- For small babies the granules can be given in the mouth.
- For elder children sprinkle a pinch of the granules on to their tongue every 15 minutes until the child clams down.
- But the dosage should not be more than 6 times a day.
- Do not give it after having any mint flavor food or brushing teeth.
If you are planning to buy Mom’s Magic Trauma Sprinkles by Native Remedies then make sure to read this article completely and then click on the ‘buy Mom’s Magic Trauma Sprinkles’ banner. A complete homeopathic product, Mom’s Magic Trauma Sprinkles is best suits for toddlers and precious ones who are taking their first step to the world. Read on to know about how it works such as its side effects, reviews and so on.
About Mom’s Magic Trauma Sprinkles by Native Remedies
A completely 100% homeopathic product, Mom’s Magic Trauma Sprinkles comes with formulated ingredients that helps your kids to calm down and get rid of emotional distress. Their entry to the world is by crying but it doesn’t always have to be so. Children feel secure in mom’s arms and by the way you express your words. So make sure to use your words wisely.
Come on, they are babies and are obviously not eloquent with words as you. Sometimes emotional turmoil makes it difficult for them to express their words. A sudden fright or shock can put your kids in mental and emotional difficulty making things hard. Mom’s Magic Trauma Sprinkles by Native Remedies during these times can help the kids to tone down and relax them by soothing their nerves.
Mom’s Magic Trauma Sprinkles Ingredients
Made under FDA and GMP registered facility, Mom’s Magic Trauma Sprinkles is absolutely safe on your babies. This is because none of the products of Native remedies include animal products, gluten, flavors, preservative or any artificial colors that can be detrimental in the long run.
Here are some of the Mom’s Magic Trauma Sprinkles ingredients:
- Aconitum nap – the basic ingredient of Mom’s Magic Trauma Sprinkles, Aconitum works best for those dealing with anxiety, sudden fear that triggers fever, physical and mental restlessness, tension etc.
- Chamomilla – is famous for curing many forms of ailments. Especially treated in children for many conditions such as restlessness behavior, peevish attitude, anger or irritable nature, sluggy behavior etc.
- Arnica – its the flower of arnica that is used to prepare medicine. Arnica acts like anantibiotic and is has many uses from muscle pain to sore throats or chapped lips to insect bites.
- Passiflora – Passion flower in Mom’s Magic Trauma Sprinkles is sleep inducing helping the children to go to sleep easily without any side effects. It is used to treat many health conditions such as muscle spasm, anxiety disorders, irregular heart rhythms etc. and more.
Mom’s Magic Trauma Sprinkles Dosage
The granules can either be chewed or dissolved directly to the mouth. It is quite safe for even small babies.
For children and babies more than 6 months old – sprinkle a generous pinch to your child’s tongue. You can repeat the process every 15 minutes till the symptoms alleviate. Make sure NOT to exceed 6 doses a day.
NOTE: For ongoing use, make sure to sprinkle 3-4 times a day for 2 weeks.
Since it is a homeopathic remedy, you can give it 10 minutes after a meal or 30 minutes after brushing the teeth (since it has many flavors such as mint). An average bottle of 20g will provide 100 doses. With daily dosages, the product will last upto 2 months and with occasional use, the product can last a good life.
Mom’s Magic Trauma Sprinkles Side effects
There is no one product you will find that comes without any side effects so why should Mom’s Magic Trauma Sprinkles by Native Remedies be any different. Though the product as a whole does not give any side effects, the individual components can trigger certain effects. But they range from mild to none.
However if you are looking particularly for product related side effects, you wont find any because it doesn’t trigger any harsh effect.
Mom’s Magic Trauma Sprinkles reviews
Mom’s Magic Trauma Sprinkles by Native Remedies reviews are quite interesting. People have given 4/5-5/5 star ratings for this product. Parents have noticed the change in their babies. For instance, a mother wrote about her 4 year old daughter who would cry her way to get her interests done. After trying Mom’s Magic Trauma Sprinkles on her daughter, the kiddo started things more seriously and has now developed a good attitude. This clearly shows that the product actually worked without any side effects.
It is always better to consult the medical practitioner before giving any medication just to be on the safe side.