Liposomal Glutathione Capsules
Pure Encapsulations Liposomal Glutathione Capsules may attempt to offer absorption of liposomal glutathione for antioxidant, cellular function, Detoxification, and liver health support. It helps maintains healthy lipid metabolism and oxidative status.
Pure Encapsulations formulations are famous as high-quality‚ hypoallergenic dietary supplements. Their manufacturing process centers on quality control. These products have the most bio-available ingredients possible. Read on to know the complete review about Pure Encapsulations Liposomal Glutathione Capsules.
What Are Liposomal Glutathione Capsules?
Pure Encapsulations Liposomal Glutathione Capsules may attempt to offer absorption of liposomal glutathione for antioxidant, cellular function, Detoxification, and liver health support.
Features & Uses
- This formula from Pure Encapsulations may offer the key antioxidant glutathione in an enhanced absorption liposomal form
- This shelf-stable product helps support liver health and detoxification
- It’s purified phosphatidylcholine delivery system attempts to offer natural liposomal formation because of its hydrophobic and hydrophilic nature of phospholipids
- This Dietary Supplement’s Liposomal form may shelter glutathione bonds from the degradation that may occur during digestion
- It protects the body from free radicals to support cellular function and homeostasis
- Glutathione is virtually available in every cell of the body and plays a critical role in protein synthesis, repair of DNA, enzyme function, transport, and cell maturation
- The optimal levels of glutathione relates with physical and mental health
- The highest concentration of glutathione is available in the liver and its antioxidant support protects liver tissue.
- This product promotes p450 phase II conjugation pathways to support detoxification
- It helps maintains healthy lipid metabolism and oxidative status
- Available in two sizes – 30 or 60 count soft gel capsules
Liposomal Glutathione Capsules Ingredients
This supplement contains Glutathione and phospholipid complex as main ingredients. The Glutathione derives from corn glucose fermentation and the phospholipid complex from soy.
This product is free from wheat and gluten; egg; peanuts; coatings and shellacs; GMOs; magnesium stearate; trans fats and hydrogenated oils; artificial colors, flavors, and sweeteners; unnecessary binders, fillers and preservatives.
Other ingredients – Extra virgin olive oil, beeswax, calcium carbonate, gelatin capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water, titanium dioxide)
Allergen warning – it contains soy and is clearly labeled.
Liposomal Glutathione Capsules Supplemental Facts
Each soft gel capsule of Pure Encapsulations Liposomal Glutathione contains BioGlute 375 mg, (Proprietary blend of glutathione and essential phospholipids providing)
- Setria glutathione 250 mg.
- phospholipid complex 125 mg.
Liposomal Glutathione Capsules Recommended Use
Pure Encapsulations recommends 1-2 Liposomal Glutathione capsules per day, in divided doses, with meals, or as suggested by a health care professional.
Liposomal Glutathione Potential Side Effects Or Precautions
If pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are using any medication, consult your doctor before taking this product. There are no known side effects or precautions found. However, talk with your physician for more details.
Liposomal Glutathione Potential Drug Interactions
Till date, there are no known adverse reactions when taken this supplement in conjunction with medications. But, consult your physician before use and for more information.
Liposomal Glutathione Customer Reviews
Most of Pure Encapsulations Liposomal Glutathione Capsules users are happy with the product performance. It has received 4.3 out of 5 stars on Amazon. People say this is an excellent product that works great, boosts energy and may for some people support the immune system.
- DeDe says these are quite large capsules but they go down easily and have a pleasant taste.
- CSD says these are much better than the liquid form which he is using. They are easy to swallow but slightly expensive.
- Shaft finds this as a good quality product and better than expensive injections which are the only way to get glutathione into the body. He notices a decrease in inflammation and improvement in the digestive process.
- This product dissatisfies Shane. He noticed zero difference while was expecting to feel different in some way. But no change.
If you are looking for a dietary supplement offering Cellular Support and liver support, then Pure Encapsulations Liposomal Glutathione Capsules are must try.