- Kali phos can relive tension, acute fatigue, and restlessness.
- Nat sulp is a natural laxative and treats the mood swings and emotional outbursts.
- Tarentula tackles hyperactivity, impatience, and mood swings.
- Hyoscyamus niger is capable of handling irritability and hysterical nature. People who are suspicious in nature and suffer slight hallucination are cured by this ingredient.
- Avoid consuming the tablets with mint or mint flavored items.
Mood Calm by Native Remedies for controlling mood swings
Are you looking for natural remedies for controlling mood swings? Then, Mood Calm by Native Remedies is best advised for you. Read on to know more about Mood Calm ingredients, side effects, reviews and more.
How does Mood Calm by Native Remedies work?
Imagine a typical day when you get up all positive thinking that your day is going to be better than ever. Then you take two steps out of your bed and stub your toe..real bad. Sometimes that’s enough to put a negative spin on your positive attitude which can leave you cranky and irritative for the rest of the day. Little things can throw you off route making your day seem worse when all it needs is a little attitude adjustment.
Here is where Mood Calm comes into action. The homeopathic ingredients evolves in your body in such a natural way that you will naturally have a positive energy to keep your mood balanced and away from hyper behavior. If you tend to take decisions based on an emotional outburst, then Mood Calm will help you to cut down the risks based on impulsive decisions.
Mood Calm ingredients
Mood Calm ingredients are taken from optimum quality batches by Native Remedies who not only ensure top quality results but utmost customer satisfaction keeping in mind their satisfactory specifications.
Few of the ingredients are
- Kali phos – works best for tired and weak body, it boosts the energy in the body. It is also advised for mental and physical depression. If you tend to get worried about silly things or tend to get excited at times, then Kali phos in Mood Calm can work best for you. For those who maintain an irritative behavior at all times or get moody without any reason, Mood Calm is for you.
- Nat sulph – best recommended for curing liver diseases, Nat sulph in Mood Calm is a valuable remedy to heal melancholy or sad feeling. It uplifts your blue feel and gives you a positive vibe that makes your day.
- Tarentula – A remarkable med included in Mood Calm, it works wonders in healing nervous phenomena, Tarentula can cut down restlessness, hysterical epilepsy and many more. Some people tend to shift from positive to negative in a jiffy and go back again to a positive without a clue. For those who are dealing with contradictory mental states, tend to undergo hallucinations, etc., Tarentula in Mood Calm can work quite well.
- Hyoscyamus niger – agitative behavior, over working cerebral activity, nervous behavior such as fiddling with mobile or pen, quarrelsome behavior, over talkative behavior etc. Are some of the symptoms that can be treated with Hyoscyamus niger in Mood Calm.
Prepared under FDA registered facility, Mood Calm by Native Remedies follows all the guidelines laid down by cGMP which ensures top quality product, proper batch testing and optimum results without any compromise.
Mood Calm dosage
The product comes with a pleasant tasting tablets that can be directly taken by mouth. Mood Calm is recommended for both adults and children and is completely safe to use. The recommended dosage is 2 tablets every 30 minutes. For children, however, you can simply crush the tablets and sprinkle on tongue.
NOTE: You can increase the dosage support up to 10 servings a day but do NOT exceed.
The best time to consume Mood Calm by Native remedies is 10 minutes after a meal or 30 minutes after brushing your teeth.
Mood Calm side effects
Mood Calm side effects exists only in hypothetical manner. It simply doesn’t exist. Since all the ingredients are prepared using the right amount and proportion, even the slightest tendency of side effects are eliminated. However, you must understand that every body is different and some body are quite sensitive to certain ingredients. Hence we best recommend to consult your medical practitioner before ingesting any medicine especially if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or under any medication. With the ONE YEAR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE by Native remedies, you can try the product and if not satisfied simply give it back and get your money reimbursed completely.
A complete VEGAN product, Mood Calm has received positive reviews from many people.
Mood Calm reviews
Mood Calm reviews are quite mixed. Here is what people have to say.
- Mood Calm reviews 1: “I loved the product. Purchased it for both me and my son. It has really helped with silly outbursts. I will definitely continue with it.”
- Mood Calm reviews 2: “I didn’t notice any good effect at all. I tried the product just as said in the directions to use but no good result”.
- Mood Calm reviews 3: “I got this for my wife who is suffering from bi-polar disorder but it didn’t give any positive effect on her. But I did use the product on various occasions especially when feeling agitated and the results were quite good and I actually did notice few positive changes in me.”
- Mood Calm reviews 4: “Absolutely amazing. It worked almost instantly and helped me calm down my senses. In fact, it allows your mind to get to a point without raising your voice. I would definitely recommend it to everyone.
Mood Calm is easily available in genuine sites such as amazon apart from its parent site www.nativeremedies.com.
Mood Calming Foods – Foods to eat and Foods to avoid
Apart from daily dosage of Mood Calm, here are some exceptional foods that can raise the level of peace and positive mind in your body. If you want to make a positive inclination towards healthy peace of mind, then here are some of the foods for you.
- Whole grains
- Maca Root
The above foods come with high levels of antioxidants and phytonutrients that are all beneficial to your body. They are popular to relieve stress as well as have a sedative effect maintaining your patience and positive vibe every day. For instance, almonds contain healthy fat that are an essential part of your balanced diet. It can increase the iron levels that cause brain fatigue and low serotonin levels that trigger anxiety feel and lack of energy.
That being said, I must say don’t just stick to the above list. Crisp rich vegetables and fruits will do only more good for your body and prove less detrimental. Bananas can improve the serotonin levels in the body that give you superlative energy to keep you running through the day.
Apart from a balanced diet, make sure to have a decent workout session. In women, it can release endorphins which will give a positive streak for the day. And do not forget to have a good 6-8 hours of sleep to soothe the nerves, brain and mind.
Coming back to foods, here are list of foods that you need to avoid.
- Sugary, syrupy foods such as cakes, pastries, cookies etc.
- Alcoholic beverages, soft drinks such as colas
- Fast foods (Junk/fried foods)
- Animal products such as beef, pork etc.
- Dairy products such as cheese, butter etc.
They come with high level of saturated fats that can raise the level of cholesterol, increase heart risks, obese and other detrimental conditions in the body. We have only one life so live it good and treat your body nice.