- Supports healthy urinary tract
- Effective for acute urinary tract infection (UTI)
- Natural remedy for bladder infection (cystitis)
- Functions as a mild diuretic, astringent and antiseptic
- Helpful in chronic diarrhea
- Soothes, strengthens and tightens irritated and inflamed tissues.
- Folk medicine for nephritis, kidney stones, and chronic cystitis.
Uva Ursi is a plant and its leaves are used to make medicine. For centuries, Uva Ursi has been used in treating acute urinary tract infections such as cystitis, urethritis and nephritis. It is an herbal folk medicine recommended for nephritis, kidney stones, and chronic cystitis. It helps in reducing the accumulation of uric acid and thus relieves the pain of the bladder stones. It is found very effective for acute situations and can be used daily for 1-2 weeks. The recommended dosage is 30 to 60 drops, twice or thrice daily with water or juice. During acute situations the dosage can be increased to 4 or 5 times a day for few days.
It can reduce bacteria in the urine. Uva Ursi’s diuretic action is due to the glucoside Arbutin, which stops bacteria from adhering to the walls of the bladder and thus helps to flush and cleanse the urinary tract.
Uva Ursi – Wild-harvested is a 100% natural product manufactured by Natural Wellbeing Distribution Inc., and is prepared from ethically wild harvested, dried Uva Ursi leaf. The product is of superior quality and is protected by a 90 day, money back guarantee.