Drive Medical Voyager Pro Nebulizer is for treating the upper and lower respiratory tract. This versatile nebulizer utilizes vibrating mesh technology to deliver silent and fast treatments. Read on for the Voyager Pro Nebulizer Review, features and more.
About Drive Medical Voyager Pro Nebulizer
The Voyager Pro Vibrating Mesh Nebulizer is small, lightweight and very easy to use the device. It uses silent vibrating mesh technology to effectively and efficiently deliver treatment in less than 10 minutes. It features an attractive ergonomic design; a neb cup that can accommodate up to 8ml of medication; an automatic switch-off function which switches the device off once the medication is gone; and the ability to aerosolize a wide variety of medications.
This device is perfect for people on the go. It works silently even allowing you to do your treatment in public without added attention. It operates on 4 AAA batteries so no worries to find an outlet or recharging. If you wish to use the included power cord, it works as it comes with an automatic voltage converter. It includes both a pediatric mask and an adult mask for a more comfortable treatment. You can also just use the mouthpiece. This is a great, low-cost solution to your portable nebulizing needs.
The manufacturer suggests to clean and disinfect your Nebulizer and all its components before using it for the first time and then after each use. The device and its individual components are not dishwasher safe. Read the owner’s manual carefully for additional information, assembly directions, and instructions for use, care tips, warnings and help with troubleshooting.
Voyager Pro Nebulizer Features
- It’s portable, lightweight, and attractive, making it a superior choice for treatment anywhere and anytime.
- Utilizes vibrating mesh technology
- Delivers silent and fast treatments in less than 10 minutes
- Neb cup can accommodate a wide variety of medications with an 8mL cup volume
- It features a convenient auto-off function.
- The ability to aerosolize a wide range of medications
- Prevent against diseases of the respiratory tract, treat the side effects of these disorders and accelerate healing
- Packaged in an attractive ergonomic design
- Small enough to fit in the palm of your hand
- Totally cordless and uses 4 AAA batteries
- Ready for travel with convenient carry bag
- 2 year limited warranty
Voyager Pro Nebulizer Specifications
- Method of Nebulization: Vibrating Mesh
- Particle Size: 1.0 – 5.0µm
- Unit Dimensions: 2.75″(W) x 5.71″(H) x 2.28″(D)
- Medication Cup Capacity: 2ml to 8ml
- Operating Temperature: 37° to 122°F
- Storage Temperature: 14° to 176°F
- Power Requirements (Battery): 1.5V with 4 AAA Batteries
- Power Requirements (Adapter): 100V to 240V / 50~60 Hz / 0.15A
Voyager Pro Nebulizer Product Inclusions
- Pediatric mask
- Adult mask
- 4 AAA batteries
- An AC adapter
- USB port plug
- Carry bag
Voyager Pro Nebulizer Customer Reviews
People say it is a great portable travel nebulizer. It is small and compact yet dispenses medication very quickly. It works silently and allows good air flow. However, few customers complain about not having rechargeable batteries, have problems starting the device and require more than one dose to get it going. Read here what real users have to say –
- Lilly says its small and compact traveling size unit that is very easy to use and have a reasonable price.
- Ronald says this nebulizer is compact, convenient, efficient, & easy to use with/without a mask. It has a nice option to operate on 4AAA batteries, which is useful anywhere. He carries it in the carry-on bag & relaxes while flying. This readily available device allows him to breathe easy whenever he needs a breathing treatment.
- Mary loves the size and portability feature but complains that it is very tricky to get it to work.
- Ootsae says adding recommended medicine to this unit will not make it work and you need to unnecessarily double the amount.
Voyager Pro Nebulizer Conclusion
If you are always on the go and traveling and require a compact, portable and easy to use a nebulizer, then Voyager Pro is your product.