Biogetica Freedom Kit with TONS 6X Formula
The Biogetica Freedom Kit with TONS 6X Formula is a basic combination of the Ayurvedic herbs, nutraceuticals and homeopathic products traditionally used improve the functioning of lymphatic system.
Tonsillitis refers to the inflammation of the pharyngeal tonsils and is the primary cause of sore throats.
Tonsils are a pair of small almond shaped organs located on each side of our throat behind and above the tongue. They function together with another set of organs called the adenoids. Although the adenoids are similar to the tonsils, they can be found in the upper portion of the throat behind the nose and cannot be seen. The tonsils and adenoids are seen as the first line of defense against respiratory infections that enter the body through the nose, mouth and throat. The inflammation of the tonsils may involve other areas of the back of the throat including the adenoids and the lingual tonsils areas of tonsil tissue at the back of the tongue. Tonsil tissues are the two masses of lymphatic tissue lying on either side of the uvula. Healthy tonsils are some pinkish lumps of tissue. When viruses or bacteria infect the tonsils they become very red and swollen and can develop grey and yellow spots. This condition is called tonsillitis.
I do remember that horrified night when I complained to my dad that my throat was paining so badly. It had started a few days ago while I was swallowing and I was struggling with food and fluid intake. I just couldn’t swallow. That’s when I had my tonsils removed at age 7. I didn’t have a choice. I was told I was being taken on vacation and was instead deposited in a hospital, spanked on the bottom and put into bed, where I proceeded to scream my little head off for the duration of my time there. My parents thought they were sparing me the stress of knowing what was going on and perhaps sparing themselves the stress of telling me they were sending me off to have my body parts yanked out for my own good.
After my traumatic hospital visit, I was quite happy to hear the nurse recommending to my mother to give me ice cream a just reward, I felt, for what I had just been put through. Oh if only I knew then what I know now. That very reward and my love for all things sweet, creamy and comforting was the devil that had put me in that hospital in the first place.
Isn’t it tragic how the very things that so seductively tempt our palate and offer us moments of sheer bliss can turn out to be our worst enemies? Wouldn’t it have made more sense to make everything that’s bad for us to taste so disgusting that we wouldn’t ever let it pass through our lips? I mentioned to a doctor years later on a routine visit that perhaps my immune system was compromised as a result of not having my tonsils. “Nonsense,” he told me. Tonsils are not necessary. If something is infected, take it out. That’s what we’re here for.
“Hmm,” I thought. Fancy our creator giving us all these body parts we don’t really need and that are eventually going to cost us several days off work, much stress and discomfort for no reason. At that time my parents didn’t quite know of any natural cure. When I grew up, I thought the tonsils would be long gone. I really battled with it for so long. Always with cold and I felt I had bad breathe. Many at times I have tried to push my throat with my hands hoping the stone pops out. It’s that irritating. I lost a few pounds as I could not eat or swallow. I was determined not to go in for any more surgery. Finally I took some home remedies which really worked for me.
What Causes Tonsillitis?
Tonsillitis occurs when bacteria and viruses enter the body through the nose or mouth. The Epstein Barr virus that causes mononucleosis is another common cause of tonsillitis. The bacteria or virus are transmitted through droplets in the air or through social contact. If a person who has tonsillitis comes in contact with you or sneezes around you, there are greater chances of you contracting the illness as well. Tonsillitis is therefore extremely contagious and care has to be taken to maintain high levels of hygiene to prevent the spreading of the illness.
Tonsillitis can also be caused by allergens from certain foods. Items such as artificially colored sweets, preservative and additives used in processed foods, cold drinks, and ice cream can often trigger tonsillitis. Eating too much sugary, fatty and over processed food can also lead to tonsillitis.
Environmental factors such extremely cold and damp weather or sharp changes in temperature can bring about an attack of tonsillitis as well. The body’s immunity is lowered by such factors and the tonsils become susceptible to being infected by the very infections they are fighting.
The tonsils are part of the immune system and protect against germs by producing antibodies. These antibodies play an important role in the body’s immune system by attacking bacteria and viruses. However during this process of protecting the body, the tonsils and adenoids may also become inflamed or infected.
Common viruses and bacteria that can cause tonsillitis include the herpes simplex virus (also responsible for painful fluid-filled blisters on the skin, moth, lips (cold sores), eyes or genitals), Streptococcus pyogenes (GABHS) and Epstein-Barr virus (EBV), cytomegalovirus, adenovirus, and the measles virus. Most cases of bacterial tonsillitis are caused by GABHS (group A Beta Haemolytic Streptococci). Your doctor will perform a thorough examination of your ears, nose and throat. The back of the throat and tonsils will be checked for signs of infection such as inflammation, redness or pus. A throat swab may be performed if the tonsils are infected and there are signs of strep throat.
This test will indicate whether streptococcal bacteria are present. If tonsillitis is left untreated, it may lead to the development of an abscess in the tonsils or surrounding tissue. The same Streptococcal bacteria that can cause tonsillitis can also result in kidney inflammation (nephritis) or rheumatic fever.
Symptoms of Tonsillitis
- Swollen tonsils
- A coating on the tonsils that may be yellow or grey in color
- The area surrounding the tonsils looks red and inflamed
- Swollen lymph nodes in the neck
- Difficulty while swallowing
- Ear pain
- Fever and chills
- Bad breath
- Strep throat / sore throat
- Loss of voice / change in voice
- Jaw and throat feel tender to the touch
- Nausea and vomiting
- Cold and cough
- Nasal congestion and runny nose
- Stomach pain
- Redness of the eyes
If you suspect you have tonsillitis, visit your doctor for a proper diagnosis and treatment of the condition. Your doctor will conduct a physical exam and check your mouth and throat for signs of inflammation, redness, white spots on the tonsils and swollen lymph nodes. You may also be required to do a blood test, a swab culture of the throat, a strep test and or a test for mononucleosis.
In acute cases of tonsillitis, the following symptoms may be experienced:
- Airways get blocked due to excessive swelling of the tonsils
- Dehydration and even drinking is difficult due to the swelling
- Throat abscesses
- Bacterial Pharyngitis
- Kidney failure
- Cardiovascular disorders
- Rheumatic fever
Different types of Tonsils
We believe and try all remedies to kill tonsils. To my surprise I learnt that there are few types of tonsils. It’s so astonishing to learn how a small flesh at the back of your throat can cause so much pain. Tonsil stones are normally caused by small food particles and mucus cells.
- Acute tonsillitis – Here the tonsil is uniformly enlarged and is red. A bacteria or virus infects the tonsils and causes swelling and sore throat. Develops with grey or white coating.
- Chronic Tonsillitis- It may be a complication of acute tonsillitis clinically. It mostly affects children and adults. Doesn’t occur after 50 years of age. It has persistent infection of the tonsils. Sometimes repeated episodes of acute tonsils occur.
- Peritonsillar abscess- A peritonsillar abscess forms in the tissues of the throat next to one of the tonsils. An abscess is a collection of pus that forms near an area of the infected skin or other soft tissues. The pus pushes the tonsils towards opposite side. Peritonsillar abscess should be drained very soon.
- Acute mononucleosis-Infectious mononucleosis is a contagious illness caused by the Epstein-Barr virus. The infection can be spread by saliva and the incubation period for mono is four to eight weeks.
- Strep throat- Strep throat can be passed from person to person. When a person who has strep throat breathes, coughs or sneezes, tiny droplets with strep bacteria go into the air. It takes 2 to 5 days before you start to have symptoms.
- Enlarged Hypertrophic tonsils-This type of tonsils are so enlarged that they obstruct breathing. This kind of tonsils is most bothersome at night as it makes sleep difficult as it reduces the size of airway. Swallowing is also very difficult.
Tonsils in Children
Tonsillitis in children can be especially distressing. One can try home remedies to cure.
- High fever
- Pus in the throat
- Difficulty in breathing
- Difficulty in swallowing
- A rash around the throat
- Excessive drooling (in younger children)
- Swollen lymph glands in the neck
Kids with tonsillitis need plenty of nourishment and rest. My son has it. He is only six years old and was complaining of pain in his throat. Swallowing seems so painful that eating is difficult. I try serving liquids and soft foods like soups, milkshakes, smoothies, ice pops, or ice cream. I make sure that my child drinks lots of fluids and gets plenty of rest, and I take his temperature regularly. For throat pain I use a nonprescription pain reliever, such as acetaminophen or ibuprofen. I don’t give aspirin or other products that contain aspirin, though, because these can put kids at risk for Reye syndrome, an illness that can have serious complications. If my son is sick, I make him drink glasses of water and he eats in separate utensils. I wash them in hot soapy water. Family members in my home wash their hands frequently.
Tonsillitis is more common in children but seldom occurs in children younger than two years of age. Tonsillitis caused by the Streptococcus species of bacteria typically occurs in children between the ages of 5 and 15 years. Viral tonsillitis is more common in children under the age of 5 years. Kids with tonsillitis often don’t want to eat or drink because of the pain. Soft food and warm drinks help, as do pain relief, throat lozenges and mouth-washes. Do encourage fluids. Water is best. If they are hungry, try and get something into them that will boost their immune system.
Citrus fruits or nutritious soups are a great idea. Steer clear of sugar, dairy and processed foods, which can actually slow down the healing process. Encourage them to rest and keep warm; this is a good time to stock up on videos. Overnight, use a humidifier in the room with eucalyptus, camphor, bergamot, lavender or tea-tree essential oils to keep their throat and airways moist and clear and help them with swallowing. Your child’s body is defending itself from infection so anything that helps their immune system fights back. Multivitamins especially the ones that contain vitamins C and E, selenium and zinc, are excellent choices. Herbal medicine, homeopathy and naturopathy are also commonly used and effective complementary approaches for dealing with tonsillitis.
Tonsillitis – Prevention for kids
- A wide variety of viruses and bacteria can cause tonsils. So the best prevention is to follow basic health and hygiene precautions. These steps are especially helpful for children
- Avoid close contact with others who are sick. If possible keep your child away from children who are known to have tonsillitis or a sore throat.
- Often remind your child about the importance of proper hand washing, especially when around people who appear to be sick. Also tell your child not to share food and utensils with other children.
- Wash and disinfect surface toys.
- Teach children to cover their mouths when coughing or sneezing, preferably using a tissue so that germs do not get on their hands. Also show them how to use tissues to wipe their noses.
- Carry disposable wipes and a hand sanitizer to clean hands and to wipe off shopping carts or other shared items in public places.
- Do not smoke around your child.
Homeopathic Ingredients to treat symptoms of tonsillitis
- phosphorica. [Calc-p] : In chronic enlargement of the tonsils in strumous children this remedy stands well in typical Calcarea cases. The tonsils are flabby, pale; there is a chronic follicular inflammation and impaired hearing. It efficacy in adenoid hypertrophy is well known and attested.
- Calcarea iodata. [Calc-i]This is used in enlargement of the tonsils similar to Baryta. They are hard, red and nodular.
- Bromine. [Brom] : Bromine is used to treat red swollen tonsils covered with a network of capillaries.
- Lycopodium. [Lyc] : Used to treat chronic enlargement of the tonsils, which are covered with small ulcers.
- Ferrum phosphoricum. [Ferr-p] :This helps in chronic enlarged hyperaemic tonsils; smooth swelling.
- Belladonna. [Bell] : There is redness and swelling, but the deeper the redness and the more the swelling, the less is Belladonna indicated. At the commencement of an attack it exceeds Apis in value, as Apis only involves the mucous surface. The neck is swollen and stiff externally, ulcers form rapidly and the right side is worse. In the acute paroxysms of the chronic from Belladonna is very useful.
- Gelsemium: Used to treat painful spot deep in tonsil, hurting out of proportion on swallowing, red, inflamed throat, pain streaking to ear
- Amygdala Persica : When there is sharp pain and difficulty in swallowing, this homeopathic drug is effective.
- Phytolacca.: Especially used to treat tonsils in the follicular form, with pain at the root of the tongue or extending to the ears when swallowing. The parts are dark blue; the tonsils are large and blue, and there is intense dryness, smarting and burning in the throat.
- Ignatia : Ignatia is also specific to follicular tonsillitis when tonsils are small superficial yellowish white ulcers; plug in throat, worse when not swallowing.
- Guaiacum. : One of the most useful remedies at the commencement of an attack, especially of catarrhal tonsillitis. The characteristics are violent burning, headache, hot throat, chill and aching in back and limbs abscesses form quickly.
- Hepar sulphur. : This is used when there is laminating pains, throbbing with rigors showing that abscess is on the point of forming and it is desired to hasten it will be well indicated. Parts extremely sensitive to touch. Pain shoots into ears.
- Silicea. : Silicea is useful when the abscess has broken and refuses to heal, especially in rachitic children. Fistulous cases.
- Mercurius. : This helps at a more advanced stage and is called as Heaper. When pus forms and there is huge swelling, whole face turns deep red and the tonsil is darker than any other part. Ulcers form, foul breathe and overall the general health is worse. Stinging pains and difficult breathing from the swelling.
- Apis mellifica. [Apis] : Oedema is the watchword of this remedy. Useful in the simple form, not in the parenchymatous form where the throat is swollen both inside and outside. The superficial tissues alone are involved, not the parenchyma, which calls for Belladonna. Numerous points of beginning follicular secretion are present.
- Lachesis. [Lach] : This remedy is used for dark angry looking parts. Swelling is very great and there will be extreme tenderness. Left tonsil with tendency to go to right, pains shoot to ear on attempting to swallow, aggravation from hot drinks. Peril tensile abscess. It is also a very useful remedy for a severe form of rheumatic pain following tonsillitis. The pus degenerates and becomes thin and offensive.
- Kali muriaticum. [Kali-m]: Almost specific to follicular tonsillitis. No remedy has given such satisfaction. The affected area looks grey with white spots
Things you could do to avoid tonsils
- Incorporate lifestyle habits that strengthen the immune system
- Stop smoking
- Stress management
- Daily relaxation
- Healthy Exercise program
- Healthy eating plan
- Wash Hands appropriately
- Avoid foods that weaken the immune system
- Refined and processed foods.
- Dairy and high fat products.
- Sugar and high sugar products.
These nutrients have been shown to help Tonsillitis
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
- Zinc lozenge
Following herbs are normally used for Tonsillitis home remedy:
- Pineapple extract with brome lain
- Hydrates Canadensis
- Liquorices root
- Wild indigo
Eating balanced meals will help you gain the vitamins and nutrients required by your body to treat this condition. You also try a diet containing probiotics since they help in tonsil stones reduction. Probiotics contains good bacteria that fight bad bacteria. It will also help prevent future outbreaks of tonsil stones. Reduce dairy products intake since they are the main cause of tonsil. Dairy products increase mucous and calcium which cause tonsil stones. Changing your diet can help reduce tonsil stones. The best technique is changing to a vegetarian diet or a raw food diet that contains live and active enzymes. This may not necessarily be an overnight process, but you can gradually change meals and number of days that you eat starchy foods or red meat. You will observe a decrease in phlegm and improved general health.
What made me go for natural remedy when I got tonsils again
I started getting these nasty tonsil stones at the ripe old age of 41. My body suddenly decided to start producing these stinky little pebbles of yuck. Some of which I couldn’t see but I coughed it up. I was totally grossed out when I took out my LED flashlight and realized I had them in the back of my mouth. I thought it was maybe some really old stuff somehow stuck in my teeth! They smelled putrid. I suffered from post nasal drip and along with that the following things seemed to cause more stones to appear: smoking, alcohol, tea, coffee, milk, cheese, yogurt, dairy based products, sugary foods (chocolate, sweets, non diet soda, desserts etc), nuts probably the worst for me.
When I used to get them I would feel a tickle in my throat and cough a bit uncontrollably. Even though they were small, they gave me a lot of problems such as ear aches and pain in the throat. However, I don’t believe in removing the tonsils as I’m convinced that they serve a purpose in the body’s defense system against germs. I went to my doctor who told me to go to my dentist. My dentist then told me to go to the doctor! I really found it shocking that doctors don’t have a clue about these annoyances. I would use q tips, bobby pins, and even chopsticks to pry them out, which was hard to do without gagging.
After the first year of dealing with these stones I was so desperate I would have tried anything. So when I first stumbled upon Allen Thompson’s all natural tonsil stone treatment programs I didn’t even hesitate. I knew I was onto something when I stopped getting them every few weeks and I didn’t have bad breath any longer. I couldn’t even believe it. It Worked! Thank God! I’ve been tonsil stones free ever since. I was so happy with my results I reached out to Allen and had the pleasure of trying his home remedy method. I assure you to try the easy home remedies that can help you get rid off your tonsil. What I know of I will share with you.
Remedies to cure tonsils
There is so much misleading information out there when it comes to naturally getting rid of tonsil stones that it is easy to get overwhelmed. Many people are so skeptical too. Tonsillitis is generally treated by over-the counter pain medication such as ibuprofen or acetaminophen. In addition to this, the best course of action for swollen tonsils would be the traditional and probably most widely used of all home remedies. The salt water gargle helps to ease the throat pain and reduce the swelling. Salt water helps in cleaning out the mouth and throat and prevents the buildup of further infection on the surface of the tonsils.
35 Tonsillitis Home Remedy
Here are best home and natural remedies for tonsilitis.
- Lime is one of the most popular Tonsillitis home remedy. Mix fresh lime juice in warm water with honey and salt and sip on this combination for pain relief from swollen tonsils.
- Boil milk and add a pinch of turmeric powder and black pepper powder. Drink this concoction before sleeping for a minimum of three nights in a row for an effective inflamed tonsils remedy.
- Drink freshly squeezed beetroot, carrot, or cucumber juice daily to boost your body’s immune system and fight the infection more efficiently. You can have these juices individually or mix them together for best results.
- Boil fenugreek seeds in water for half an hour. Cool and strain and use this water to gargle with. Fenugreek has antibacterial properties that make it an excellent cure for tonsillitis.
- oil fresh figs and grind them into a paste. Apply this paste on the external area of the throat to cool down a rash and redness of the throat and provide pain relief.
- Chamomile tea mixed with lemon and honey is an age old tonsillitis home remedy. The chamomile acts as a relaxant and reduces stress and anxiety caused by tonsillitis along with treating symptoms of the condition such as pain and soreness.
- Apply alum powder on the surface of the tonsils or gargle with alum and water. These are effective home remedies for tonsillitis that can reduce inflammation and prevent further infections.
- Take some ginger and extract the juice. Add this juice in warm water. For better result, you can add a teaspoon of honey. Gargle with this mixture at least twice a day especially in the morning
- Gargle with onion juice. Take a few pieces of onion make juice and gargle with lukewarm water. Make sure it reaches the throat.
- Juice made from carrots, cucumber and beetroot is also one of the best remedies. Drink at least once a day.
- Drink warm milk with basil added to it. You can also add honey for better results.
- Drink mixture of warm water and lemon juice, with pinch of salt and pepper added to it. Its instant relief.
- Take some fenugreek seeds add them in warm water. Strain the mixture and gargle with the solution. Do it twice a day.
- Make some mustard powder and add it in warm water. Gargle with this mixture at least twice a day.
- Drink lot of hot fluids like soups and hot beverages. It gives temporary relief.
- Gargle with warm water and cayenne. The cayenne is not as hot as you might fear, even my kids handle it fine
- Apple cider vinegar is used a lot for natural remedies for many diseases. Take a cup of warm water and mix a tablespoon of Apple cider vinegar
- Chew some raw garlic cloves to treat tonsil stones. Gargle with extra virgin oil. Extra virgin oil works as anti inflammatory substance that helps to reduce tonsil stones significantly. Gargle three times a day.
- Use Aloe Vera Gel to clean your tongue to help get rid of tonsil stones
- Gargle Fizzy drinks, such as club soda or sparkling water 3 times per day, or take plenty of fluids. The carbonated drinks can slowly eliminate tonsil stones
- Proper regular brushing can treat your tonsil stones. Use a gentle bristled brush and oxygenating toothpaste every day. Oxygenating toothpaste assists in reducing aerobic sulfur. It reduces the formation of bacteria on teeth nooks. Ensure that you use oxygenating toothpaste daily to eliminate bad breath. After you brush your teeth, gargle using salt water or alcohol-free mouth washes. Flossing and applying a tongue scraper to eliminate bacteria on your tongue can help in reduction of tonsil stones
- I usually make a tea with half a lemon and a teaspoon of honey. This always helps when I have a sore throat.
- Chew on garlic a few times each day and the garlic will help remove any bacteria that might be contributing to the solidification of the materials in your tonsils.
- Certain essential oils have anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that are beneficial for this condition. Some of these essential oils you should consider using include lemongrass, myrrh, and thieves oil. Add a few drops of the essential oil on your toothbrush each day as you brush your teeth and tongue. You could also get these essential oils in a spray bottle and apply it by spraying it on the affected area.
- Start eating unsweetened, organic yogurt to remove your stones. Yoghurt has probiotic properties, which is the friendly bacteria your body may need to help remove tonsil stones and keep them from coming back. Eating natural, probiotic yogurt will help clean out the bacteria and other materials in your tonsils responsible for the development of this problem.
- Thanks to the mild acidic content that apples possess, they are able to act as an astringent and help clean your teeth. Moreover, as you chew apples they act like a toothbrush, scrubbing your teeth and gums leaving them clean. Improve your oral health and get rid of your stones by eating apples.
- Carrots are often known to be great for the eyes because of their beta carotene content. However, chewing carrots can help get rid of stones by destroying bacteria. Your flow of saliva increases the more you eat vegetables like carrots or celery, and this will help get bacteria out of your mouth
- Eating raw onions will help improve your oral health and get rid of bacteria and prevent oral infections because it contains potent anti bacteria properties. Find time to chew on raw onions for two to three minutes daily and help remove and prevent tonsil stones. Also, onions can help get rid of bad breath, which is a common symptom of tonsil
- Gargle with a disinfectant such as sage or tea tree oil steeped in hot water and cooled, and by taking Echinacea, garlic and golden seal herbal extracts. Phytolacca, an herbal tincture also makes a soothing gargle. Or how about an old fashioned gargle made from a teaspoon of lemon juice or apple-cider vinegar and a glass of warm water?
- Eat foods rich in folic acid and vitamins A, B, C, D and E. Foods full of flavonoids, iron, magnesium and zinc will also help. Make sure you get five portions of fruit and vegetables a day and limit your consumption of caffeine, alcohol and refined carbohydrates.
- Make massage oil out of three drops sandalwood, two drops eucalyptus and one drop of peppermint oil in 12.5 ml almond oil or unscented body lotion. Massage this ointment onto your throat and chest.
- Make a mixture out of two drops each of sandalwood and lemon oils or two drops each of cedar wood and eucalyptus oils in a glass of warm water. Gargle this mixture every two hours and then spit it out
- Boost your immunity by drinking a tea made from Echinacea, wild indigo and sage. Drink a cup every two hours. Or try a cup of red sage tea with a teaspoon of apple-cider vinegar which is both antiseptic and soothing
- Try out sauna or steam bath and steam inhaler
- Wrap some ice cubes in a towel and place this cold compress on the throat. The cold helps reduce any swelling and pain.
As far as I know I suffered with tonsils and I had to cut down my social life. I hated the bad breathe from my mouth. The pain had been excruciating on my throat. I resorted to Home remedy and have shared here all that I know and did to resolve my problem. I would recommend this to all others as well and if it’s too bad and no home remedy works please consult a doctor. The symptoms of this condition are hard to detect even if tonsil stones are huge. The only way to really know to be sure is to get a CT scan or x-ray. Tonsillitis home remedy costs nothing so try it and if you’re lucky, you will get better. Home remedies are natural cures and they have no side effects too.
- http://www.thehealthsite.com/diseases-coExit Visual Buildernditions/tonsillitis-causes-symptoms-diagnosis-and-treatment
Buy Zypan On Sale For the Best price!
It contains vital digestive enzymes for maintaining a healthy gastrointestinal function. It is a source of pepsin, HCL, pancreatin, ammonium chloride and pancreas extracts that normalize the stomach pH. Zypan Standard Process is great and I have been using it for the past 1 year. It is a perfect blend of enzymes and betaine for me. Love it!
Zypan User Reviews & Ratings
Overall Zypan has received 4.5 stars out of 5 stars from its regular users. Moreover, there are very positive reviews and few negative responses from the customers. In short, you will hardly find any negative feedback for this product. Mentioned below are some honest reviews for your reference. This will surely help you in making a right choice towards these Zypan 330 tablets. Let’s have a look at some…
It has worked effectively for my acid reflux.
“Standard process Zypan 8500 tablets are available at a reasonable price. I used to regularly take it with my meals and believe it or not – my acid reflux has totally gone. Now I am very happy and would like to recommend the same…”
“I have ordered it for the second time and it does the same job. Well, Zypan is an excellent product.”
“I am a long time user of these Zypan Standard process. It was suggested to me by my medical practitioner and it’s really worth at helping me digest my food.”
Thank you Zypan
“Something eaten on a trip to Manchester made my digestive go wrong. No one could identify the cause of my discomfort and I was told that I had Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Meanwhile, I had a restricted diet and was admitted to the hospital for acid reflux. Then a friend of mine recommended taking Zypan 330. He recommended taking 2 tabs of each, before a meal and the results were superb. In three days my discomfort was gone. Don’t know what kind of a miracle it is. All thanks to Standard process and good bye Irritable Bowel Syndrome…”
“Seriously, would like to rate it with five stars.”
It is great
“I spent 4 years in gastrointestinal agony and it was Zypan 8500 who saved me from this trouble. It is a lifesaver for my family…”
“Digestive issues are now a thing of past for my husband. No words to express more!”
Serving per container is 330 tablets.
- Betaine hydrochloride,
- Bovine pancreas Cytosol extract,
- Cholesterol, Pancreatin (3X),
- Steric acid (vegetable source),
- Ammonium chloride,
- Pepsin (1:10,000),
- Bovine spleen,
- Ovine spleen.
- Betaine hydrochloride – This is a powerful digestive aid that helps the stomach break down fat and protein in the food. It is important for addressing hypochlorhydria and other causes like prolonged dehydration, poor diet, and generalized stress.
- Pancreatin – This Pancreatin is an effective formula to supplement the missing digestive enzymes. It contains lipase, amylase, and protease that work by improving the nutritional status in the malnourished individuals treats conditions like cystic fibrosis, celiac disease, pancreatitis and autoimmune disease.
- Ammonium chloride – This is an acidifying agent. It helps to maintain pH and equally exerts a mild diuretic effect.
- Pepsin – Without this pepsin enzyme, your body is unable to metabolize proteins. In fact, it is the main enzyme that digests protein into polypeptides to help your body function properly.
Zypan 8500 side effects
Standard Process Zypan side effects mention, there are mild side effects of having these supplements. Side effects include dry mouth and sleeplessness, which will disappear after a few Zypan 8500 weeks. Besides, other side effects include agitation, dizziness, nausea, headache, vomiting, and constipation.
Where to buy Zypan?
You may buy this Standard Process Zypan from its official website at pureformulas.com. They are available at a much cheaper rate with many discount and coupon offers. Just check their website for more details on this product.
Standard process Zypan Digestive Enzyme Supplement
Are you looking for a gastrointestinal supplement? Then, definitely, you should go for these Zypan tablets. It is a wonderful mix of pancreatin, betaine hydrochloride, and pepsin that works by supporting the gastrointestinal pH. Further, read on to know more on Zypan standard process. Check out its reviews, benefits, side effects, dosage and much more…
What is Zypan?
An individual who lacks hydrochloric acid and pepsin is unable to digest his food. Instead of being digested, his food rots and starts creating gas and an organic acid. This, in turn, erodes his stomachs and leads to many gastrointestinal troubles. Zypan 330 can help you in such cases. It is an effective formula made by the Standard Process Labs. It has an extra enzymatic support that helps your body maintain a healthy level of digestion. Equally, the active ingredients like pepsin, pancreatic enzymes, and betaine hydrochloride mainly focus on providing an enzymatic support for a healthy protein digestion.
Standard Process Zypan benefits
- Zypan 330 is good for acid reflux.
- Similarly, it supports the environment of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Zypan 8500 also maintains gastrointestinal pH.
- Promotes enzymatic support for protein digestion.
- Fatty acids are included in the Zypan standard process to coat the pancreatin, helping it to be digested in the correct area of the digestive tract.
It is recommended to have 2 tablets or as directed by the physician.
Zypan standard process precautions
- It is recommended not to chew this Standard process Zypan.
- Equally, people with epilepsy should never take these Zypan 330 tablets.
- Pregnant ladies, nursing mothers, and individuals with allergic reactions must consult their doctor before having this product.
Discount, coupon and promo offers
Pure Formulas offers free shipping on all their orders. Similarly, you can avail $5 with promo codes and $10 off on all the orders over $100. Besides, you may also log in with your email address for all the latest deals and upcoming offers. So, hurry! Don’t miss these offers and immediately check into their websites.
Frequently asked questions
Is it possible to check my order through the phone?
Yes, of course, it’s possible to check your order status. Simply, call at 800–383–008 (Monday to Friday) between 9 am to 7 pm EST.
Can I buy this Zypan 330 from Amazon.com?
Yes, the product is available at Amazon. You may buy them at a cheaper rate with many offers; just check their site for more details.
What is the return policy of Pure Formulas?
Pure Formulas offers a 30-day return policy on all their products.
Is the formula effective?
Yes, it is an effective digestive aid that really works. Further, if you are not satisfied with this answer. Then you may look into more reviews on Standard Process Zypan, available at different sites.
Hope this article gave you a better insight on Zypan. It is best at providing a complementary support to the pancreatic digestive process. So, try them at the earliest and see their magical results. Better, order them now…