UTI Clear (Urinary Tract Infections) are basically herbal product manufactured by Native Remedies to aid in relieving you from symptoms of painful urination, burning, tendency to urinate frequently or other ailments in UTI.
No more painful urination with UTI clear
- Do you suffer from pain during urination?
- Did you notice blood while urinating?
- Have you ever had fever, nausea combined with UTI problems?
- Do you have the tendency “to go” often?
Then you are suffering from Urinary Tract Infection (UTI). UTI often occur when germs attack your urethra (which is the tube that shoulders urine from the bladder to outside). These germs are usually found in your intestine and when they navigate to your urethra, they can get inside to your bladder and kidneys which will cause an infection. A research shows that women tend to get more UTI than men.
Some of the symptoms of UTI-Clear include
- Frequent urination
- Tender belly
- Smelly or cloudy urination
- pain under ribs where the kidney is located
- fever combined with chills, nausea and vomiting
After taking the sample of your urine, the proper treatment is determined which consists of medications, and home remedies such as drinking lots of water, not holding back urine when you have the urge to go etc. We all know what antibiotics do to your health.
Ingredients of UTI-Clear
Native Remedies brings you UTI clear which is a herbal combination of Buchu, Bearberry leaf, Yarrow, lemon balm, St. John’s wort among the other ingredients which provide relief to your urinary problems.
- Buchu – cleanses the urinary tract and acts as a natural tonic and flushes out the toxins
- Bearberry leaf – contains glycoside and arbutin that purifies the urinary tract
- Yarrow – consists of volatile oils and alkamides that are soothing agents and natural astringents. Yarrow aids in a healthy kidney system
- Lemon balm – includes flavonoids, choline and other volatile oils which improves the immune system and keeps the germs at bay
- Oatstraw – consits of alkaloids, vitamins B1, B2 and E which aid the immune system
- St. John’s wort – is a flowering plant and is shown to have beneficial effects on soothing the nervous system
- Narrow-leaved purple coneflower – also known as Echinacea, heals various diseases and increases the immunity power
- Bilberry – supports the systemic functioning of urinary tract and also improves your eye sight.
UTI Clear is a herbal product by Native Remedies that does not contain any artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. UTI Clear has not yet been approved by FDA but is made under FDA registered facility and obliges under GMP regulations. UTI Clear comes in a drops form and can be ingested in your body through water, juice or directly into your mouth.
The recommended dosage for adults is 0.50ml three times a day for a week. Children from 10-14 need only 0.25ml thrice a day for a week and children from the age of 6-9 should consume ONLY A DROP as per their age three times a day for a week.
UTI Clear by Native Remedies reviews
A general consensus states that UTI clear really works and has given them profound effect on them by reducing the urge “to go” often. Along with this product, you need to drink a lot of water for getting the desired results.
On the con side, though Native Remedies claim that UTI Clear does not give any side effects, certain ingredients such as St. John’s wort, yarrow, lemon balm do pose side effects such as infertility, nausea, irregular menstrual cycle and vomiting.
It is hence recommended by Native Remedies to consult your physician before ingesting UTI Clear especially if you are under medication, pregnant or feeding.