- Spirulina has more iron content than that in the beef.
- It can balance the blood sugar and pH levels.
- It aids in natural detoxification of the body.
- It contains not fat and helps reduce the triglyceride amount in the body.
- Stimulates the immune system, enhance new blood cell formation, natural killer cells etc.
Spirulina is a microscopic blue green algae living in fresh water ponds, lakes and sea. The presence of high chlorophyll pigment makes them appear as blue-green in color and makes the water they live the same color. Spirulina is rich in almost all the necessary nutrients for the human body. It contains high amount of protein, minerals, vitamins, enzymes, amino acids, trace elements, beta carotene etc. Because of these components Spirulina is considered as the Superfood. Taking it as dietary supplement can provide the body with any element that is missing from the daily diet.
This is a blessing for people who have animal free diet to complete their nutrition that lacks Vitamin B 12, D, protein, and iron. The amino acids present in the Spirulina is easily absorbed into the body and utilized effectively. The high protein content is also 12 times more digestible when compared to other forms of protein. Apart from the organic Spirulina, the product contains organic rice bran extract, silica, and organic Arabic gum. Taking a single tablet twice a day will suffice. Since all the nutrients are in easily digestible form makes is suitable even for children without any risk.