SBS 46 Solvent Resistant Protective Cream For Clean & Glowing Skin
SBS 46 Solvent Resistant Protective Cream is a protective cream and can resist the solvents. It stays firm on the hand while bars the solvents from penetrating. This protective cream can protect against the petroleum products, oil, grease, paint, resins, epoxy, ink, dust etc.
The industrial workers are exposed to chemicals and other items that can harm their skin health on the long run. They are also vulnerable to occupational dermatitis. The protective creams are used to prevent such situations. They make a barrier for the skin and prevent it from getting exposed to the chemicals that can cause harm.
Even within the protective creams, there are different types. One such type is the solvent resistant protective cream. These creams protect the skin against the solvents like petroleum products and the likes. SBS 46 solvent resistant protective cream is what you need if you are working in an industry that makes you deal with solvents like these on daily basis.
Features of SBS 46 solvent resistant protective cream
- As the name suggest, it is a protective cream and can resist the solvents. It stays firm on the hand while bars the solvents from penetrating.
- The protective cream carries moisturizing agents that nourish the skin and keep it hydrated as well.
- This protective cream can protect against the petroleum products, oil, grease, paint, resins, epoxy, ink, dust etc.
- The cream carries no silicone or allergens.
- The cream repels the solvents and at the same time keeps the hands, oil free and nonsticky.
- It makes the final hand wash easier and you don’t have to be harsh on the hands to remove the inks or other solvents sticking to the hands.
- This protective cream saves the skin pores from getting clogged with whatever it is exposed to and save you a lot of time in cleaning.
- It gets absorbed easily and leaves a pleasant odor and dry hands sooner.
- It washes off easily with water and soap.
SBS 46 protective cream ingredients
The active ingredient used here in this protective cream is chloroxylenol. It is known to control the itching and irritation. It is usually used in hand wash soaps. This cream can control the minor skin irritation and also leave the skin hydrated with the other ingredients.
Is it safe to use the SBS 46 solvent resistant cream?
Yes, the SBS 46 solvent resistant protective cream is safe to be used in all industries where the skin is likely to be exposed to those substances. People with highly sensitive skin might feel some irritation. There are no particular side effects or irritation associated with its use.
In general, the protective creams might cause dry skin, itching, acne, or other common allergic reactions. So far, there have been no reports of any kind of such irritations with the use of this protective cream.
The risk factors
One must wash the hands before taking food. Use it only while you work. You might also have to wash the hands and reapply the cream frequently depending upon the work type. In all cases, it should not be ingested.
Pregnant and nursing women should not use this. There is always the threat of having this passed on to the infant and through the breast milk. Although there is no evidence to prove this claim, but it would not hurt to be careful.