Liver Detox Gold is an alcohol free natural remedy that strengthens the liver and eliminates many toxins. A healthy liver is essential to live healthily. This herbal remedy aids liver from all sides to makes its functions normal and without any hindrances. Read on to know more about Liver Detox Gold (Alcohol-Free).
Why liver detoxification is important?
One of the main functions of liver is to detoxify the body. Detoxification is the process of removing toxins and this process is very essential to keep our system clear of toxins that can cause various damages to our system. Apart from detoxifying liver carries out various other functions like protein generation, producing bile (bile is a digestive juice that is very important for the process of digestion and also helps in emulsifying fats.).
Liver is also the production house of enzymes, amino acids, antioxidants etc. So, it is very important for the overall health of the body that this organ should work actively. Liver Detox Gold (Alcohol-Free) helps to do the same. It is purely herbal. It aids the liver in the cleansing process and also decreases the accumulation of waste in the liver.
Why alcohol free?
Liver Detox Gold (Alcohol-Free) means there is no use of alcohol in its preparation. Usually the herbal extracts are made with grain alcohol. The herbs are immersed in alcohol to get the active ingredients out of them. The same concentrated solution is later used in many dilutions as per requirements for treating many ailments.
Here in the Liver Detox Gold (Alcohol-Free), the medium used is vegetable glycerin and there is no use of alcohol in it. The concentrated glycerin solution with the extracts is later mixed with deionized water for dilution.
The non-usage is alcohol is for those who are allergic to it or are trying to quit alcoholism. Some religious beliefs are also behind this notion. Natural Wellbeing brings the opportunity for them to have a better health without the hindrance of alcohol in the way.
Ingredients of Liver Detox Gold (Alcohol-Free)
- Dandelion root and Oregon Grape root are a well known combination to strengthen the liver. They both can work individually but when they become a team, the power is much more. The toxins are readily eliminated from the body and liver.
- Fresh ginger root can help in digestion by promoting the bile production. The bile also ensures that the liver is also cleansed in this process. The excess fat and cholesterol adhered in the liver walls and cleaned away to make it healthier.
- Fringe tree bark is bitter and supports the liver health. It promotes bile production, improve digestion, and increase the appetite as well. It is also helpful to keep the gall bladder healthy.
- Milk thistle seed has antioxidant property that protects the liver cells from harmful toxins and free radicals. The same active ingredient prevents the binding of the toxins to the liver cells to keep it healthy and strong to do the functions normally.
- Red root extract is a tonic to liver. It reduces the inflammation and other unwelcome activities inside the liver.
- Yellow dock root is a blood purifier to eliminate the toxins from the blood. It reduces the liver exposure to the toxins. This helps in natural cleansing of this organ as well. It is helpful to restore any lost functions or ability of liver.
Liver Detox Gold (Alcohol-Free) can be used as both a long term remedy or for a short term use. The short term usage requires stronger dose than the regular.
The regular use of Liver Detox Gold (Alcohol-Free) needs 10-40 drops of the liquid remedy mixed with pure water or any preferred juice of the choice. Take this mix, 3-4 times a day.
For a shorter and faster detoxification of liver, mix about 30 drops of Liver Detox Gold (Alcohol-Free) in water or juice. Repeat the process for 4-6 times per day. The higher dose is only meant for short use. Taking the larger dose for longer can bring many adverse effects.
Side effects and Drug Interactions
There are no ready side effects for Liver Detox Gold (Alcohol-Free). The only threat arises is when there is an over dose of the same. There is any number of side effects for the various ingredients used in its preparation. Skin rashes, diarrhea, etc are the most likely side effects ofLiver Detox Gold (Alcohol-Free), if there are any. Although, the formulation of this remedy is such that there are fewer possibility of any side effects, exceptional cases may be there.
The Liver Detox Gold (Alcohol-Free) may have some drug interactions with heart disease medications, acute gallbladder inflammation, and the related drugs etc. This remedy is not suited for people who have a bile duct blockage. In them, chances of formation of gallbladder stones are very high.
Consult your doctor and ensure there is no harm in trying this natural remedy to clean the liver. Liver Detox Gold (Alcohol-Free) will is one of the safest ways to a healthy living and to prevent many diseases as well.