Wysong Corporation is the family company which puts principle first and profits later. Past over 30 years it is into developing scientifically formulated pet healthy food products. All the products are developed by internal pet health doctorate professionals and produced painstakingly in their own manufacturing units. This helps them develop state of the art functional food to offer optimum health benefits and preventing diseases to your pet dog. Uncanny is a wonderfully developed healthy raw dog food.
Uncanny is the natural raw dog food formulated to offer healthy nutritional values to your pet. It is formulated in such a way that it can be mixed with other healthy raw food products such as Archetype or blend with home cooked meat. Further its features, feeding instructions and ingredients are discussed.
Apart from the flexible mixing techniques, Uncanny has other various features which include:
- Improves palatability – Uncanny is a nutritious combination of a number of ingredients designed to boost, balance, and increase the tastiness of a raw meat diet.
- True Non-Thermal Technology – Uncanny is the part of the healthy Raw dog food which is made and formulated naturally. None of the stages of production allows the food to heat beyond 118o Fahrenheit. This helps maintain the food nutritional values which may get burnt while heating.
- Unprocessed Food – All the health benefits lie in raw food and your pet also wants to eat like in wild, uncooked food. This product is developed completely raw to feed your dog with what it wants. However, beware of other companies who falsely claim their products just like raw or nutritional benefits of raw.
- Safe Shelf life – All True Non-Thermal processed products including Uncanny are shelf stable and safe. It is improved product than the raw frozen diet foods and contains necessary elements to give a healthy feeding routine to your dog.
- Create Complete Food – This product when mixed with Archetype raw diet, you get to prepare a complete uncanny food. Resulting in a canned food formulation without the can and without the raw-destroying heat processing. You can also mix this product with your own home made raw meats.
- Ingredients – Uncanny contains several macroingredients, microingredients and nutraceuticals.
Uncanny raw dog food contains macro ingredients such as eggs, chicken fat, yogurt, cheese, fruits and vegetables. It also contains microingredients including prebiotics, enzymes and probiotics plus nutraceuticals such as minerals and vitamins.
Uncanny contains Crude Protein (min.) 30%, Crude Fat (min.) 14%, Crude Fiber (max.) 3%, Moisture (max.) 10% and Taurine (min.) 0.2%.
Uncanny main ingredients are: Meat Protein Isolate, Flaxseeds, Chicken Fat, Eggs, Cheddar Cheese, Carrots, Blueberries, Yogurt, Gelatin, Peas, Apples and Whey. In addition, Natural Flavor, Montmorillonite Clay, Yeast Culture, Taurine, Dried Kelp, Fish Oil, Rock Salt, Sea Salt, Apple Pectin, Rosemary Extract, Organic Barley Grass Powder, Yeast Extract, Citric Acid, Hemicellulose Extract, Mixed Tocopherols, Choline Chloride, Chicory Root, Minerals (Potassium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Vitamins (Ascorbic Acid [source of Vitamin C], Niacin Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid), Calcium Carbonate, Pepper and many other elements. For more information about the ingredients you can check the link: http://www.wysong.net/products/uncanny-raw-dog-cat-food.php.
Just to help you understand, consider that nearly two 7.5 oz bags of Archetype will combine with one bucket of Uncanny. This will empty your stock for both products at the same time, if the below mentioned feeding guidelines are followed:
- Scoop out the required quantity of Uncanny into one bowl. You can start with ½ cup for a meal and gradually increased if needed.
- Add about ¼ cup of Archetype (Chicken, Quail, Rabbit or Pollock formulations), or your own home made meats.
- Include about ⅓ cup warm water (not over 118o F) and allow it to stand still for few minutes to thicken. Adding more water will create more gravy or broth for your pet.
- Stir and serve this delicious meal to your hungry pets.
- Leftover broth should be tightly sealed, refrigerated, and reused just within one day.
Uncanny Blend is available in 40 oz. Bucket whereas Archetype Chicken, Quail and Rabbit formulation is sold in 7.5 oz. bag or case of 12 and Pollock formulation in 7.5 oz. Canister or case of 8.
Buy the one preferred by your pet dog and check the best health benefits offered by Uncanny.