The most commonly found health problem in children is the cough and congestion. Cough can be painful at times for little ones. Help your child find relief from respiratory problems with Kids’ Cough Gold. Kids’ Cough gold is a natural synergistic formula that helps clear out the lungs and respiratory tracts. It helps resolve acute respiratory issues by eliminating virus and bacteria at a faster pace. Cough can be caused due to seasonal changes or any other things.
What causes cough in kids
- Infection: Common cold, flu etc are the first signs of infection in kids. Cold itself can cause a moderate cough and flu causes dry cough. This causes more irritation to the child and may also linger for longer.
- Acid reflux in children makes them cough up the bile causing them vomit or spit. If the cough is seen more during night it is most probably acid reflux. The best way to not to give them food that can cause this reflex action.
- Asthma is diagnosed with a wheezing cough that is caused by a blocked air passage. This kind of cough makes them inactive and bar the kids from doing physical activities. Smoke, perfumes, pollution etc can be the cause behind asthma. Using Kids’ Cough Gold only cannot bring relief. The triggering reasons also should be avoided in order to have long term relief.
- Allergies and sinuses: The production of excess mucus is a way of getting the allergens out of the system. Since the children are less immune to the common allergens, they show faster allergic reactions resulting in runny or stuffy nose. Later this mucus will lead to coughing.
- Whooping cough is back to back cough that also has a whooping sound. It also has sneezing, fever, and runny nose and is mostly contagious. The presence of microbes in the mucus is what spread the problem. Antibiotics are the treatment for this kind of cough.
- Inhaling foreign particles causes mucus production and result in coughing. The foreign particles are expelled out through the cough.
Kids’ Cough Gold ingredients
The ingredients used in Kids’ Cough Gold are Fresh Osha root, Fresh Yerba Santa leaf, Licorice root, Wild cherry bark, Pleurisy root, and fresh Lobelia herb. Altogether, the herbs used in Kids’ Cough Gold help in resolving respiratory congestions.
- Osha root extract clears the mucus from the sinuses and that in the lungs. The congestion in the chest is relieved. The improvement in blood circulation will ease the congestion and dilates the constriction. It is highly effective against asthma and allergic coughs.
- Yerba Santa leaf is a natural expectorant. It also has antiseptic properties to keep the infections by microbes at bay. It is effective in relieving symptoms of sinus, asthma, TB, and gastric problems like acid reflex.
- Licorice root extract can soothe the sore throat by forming a layer over it. it soothes the dry cough and can also relieve chest congestion due to excess mucus. It brings the phlegm from the bronchial tubes and lungs.
- Wild cherry bark is a traditional remedy for easing the cough. It increases the breathing ability and reduce calms the nerves that stimulate the coughs. The lung inflammation and muscle spasms in the chest area are also reduced. It is mostly used to cure respiratory diseases such as whooping cough, bronchitis etc.
- Pleurisy root is another traditional medicine that cures sore throat, bronchial problems and cough. These days it is also used to cure pneumonia. It loosens the phlegm and removes the mucus.
- Lobelia aerial parts are expectorant, antispasmodic, and diaphoretic. The whooping cough, asthma, bronchitis etc can be cured by this herb. It is also a respiratory stimulant. It relaxes the respiratory tract and is a remedy for shortness of breath.
Kids’ Cough Gold dosage
Kids’ Cough Gold comes in liquid form for easy administration to the kids. It is recommended to use 2 to 3 times per day or as needed by mixing it in water or juice. The number of drops for each dose depends on the weight of the child.
- 10-30 lbs 10-20 drops
- 31-60 lbs 20-40 drops
- 61-100 lbs 40-60 drops
- Over 100 lbs 60-90 drops
The Kids’ Cough Gold may have a bitter taste that may not be fitting to the child. For kids, it is advisable to use juice as the base otherwise they may refuse the remedy.
Other details about Kids’ Cough Gold
It is manufactured in US, and prepared from organic rich botanical sources.
The full biochemical spectrum of each herb is preserved to ensure highest potency extract.
The customer is protected by their 90-day money back guarantee.
Side effects of Kids’ Cough Gold
So far, there are reported side effects for Kids’ Cough Gold. Though the individual ingredients may have their side effects, the formulation and the diluted concentration of each extract makes it impossible to evoke any kind of adverse effects. The side effects may be visible in case of over dosage. In that case, seek immediate medical attention. The possible side effects are nausea, vomiting, intestinal pain, diarrhea, heart palpitations etc.
Kids’ Cough Gold is not suitable to go along with any prescription drugs. Especially f the child is taking any heart related medicine; he/she is better away from Kids’ Cough Gold. There might be some drug interactions and it is better to seek a doctor’s advice before administering.
The bottom line
Only the regular use of Kids’ Cough Gold and proper dosage can bring the expected results. The way each body respond to the herbs will be different and each child may take its time to respond. Some may be faster and other can be slower. Never give excess dose to bring the results or make it faster that will only cause adverse effects. The final verdict about Kids’ Cough Gold is that this natural remedy is effective when used in the recommended dose and with more patience.