- Contains natural elements that delivers diuretic action (production of urine)
- Cleanses out the urinary system if suffering from bladder infections
- It has minerals that can strengthen the weak brittle nails and also the white spots on them.
- The antimicrobial action can cure nail infections.
- Decreases the chances of water retention. The diuretic effect makes excess urine through which the body salts are expelled out. The body loses much of its minerals also which is reinstated by the mineral content in this herb.
- Horsetail also has hair strengthening effects and promotes healthy hair growth.
- Contains silica which is beneficial for producing calcium for healthy bones and tissues
- An additional benefit of Horsetail is curing memory loss. Low level of silica in the body can cause temporary or occasional memory loss, by adding silica back in the system remedies this problem and the memory is improved.
Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) Organic is a natural remedy to assist in developing healthy hair and nails, along with healthy looking skin. It is one of the ancient remedies used to cure water retention by the skin tissues. The diuretic property of this herb disposes the excess water stored in the tissues. Retaining water in the skin can cause it puffy and gain weight. this problem is solved by Horsetail – organic.
The oldest plants in our Mother Earth, Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) Organic is also one of the ancient herb, it helps people in reducing the effects of diseases like edema (water retention) or inflammation.
The main function of Horsetail is to strengthen the kidneys and bladder thereby eliminating any stones present in your kidneys. Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) Organic contains bioflavonoids which flush out all the unwanted toxic and bacteria from your urinary system. Horsetail also aids in strengthening your nails, hair, and skin along with the organ tissues, kidneys and lungs. It contains silica which increases the level of calcium in your body.
Ingredients in Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) Organic
Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) Organic comes in tincture formula which is made under GMP facility that makes it easily consumable with water or juice. It goes through biochemical spectrum which means the whole herb is included instead of a specific portion of the herb.
Using Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) Organic
We do recommend consulting your physician before ingesting this medicine. DO NOT consume if you are pregnant or nursing. Take 30-90 drops of the Horsetail – Organic liquid 3-4 times a day. Either take it directly or mix with water or juice.
Horsetail is not suitable for people with diabetes or other sugar imbalance in blood. Horsetail can reduce the potassium content in the body so be careful in that aspect. Potassium deficiency can be serious. Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) Organic is not for long term use. It is used mostly as a short term remedy for a maximum of two months. If long term consumption is required, take a break of one week, every month before starting the next course. But you should consult with the doctor before doing so.