Pure Encapsulations UltraNutrient Multivitamin
Pure Encapsulations UltraNutrient combines core vitamins and minerals with antioxidants and standardized phytonutrient extracts to offer a broad-spectrum nutritional support supplement. This formula provides folate (as Metafolin, L-5-MTHF), vitamin B6 and vitamin B12 to likely support cardiovascular health and homocysteine metabolism.
Dr. Sam Robbin’s Blood Pressure Optimizer is from 4HFL Solutions and Pressure Optimizer is from Jarrow Formulas – Both are dietary supplements for regulating High Blood Pressure and supports Cardiovascular Health
UltraNutrient by Pure Encapsulations is now available with Metafolin L-5-MTHF. This is one of the best-selling multivitamin/ mineral complex supplements with enhanced support for cardiovascular and liver health. Read on to know about Pure Encapsulations UltraNutrient Reviews, features, ingredients, side effects and more.
Pure Encapsulations UltraNutrient Product Description
Pure Encapsulations UltraNutrient combines core vitamins and minerals with antioxidants and standardized phytonutrient extracts to offer a broad-spectrum nutritional support supplement.
This supplement contains some of the most extremely recognized antioxidants, nutrients, and botanicals. In addition, it enhances Nutrient 950 with alpha lipoic acid, coenzyme Q10, and reduced glutathione, plus standardized extracts of hawthorn, ginger, milk thistle and turmeric. This formula also includes forms of vitamins and minerals recently accepted for their bioavailability and potency. These include vitamin C as ascorbyl palmitate and beta carotene from mixed carotenoids. To offer a well-balanced diet which is low in saturated fat and cholesterol, folic acid, vitamin B6 and vitamin B12 may help decrease the risk of vascular disease.
Pure Encapsulations UltraNutrient Features
- This is a multivitamin and mineral complex to support cardiovascular and liver health.
- It contains forms of vitamins and minerals known for their potency and capability that the body can readily use.
- This Comprehensive vitamin and mineral formula contains Metafolin L-5-MTHF
- It has advanced antioxidants & phytonutrients
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian and Non-GMO ingredients
- Available in 3 sizes – pure encapsulations ultra nutrient 180, 90 and 360 count capsules
- Their prices range between $40 and $125.
Pure Encapsulations UltraNutrient Uses
This wide-ranging multivitamin formula contains ingredients that are beneficial in several ways. They offer antioxidant support as well as provide liver and Cardiovascular System support.
Enhanced Antioxidant Support – It contains a number of important nutrients which are helpful for cardiovascular, immune, and cellular health. It also includes vitamins, minerals, reduced glutathione, alpha lipoic acid, and CoQ10 levels.
Offers Cardiovascular System Support – This formula provides folate (as Metafolin, L-5-MTHF), vitamin B6 and vitamin B12 to likely support cardiovascular health and homocysteine metabolism. Metafolin is the naturally occurring metabolized form of folate. It is similar to the active folate metabolite, 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), the chief, naturally occurring form of folate in food. By eliminating various enzymatic activation steps, this nutrient gets directly usable by the body. Moreover, it offers all the benefits of folic acid regardless of functional or genetic variations. It includes hawthorn extract, CoQ10and ginger extract for better cardiovascular support.
Better Liver Support – It has curcuma longa (turmeric) which attempts to support liver cell function. It also contains Silybum marianum (milk thistle) that promotes glutathione production plus superoxide dismutase activity to protect the liver from free-radical damage. Milk thistle also stimulates protein synthesis for new liver tissue and optimal hepatic functioning.
Pure Encapsulations UltraNutrient Ingredients And Sources
Below is the list of ingredients included in UltraNutrient and their sources
- Beta carotene – Blakeslea trispora
- Lycopene – Natural tomato concentrate
- Lutein – From marigold flower extract
- Zeaxanthin, Niacinamide and Inositol hexaniacinate, Vitamin B1(thiamine HCl), Vitamin B5(calcium pantothenate), Vitamin B6(pyridoxal HCl), Folate (Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF), Biotin, and Alpha lipoic acid – In synthetic form
- Vitamin C, Vitamin B12(methylcobalamin) and Vitamin B2(riboflavin) – Corn dextrose fermentation
- Vitamin E – Soybean
- Minerals – Naturally derived from limestone
- Vitamin D3 – Cholesterol from wool fat (lanolin)
- Reduced glutathione – Naturally derived by glucose fermentation.
- CoQ10 – Obtained naturally by fermentation
Sources of the mineral chelates include
- Aspartate, Citrate/Malate, Glycinate, Picolinate – Synthetic
- Citrate – Corn dextrose fermentation
Mixed carotenoid profile usually contains
- 15,000 mcg beta carotene
- 425 mcg lycopene
- 850 mcg lutein
- 170 mcg zeaxanthin
Hawthorn extract derived from Crataegus oxyacantha and standardized to contain vitexins. The Ginger extract sourced from Zingiber officinale root and standardized to contain gingerols. Milk thistle extract is from Silybum marianum and standardized to contain silymarin. Turmeric extracts from Curcuma longa and standardized to contain curcuminoids. There is no detectable GMO material in this product.
The other ingredients in this formula are a vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water). This product sourced and manufactured to avoid artificial additives, environmental contaminants, allergens and added excipients.
Pure Encapsulations UltraNutrient Supplement Facts
Recommended Serving Size: 6 Vegetable Capsules and Amount Per Serving
- Vitamin A (as beta carotene) 25,000 i.u.
- Vitamin C (as ascorbyl palmitate) 40 mg
- Thiamin (as thiamin hcl) (B1) 100 mg.
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)(D3) 800 i.u.
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate) 400 i.u.
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 50 mg.
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 100 mg.
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hcl) 25 mg.
- Folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF) 800 mcg.
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 1,000 mcg.
- Biotin 800 mcg
- Pantothenic acid (calcium pantothenate) (B5) 400 mg.
- Calcium (citrate/malate) 300 mg.
- Magnesium (aspartate) 200 mg.
- Zinc (picolinate) 25 mg.
- Selenium (as selenomethionine) 200 mcg.
- Copper (glycinate) 2 mg.
- Manganese (aspartate) 5 mg.
- Chromium (chromium from polynicotinate) 500 mcg.
- Molybdenum (aspartate) 100 mcg.
- Potassium (aspartate) 99 mg.
- Boron (glycinate) 2 mg.
- Vanadium (aspartate) 200 mcg.
- Inositol hexaniacinate 90 mg
- Riboflavin 5’phosphate (activated B2) 25 mg.
- Pyridoxal 5′ phosphate (activated B6) 25 mg.
- Mixed carotenoids (as lutein, lycopene, zeaxanthin) 1,445 mcg.
- CardioHealth Complex
- Alpha lipoic acid (thioctic acid) 100 mg.
- Coenzyme q10 50 mg.
- Hawthorn (crataegus oxycantha) extract (flower and leaf) 100 mg.
- (standardized to contain 2% vitexins) 2 mg.
- Ginger (zingiber officinale root extract) (standardized to contain 5% gingerols) 100 mg.
- Liver Enhance Blend
- Turmeric (curcuma longa) extract (root) 200 mg.
- (standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids) 190 mg.
- Milk thistle (silybum marianum) extract (fruit) 100 mg.
- (standardized to contain 80% silymarin) 80 mg.
- L-glutathione (reduced) (free-form) 50 mg.
Pure Encapsulations UltraNutrient Directions to Use
Pure Encapsulations recommends taking 4–6 capsules daily, in divided doses, with meals.
UltraNutrient Side Effects And Precautions
Please check the ingredient list before use to avoid potential side effects. Do not use this product if pregnant or lactating; consult your physician before use. It contains alpha lipoic acid that may cause skin rash and potential hypoglycemia in diabetic people. People who are sensitive may experience heartburn. Moreover, individuals with a history of gallstones should consult a doctor before using ginger containing the product.
Pure Encapsulations UltraNutrient Potential Drug Interactions
This supplement contains Vitamin E‚ which may react with blood thinning and other heart medications. So if you are using these or any other medications, consult your physician before use and for more details.
UltraNutrient Pure Encapsulations Reviews
This product has received impressive customer reviews. On Amazon, it rates at 4.1 out of 5 stars. People have been using it for several years and experience a huge difference in energy level as well as overall health. Many people say it is a high quality, doctor recommended a product which makes you feel the difference in your entire body including nails, hair, skin and overall well-being. Read below few customer testimonials for your ready reference –
An Amazon Customer met an unfortunate road accident some 28 years ago and still experiences severe pain in hips due to multiple fractures. He started taking 2 pills to reduce mild to moderate pain which he has every day. He had decided to avoid OTC or prescription pain meds and took this supplement which offered him almost reduced hip and joint pain. Twice he was out of stock and these days his hips were screaming, but with just one day of this supplement, the pain reduced.
Anita’s doctor recommended this vitamin/mineral/herbal supplement. It has darn nearly everything in it. She took the recommended daily dose of 6 capsules, which seems like a lot but at the same time contains a lot too. She adds the price is very reasonable on Amazon.
Cheryl has a skin problem on her hands. Nothing she did would help her and then her doctor told to try the UltraNutrient Capsules by Pure Encapsulations. In less than two weeks this supplement worked and her hands were completely clear.
Pure Encapsulations UltraNutrient Conclusion
This is a highly potent supplement providing a wide variety of additional nutrients to support the liver, cardiovascular as well as general health. Owing to its uses, customer reviews and safety details, this is a must try product.