Lobelia is a herb that has the power to heal almost all type of health problems. Ranging from respiratory problems to stress, Lobelia possesses the ability to cure anything. Lobelia from Natural Wellbeing is the tincture of the herbal extract that helps improve the overall health, especially the respiratory health of the person.
How Lobelia helps?
Let’s have a look how. Lobelia is a natural expectorant that ejects cough that congests your respiratory tract by loosening the mucus. Another hidden reason for all health problems is stress. Lobelia is a sedative herb that calms your nerves and hyperactive tendency so that you get a peaceful sleep thereby relieving you from all stress.
Benefits of Lobelia
- Respiratory health: The active component lobeline can dilute the mucus and help decongest the blocked nose and air passages. The expectorant property is utilized in treating many respiratory diseases. It also has bronchodilating ability to ease the breathing and reduce asthma. It can stimulate the adrenal glands that will produce a compound that relaxes the airway muscles and breathing becomes normal and easier.
- Cough relief: The muscle relaxing property will reduce the muscle spasms and the dry cough is reduced. It is a great relief from bronchitis and laryngitis. The whooping cough and congestion would be a history soon with Lobelia. The same anti-spasmodic property is also useful in relieving muscle pain, joint lumps etc as well.
- Digestive tract: Components in this herb are also able to calm down the digestive tract when needed. The occasional nausea, vomiting, and other stomach cramps.
- Stress support: The muscle and nerve relaxing ability is utilized in managing stress. It can reduce the impact of stress and relieves you of sleep disorders and other related problems.
- Sleeping: The sedative effects calm the nerves and help you fall asleep. The nerve agitation will be lessened and the sedative effects are gentle enough. The sleep will be faster and peaceful.
Lobelia is made of
Lobelia extract is made into a tincture by Natural Wellbeing. The extract is taken with grain alcohol and diluted with deionized water. it is safe to use in all and does not have any addictions. The product comes with a 90-day money back guarantee for those who are unsatisfied with the product.
Lobelia is mostly used as a respiratory aid and for those who are trying to quit smoking. The nicotine like compound in this herb helps them to have fewer withdrawal symptoms from smoking.
This formula can be mixed with water or juice that suits your taste. Mix 10-30 drops of Lobelia in a little water or juice of choice. Drink this drink 2-3 times a day for best results.
You can also use the product under acute conditions where the dosage is the same but given more frequently, at every hour until the relief is found.
Side Effects and Drug Interactions
Lobelia is beneficial as long as it is taken in low or milder doses. The anti-spasmodic and emetic effects stay only in the smaller doses. Higher doses results in the opposite effect. The over dose of Lobelia results in nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, dizziness etc. the higher dose is also close to be toxic in effect. It can cause sweating heart convulsions, low blood pressure etc.
People who have chronic digestive diseases like Crohn’s disease, ulcers or IBS may suffer from digestive tract irritation with over use of Lobelia.
The similarity to nicotine is a dangerous to many and that make sin unsuitable for quite a few. Small children, pregnant women, and people with cardiac diseases are to stay away from this natural remedy.
Do consult your doctor if you are under any medication. Women who are pregnant or nursing SHOULD NOT consume this product.
Many have used Lobelia to calm down their respiratory or digestive systems. It is effective in older generation as well. A lady of 74 yrs old has found relief from her coughing and is now free of any such symptoms. It is also effective with people with Down Syndrome to relieve the congestion and coughing.