Zand Oregano Oil Antibacterial Formula
Zand Oregano Oil contains 60% carvacrol and can be used for topical and internal use. The antiviral, antiseptic and antibacterial compounds in the oil support both the immune and circulatory systems. It also useful for various skin conditions.
Zand Oregano Oil is for topical and internal use. It is a standardized extract of oregano oil in a base of Extra Virgin Oil and Cinnamon Oil. The antiviral, antiseptic and antibacterial compounds in the oil support both the immune and circulatory systems. Zand Oregano Oil is useful for various skin conditions. With each dose, Zand Oregano Oil is guaranteed to provide a consistent concentration of herbal strength. It is free of fish, shellfish, tree nuts, wheat peanuts, soybeans. The formulas of Zand, try to achieve the proper balance of herbs.
Zand is the best of American and European herbal medicine. They have applied today’s science and manufacturing technology to develop safe products. Natural botanical ingredients are used to maintain mental and physical health. Zand’s proprietary extraction processes are designed to deliver optimum potency, quality, and consistency. They follow traditional Chinese Medicine principles, by developing formulas that address the whole body not just the illness. When one system in our body is out of balance it will affect other systems also.
Zand Oregano Oil – Benefits & Uses
Oregano oil is extracted from the oregano herb by steam distillation. There are more than 40 varieties of the plant. The oil from oreganum vulgare holds the most therapeutic benefit. Oregano oil is an absolute item that can be included in any cabinet or emergency kit. The benefit it offers makes it one of the best all-around supplements.
Zand Oregano Oil Uses
- Fights Infection: Oregano oil is a powerful tool against the harmful organisms that lead to infections.
- Protection against harmful organisms: While consuming, meat or impure water, there is a chance of harmful organism to enter your body. Oregano oil helps to get rid of these unwanted invaders.
- The Solution for Gastrointestinal problems: There is some evidence, that oil of oregano has anti-fungal or antiviral properties, which is helpful to solve gastrointestinal problems.
- The Source of Essential Nutrients: Oregano oil is not a multivitamin, but is loaded with vital nutrients like magnesium, zinc, and vitamins C&E. It is sufficiently high in iron, calcium, potassium, copper, manganese, and niacin.
- Use it on skin: Oregano oil is helpful for skin conditions like cold scores, muscle aches, nail fungus, joint pain and dandruff.
- Allergy Support: The soothing properties of oregano oil are likely to be highly appealing for allergies and environmental sensitivities. It produces a sedating effect on the hypersensitivity of allergies, which ultimately encourages relief.
- Digestive Aid: Oregano oil stimulates the flow of bile into the digestive organs, enhancing the digestive process.
- Menstrual Aid: For many women irregular, uncomfortable periods and negative menopause effects are a big problem. One of the best natural remedies is oregano oil.
- Eases Discomfort: People use oil of oregano topically. They say that it feels like it goes on inside their skin to relieve soreness and muscle discomfort.
How to use Zand Oregano Oil?
Zand Oregano Oil contains 60% carvacrol and can be used for topical and internal use. It can also be consumed as well. It contains no artificial flavors or colors, no sugar, yeast or gluten. Zand’s Oregano Oil provides its many benefits in a convenient liquid form. Each dose delivers 10 mg of oregano leaf extract for exceptional health benefits inside and out. As a totally natural product, aroma, taste, and consistency may vary. Unless recommended by a health care professional, don’t use during pregnancy.
Suggested use: As an herbal supplement for adults and children ages 12 and older, take one to several drops daily in water or rub topically.
Customers certify Zand Oregano Oil as the best oregano oil. They use it in beauty products for its antibiotic qualities and are fully satisfied. Customers claim it as a great, natural, and topical anti-fungal for their feet and also make their skin nice and soft. For few customers, It was very effective for food poisoning and help with internal yeast overgrowth.
The therapeutic use of oregano oil should be avoided in infants, children, and pregnant or nursing home. It should be avoided by people with high blood pressure or heart condition. It is always good to consult with your medical professional before starting a new wellness routine. You should disclose, your use of alternative therapies, in case of counter indications with other medications
Conclusion – Zand Oregano Oil
Organic certificate, guarantees that the ingredients used in Zand’s organic products have been grown and processed according to strict guidelines. Synthetic pesticides or other toxic chemicals are not used. Zand’s use of organic ingredients assists in preserving, restoring and enhancing ecological harmony.