Urinary Tract Infections (UTI) affects your body and create infections in the urinary system. It is one of the herbal medicine by Native Remedies that comes with clear directions for effective use.
Stop the urge with UTI Clear
UTI (Urinary Tract Infections) are the most embarrassing symptoms that affect our body. Urinary tract happens when germs enter the urethra from your large intestine, goes inside the bladder and kidneys.
Some of the symptoms include:
- Feeling pain and burning sensation in the urinary tract
- Frequent urge to use the bathroom
- Unpleasant smell during urination
- Pain under your ribs
- Nausea, vomiting followed by fever and chills
It contains various herbal ingredients such as Buchu, Bearberry leaf, Lemon Balm, Yarrow, St. John’s wort etc. that cleanses the urinary tract, boosts your immune system, flushes out unnecessary toxins and purifies the entire urinary system.
UTI Clear comes in liquid formula and can be (a) either diluted in juice or water (b) can be ingested directly. Directions for use for adults and kids are as under:
- Adults and Children above 15 years: recommended dosage is 0.50ml three times a day for 5-7 days
- Children from 10 to 14 years: Dosage is 0.25ml thrice a day for 5-7 days
- Children from the age of 6 to 9: Dosage is limited to only ONE drop as per the age thrice a day for 5-7 days
How to use UTI Clear?
Along with UTI Clear, it is instructed to consume 6-8 glasses of water to flush out the urinary tract. You can see the effect within 24 hours after consumption of this medicine. A 59ml bottle of UTI Clear will last up to 0.50ml is enough to last for around 40 days if used as per adult dosage.
It is recommended that pregnant women, breastfeeding or those who are under medication should consume UTI Clear only after approval from your medical practitioner. Do note that UTI Clear works effectively when the directions are strictly followed.