- It can start the menstrual flow in case of its absence due to physical conditions.
- It can cure the over active thyroid.
- It soothes the nerves and relaxes the muscles.
- It promotes positive mental health and emotions.
- Pregnant ladies should avoid using it.
Motherwort is a herb that has multifaceted uses and is used in many herbal preparations. It is popularly known for its effect on the heart performance. It can reduce the increasing heart rate, and also regulate it. It can stimulate the diminishing heart rate also. It can cure the palpitations due to anxiety.
Motherwort liquid extract from Natural Wellbeing is beneficial for the women in relieving from the menstrual discomforts. It is slightly sedative and is used to calm the new mothers after childbirth. It can control the mood and emotions. It is also helpful to correct the irregular periods.
The liquid preparation is soluble in water or juice. Mix the required amount in the preferable fluid and take it 2-3 times a day to get relief from the discomforts of the PMS, heart troubles and anxiety. It contains the natural extracts of the herb with grain alcohol and deionized water.