- Contains anti-inflammatory properties that prevents any pain or inflammation in joints
- calms your feeling when you are feeling nauseous
- promotes overall circulation of blood
- has anti-bacterial components to heal you from sorethroats, cold, fever etc.
- improves your digestion power
Used from centuries, Ginger Root (Zingiberis officinale) has been used both in cooking and for medicinal purposes all over the world. The power of Ginger Root are many ranging from curing cold hands or feet to chemotherapy.
Ginger Root (Zingiberis officinale) contains anti-inflammatory properties that helps in reducing pain and inflammation in your body. It can be used as an alternative treatment for anti-inflammatory medications (NSAIDs) that heals you completely without giving you any side effects. It is one of the favored in various home remedies such as promoting sweat during fevers, treating ulcers etc.
It comes in liquid formula which makes it easy to consume. Simply mix it with water or your favorite juice. Natural wellbeing offers a 90 day money back guarantee if you are not satisfied. Do consult your medical practitioner if you are pregnant or lactating.