- Vitamin A is for bone, C for aging process, D for bone health, E for cells and intestine and K is for bone and blood health.
- Vitamin B complex is for red blood cell formation and brain function.
- Calcium is for bone, iron, and magnesium for blood, iodine for thyroid health, and silica for skin, hair and nails.
- Molybdenum breaks down the proteins and other substances.
- Rutin is an antioxidant and is good for blood vessels.
NR Essentials Multivitamin for Women
The body need of vitamins is different in women from that of men. The amount required also is different. The NR Essentials Multivitamin for Women is a dietary supplement that can provide both vitamins and minerals for the women. It is most important as they age. It is needed for women right inside from the mother’s womb to the menopausal stage and thereafter.
NR Essential multivitamin capsules are taken with water or juice. Three capsules are needed 3 times day three times. Make sure that there is no overdose. It contains Vitamin A, C, D, E and K, thiamin, riboflavin, Vitamin B complex, biotin, folic acid, calcium, chromium, copper, iodine, iron, lutein, magnesium, manganese, molybdenum, rutin, selenium, zinc and astaxanthin. Digestive enzymes, green tea extracts, pomegranate fruit extract, silica, pollen extract etc are also included as the ingredients.