- Powerful in relieving pain and anti-inflammatory in nature
- Effective for aches, pains, sore muscles problems, fever and headaches
- Helps in decreasing platelet stickiness
- Considered to be nature’s aspirin
- Effective for osteoarthritis and lower back pain
- Guaranteed for 90-days with a money-back option
- 1 bottle contains 1 oz or 30 mL
White Willow – Wild-Harvested is a natural extract from ethically wild-harvested White Willow bark (Salix Alba). Since a long time, the bark of the White Willow has been used to relieve pain and fever. Willow bark contains an ingredient called salicin, which is converted to salicylic acid by the human body when consumed. This salicylic acid, the active compound found in ‘aspirin’ and other acetylsalicylic (ASA) products, reduces the production of certain prostaglandins in nerves and this eases pain and discomfort.
Willow bark’s anti-inflammatory and analgesic nature helps in relieving muscle and joint aches and general body pain, fever, inflammation and headaches. Willow bark is considered to be a traditional analgesic therapy for osteoarthritis. White Willow bark is considered to be a very cost effective method of treatment for lower back pain.
The dosage recommended is 30 to 60 drops along with juice or water 2 or 3 times a day. People allergic to aspirin will be allergic to White Willow also.