Prisyna is an Advanced Oral Health company founded in 2013 to support and optimize oral care. It provides innovative, natural–based oral care products using the advanced, proprietary glycomics technology. Prisyna introduces a breakthrough solution – Synedent Mouthwash to improve oral health and promote routine oral hygiene. Synedent is a new oral rinse that promotes healthy gums and teeth. It also helps freshen up breath and clean teeth and gums, leaving the mouth cleaner and promoting better oral hygiene. Read on to know the complete Synedent Mouth Cleanser Reviews, Ingredients, Side Effects and more.
Synedent Mouth Cleanser For Healthy Teeth And Gums
Synedent is a soothing, fresh mouth cleanser that is scientifically formulated to freshen your breath and clean your teeth and gums without the pain or burning sensation common to other oral rinses. It is made from naturally derived, environmentally compatible ingredients that disrupt oral contaminants removes harmful debris and promotes healthy teeth and gums.
It contains no harsh chemicals or alcohol. This mouth-friendly alcohol-free, pH balanced solution will not harm enamel or damage tissue. It has a clean, fresh taste that will not irritate sensitive mouths.
This mouth cleanser is safe for use in people above 12 years of age. It is easy to use and gives fresh breath and clean mouth within few seconds. Recently, Synedent’s new product design and larger size bottles are made available in the market. One bottle contains 10.1 fluid ounces/ 300 ml of liquid against the previous 8 Fl oz. for a lower price per ounce. One Bottle Synedent Mouthwash Best Price is $10.97.
Why Choose Synedent Mouthwash?
Prisyna advanced oral care company is the distributor of the Synedent oral care brand. This advanced mouth cleanser reduces bad breath and cleanses the mouth. It provides a soothing, comforting mouth sensation. Moreover, it is an alcohol-free formula that will not irritate sensitive mouths. Plus, it is –
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Free
- Chlorhexidine Free
- Hydrogen Peroxide Free
- Triclosan Free
Synedent Mouth Cleanser Benefits & Uses
- Uses environment-friendly components and natural ingredients
- Promotes healthy teeth & gums
- Freshens breath
- Causes no pain or burning
- Contains no harsh chemicals
Synedent Oral Rinse Ingredients and How Does Synedent Work?
Synedent is a non-burning oral rinse that replaces the harsh, drying, unpleasant-tasting, and environmentally unfriendly oral rinses. It contains –
- Chitosan Argininamide (Chitosan Arginine) –This is a natural polysaccharide fiber that comes from shrimp shells and includes arginine, a natural amino acid. Chitosan is a polymer of glucosamine and is similar to cellulose, another natural polysaccharide that is often referred to as “dietary fiber”. This ingredient is used as an agent to flocculate or aggregate particles out of a solution, replacing detergents. Chitosan Argininamide integrates with other ingredients in this solution to clean and freshen your teeth and mouth.
- Sorbitol – This sugar derivative (more accurately a polyol) is found in apples and peaches. This sugar derivative is difficult for bacteria to digest, thereby reducing bacterial overgrowth and keeping your mouth feeling clean and fresh for longer. Sorbitol is responsible for the sweet taste of Synedent Mouth Cleanser.
- Xylitol – This is another sugar derivative (also a polyol) found in many different fruits and even some vegetables. Similar to sorbitol, bacteria can’t easily digest xylitol, thereby helping to reduce bacterial growth keeping your mouth clean and fresh for longer. Xylitol is also a natural sweetener, so it is dangerous for dogs to consume products containing xylitol.
- Glycerin – This is a naturally occurring part of many lipids (also a polyol) in the plant and animal kingdom. Glycerin adds to the sweet taste of this product while also giving it a pleasing feel in the mouth, and keeping mouth feeling moist.
- Peppermint oil – This extract from the peppermint plant acts as a breath freshening and flavoring agent to give this cleanser its characteristic minty taste and smell.
- Benzoic Acid – This is a natural acid found in many fruits, vegetables, and spices. It acts as a preservative to prevent the growth of bacteria and fungi as well as prevent spoilage.
- Polysorbate 20 – This ingredient derived from sorbitol acts as an emulsifier to make sure peppermint oil is thoroughly mixed into Synedent.
- Water – Purified water that meets or exceeds all the regulatory standards that are needed to manufacture an advanced oral care product in the United States. Water serves as the base to dissolve all of the other ingredients in Synedent. Thus, its quality is significant in delivering an effective, mouth-friendly, and great tasting product.
Synedent contains no alcohol, sodium lauryl sulfate, chlorhexidine, triclosan, parabens, zinc, and hydrogen peroxide. Thus, including all mouth friendly ingredients.
Synedent Mouth Cleanser Side effects, Risks & Adverse Reactions
There are no reports of any negative side effects associated with this product. However, there are some contraindications mentioned by the manufacturer. Do not use in patients with dysphagia. Also, do not use in children under 6 years of age unless recommended by a dentist or physician. Thus, to avoid any risk or adverse reactions, it is best to consult a doctor before use.
Synedent Dosage & Drug Interaction Symptoms
This product is strictly for use in adults and children 12 years of age and older. For best results, the recommended Synedent Dosage is to swish 5-10 ml (1-2 teaspoons) of Synedent between teeth and throughout mouth for at least 30 seconds and expel. Do not swallow the solution. Also, this rinse is not intended to replace brushing and flossing.
There are no Synedent Drug Interaction Symptoms known in adults. Use this product in pediatric patients or children under 6 only if suggested by a dentist or physician. This product contains shellfish derivatives, so do not use for pets.
Cold weather and freezing may cause Synedent to become cloudy. So, for its normal appearance, bring the product to room temperature (60-75 F) and shake vigorously once thawed and or warm.
Is Synedent Safe?
While many other oral rinses contain up to 28% alcohol, Synedent Oral Rinse is alcohol-free. In addition, it contains no harmful chemicals like Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Parabens, Triclosan, etc. which may kill both beneficial and harmful oral microbes while causing burning in the mouth.
Synedent uses biocompatible ingredients to enable safe and effective mouth cleansing properties. This is a soothing, fresh mouth cleanser that safely and effectively promotes healthy gums and teeth without the pain or burning.
Synedent Oral Rinse Reviews & Complaints
You will find impressive Synedent Reviews online. This is because people prefer buying an alcohol-free mouthwash that cleans mouth safely. People say this is a great product with great ingredients. In addition, the peppermint taste is best making your mouth and breath feel fresh. Most buyers are happy to buy multiple Synedent packs which allow them to buy more and save more. Its great features, effectiveness, natural ingredients, best price and no Synedent Complaints makes it highly recommended mouth cleanser brand.
Synedent Oral Rinse Testimonials
One customer says her family dentist recommended Synedent Mouth Cleanser because of its amazing healing performance. Her husband battled bad breath and found it to do a terrific job for halitosis. The couple is totally convinced that Synedent is a superior product and does much more for oral hygiene.
Jeff has been using Synedent for a few years now. He says this product tastes great and leaves the mouth feeling clean and fresh. It really helped him removes the plaque film and freshen breath.
Synedent Oral Rinse Results
Synedent contains some antibacterial and antifungal ingredients to provide amazing results such as clean and freshen teeth and mouth, sweet taste, moist mouth and fresh breath. Check the Synedent Before and after stories online for more details.
Where to Buy Synedent oral rinse?
The best place to buy Synedent online is directly from the manufacturer store.prisyna.com. Here you can buy multiple packs to save more, low price guarantee (best value at the best price), distributors/ dentists can get special offers, periodical sale, etc.
What is Synedent FLX Mouthwash?
Synedent FLX has all the benefits of Synedent, with the inclusion of fluoride to prevent cavities, in order to add another layer of protection to the oral care.
How can I return Synedent oral rinse?
For returns, you may please contact Prisyna at (855)-774-7962
Can I buy Synedent on Amazon?
Yes, buy Synedent Mouthwash on Amazon for the best price.
Is Synedent in Costco or Wal-Mart available?
No, at the time of writing this article, this product is not available on these websites.
Is Synedent FDA Approved?
There is no information available online related to the product being FDA Approved.
What are the Synedent Mouth cleanser best prices available online?
- Single bottle -$10.97
- 2-pack – $21.94
- 3-pack – $32.91
- Get a 5% discount on the purchase of 6-pack – $65.82
Can I find any Synedent coupon codes, Discount, and Promos online?
Yes, search for Synedent coupon codes and you may find ongoing offers such as – Use code FFFTGFT for latest coupon codes, deals or Free Gift on their official website or use code FSMP45 for a Synedent mouthwash free sample or use code SDNMT20 to get 10% off on placing order for 20 Synedent Natural Mouthwash bottles.
How do I Contact Prisyna?
Prisyna is the Oral Health Care business unit of Synedgen Inc. Contact the company by –
- Mailing Address – Prisyna, 1420 N. Claremont Blvd, Suite 108A, Claremont CA 91711 or
- Call toll-free – 855-774-7962 or
- Email – email@example.com
Synedent Mouth Cleanser is a unique oral rinse that promotes fresher breath, cleaner moist mouth, and healthy teeth and gums. Buy Synedent mouthwash For Best Price Today!!