Reverse your diabetes now
Diabetes is the result of blood-sugar imbalance in your body. It refers to two diseases with the same symptoms – frequent urination and constant thirst.
Types of diabetes:
- Type-1 Diabetes – Type-1 Diabetes is also called as Diabetes Mellitus which is a disorder in which the body cannot make use of the sugars and starches in the normal way. Our body’s own immune system destroys the special insulin producing cells in the pancreas.
- Type-2 Diabetes – This is the most common one and millions of people all over the world are affected by the Type-2 Diabetes. In this unlike type-1 insulin is produced but it is not properly utilised, Insulin resistance is caused.
- Pre Diabetes – If you have pre diabetes you are in the safer zone. People suffering from this have high glucose level than normal but it is not yet high enough to indicate diabetes. It is also termed as the borderline and you can easily control getting diabetes.
Now this is how diabetes begins
Glucose is a form of sugar in our body. Once the food we consume gets digested it releases glucose into the blood. This increases the sugar level in the blood which makes the pancreas to produce insulin. Insulin is a hormone which regulates the amount of glucose in blood. When more insulin is produced by the pancreas the tissue does not respond well which leads to the ultimate increase of the level of sugar in blood and thus diabetics begins.
The general symptoms of diabetes are:
- Increased frequency of urination
- Persistent thirst and weakness
- Increased Appetite
- Eye-vision getting blurred
- Unusual weight loss or weight gain
Prevention – reverse diabetes diet
- Maintaining your body weight is highly important here because excess weight makes your body highly risky and invites diabetes.
- Your food habits can also help you preventing diabetes like eating whole grains, nuts, poultry, fishes instead of highly processed carbohydrates, red meat, processed meat. Drinking water, coffee or tea instead of the carbonated sugary drinks.
- Smoking is realy injuriuous to health and try quitting it. Alcohol consumed to a limited extent doesn’t pose a high risk.
- Do some exercises or make sure you move your body and increase your metabolism.
- Diabetes increases the level of fatty acids in the blood which can lead to heart disorders and damage the blood vessels.
- Diabetes causes nerve-tissue weakness which leads to the Loss of sensation issue.
- Blurred vision and Kidney troubles cannot be ruled out too.
Treatment – reverse your diabetes with simple steps
- Daily injections of insulin in dosages prescribed by your doctor
- Strict diet which helps to maintain a balance in the sugar and insulin levels in the blood.
Now the biggest nightmare of a person suffering from diabetics is injecting oneself. You can close your eyes if you are scared when you go to your doctor for injection. But imagine doing that yourself three times a day for years. Yes it’s difficult to imagine too. So here’s a method which will help you cure you of your disease without any needling or pricking.
Originally posted 2013-05-12 17:50:38.