Phytoprofen is a mix of botanicals including a synergistic combination of Ayurvedic herbs. Phytoprofen promotes healing after surgery, strenuous exercise, and injury using the power of the botanical extracts. The product is made from 100% vegetarian natural plant extracts and is hypoallergenic in nature.
Worried on how to treat an inflammation? Then you have landed on the correct page of Phytoprofen. This Phytoprofen is a positive inflammation cure. Further, read on to know more on Phytoprofen. Check out its ingredients, dosage, reviews and much more…
Thorne Research Phytoprofen
Thorne Research Phytoprofen is a mix of botanicals including a synergistic combination of Ayurvedic herbs. Phytoprofen promotes healing after surgery, strenuous exercise, and injury using the power of the botanical extracts. The active ingredients like Boswellia, Picrorhiza, Curcumin and Bromelain. Mainly focuses on balancing and promoting the activity of cytokines, proteins that signal responses in the nearby tissues. Equally, controlling cytokines can control responses like bruising after surgery.
What Are The Active Components In Phytoprofen?
- Boswellia – Helps in preventing damage to the connective tissues
- Bromelain – This is a protein –digesting enzyme (seen in pineapples) capable of lowering
- Mervia – Mervia is a highly bioavailable form of curcumin. It supports healthy cytokine balance.
- Picrorhize – This is an ayurvedic herb which helps in promoting cytokine health.
Phytoprofen – Benefits
- Minimizes post-operative or post-injury bruising and swelling.
- Prevents connective tissue breakdown.
- It can be used in conjunction with Mervia and Traumogen to promote healing.
- Comes with well-absorbed Meriva curcumin phytosome. A recent study conducted has proven the
Meriva’s superior bioavailability compared to the ordinary curcumin.
Phytoprofen – Ingredients
- Serving size – 2 capsules it contains
- Bromelain – 250 mg.
- Curcumin Phytosome (Curcuma longa Root Extract / Phosphatidylcholine Complex) – 250 mg.
- Picrorhiza Root Extract (Picrorhiza kurrooa) – 250 mg.
Other ingredients include
Leucine, Silicon Dioxide, Hypromellose (derived from cellulose).
- Bromelain is taken from the pineapple plant. It is not diluted with lactose.
- This particular product uses Indena S.p.A’s curcumin phytosome (Meriva).
- Boswellia is standardized to Beta Boswellic acids (20%).
- Picrorhiza is standardized to kutkin (4%).
- It contains ingredients derived from soy.
Phytoprofen – Directions To Use
It is recommended to take 2 capsules, 2-3 times daily or as advised by your healthcare expert.
- In a case of pregnancy, it is worth to consult a doctor before having this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Do not remove the Phytoprofen powder from the capsule in order to take orally. Since it can
cause irritation to the oral mucosa.
Phytoprofen is one of the effective formulae by Thorne Research. This Thorne research is an expert at providing innovative, high quality, nutritional based supplements. The product is made from 100% vegetarian natural plant extracts and is hypoallergenic in nature. Moreover, it does not include any genetically modified organisms, any binders, disintegrants, coatings, fillers (which could impair absorption). It has worked for most of the customers and they are completely satisfied with it. Thus, it has received 4.4 stars out of 5. Given below are some honest reviews for your reference. Let’s have a look at them…
“This is a very good anti-inflammatory agent. It works effectively in controlling pain.
“I am an arthritis patient and my doctor recommended me this formula instead of Ibuprofen. The formula is good at yielding positive results. It can heal the body out of inflammation and also helps to overcome the arthritis trouble.”
“Phytoprofen is helpful in the treatment of Crohn’s disease. I just take it 3 times a day instead of the normal 1-2 doses. I wish the formula came in a larger quantity.”
“Very pleased with the initial results of this product. My pain has lessened after six weeks of usage.”
“Works great for my daughter’s inflammation.”
“I would say that this is a best safer alternative to pharmaceutical painkillers.”
“My Naturopath recommended this and is working well. Thus, I would like to rate it with 5 stars.”
Phytoprofen – Where To Buy?
Phytoprofen is available for sale both at yeswellness.com and at amazon. You can avail certain discount and coupon offers on purchase of this product. Further, you may also visit the product’s website for more information.
Phytoprofen – Discount, Coupon & Promo Offers
Yes Wellness offers 37% off on the supplements, 50% off on clearance items, free shipping on all the orders over $49 (when shipping in Canada). Besides, one can also log in with their email address for all the upcoming deals and offers. Hurry! Grab them at the earliest…
Frequently Asked Questions
How to make an order for this product at Yes Wellness?
It’s very simple! All you have to select the desired supplement and then click add to cart. Then, fulfill your order through the secure SSL checkout process. Confirm your order and it is done.
Can I get the contact details to clarify my doubts and queries?
The contact phone number is 1-855-218-5088 and the email id is email@example.com.
What are the different payment methods?
The different payment modes include Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, American Express and Discover.Posted on