- The anti-fungal properties of neem extracts are useful to treat psoriasis and other scalp and skin inflammations. The anti-fungal properties also help treat athlete's foot, ringworm and Candida or yeast overgrowth
- Has anti-parasitic and anti-malarial properties
- Relieves gastrointestinal disorders including stomach upset, loss of appetite and ulcers
- Used as a mouthwash and helps oral hygiene by promoting healthy teeth and gums
Neem is a tree and the bark, leaves and seeds have been used for thousands of years in India to treat a variety of illnesses, mainly skin and scalp diseases and gastrointestinal conditions. The stem, bark and fruit are used as a tonic and astringent. Neem twigs were used as toothbrushes and leaf gel was used to treat dental diseases. Neem is available as an extract from organic dried neem herbs mixed with grain alcohol and deionized water. Neem contains chemicals that help reduce the levels of blood sugar, heal ulcers, prevent conception and promotes oral hygiene. It has many uses.
Why recommend this Neem extract?
- The neem extracts are manufactured by the Natural Wellbeing Distribution Inc. in the USA,. and comes with a 90 day money back guarantee.
- It is manufactures from high quality herbs in safe and certified labs
- every batch is tested to maintain high quality
The recommended dosage is 20-40 drops two to three times daily mixed in water or juice.