For healthy hair and new hair growth, both diet and nutritional supplements are important. Both these things can positively impact as specific nutrients deficiencies can actually promote hair loss. Therefore, without any doubt, a satisfactory nutritional supplement is beneficial for hair health. Advecia is created as a natural remedy to support hair health with the most helpful ingredients.
Graying Hair Problems?
Shou WuNo more Thinning and Graying hair ProblemsLearn More Chinese herbs which can slow down hair fall and graying hair naturally
Advecia is an alternative hair loss treatment that is administered orally and contains a combination of some very natural ingredients that you may not find in other supplements. Advecia synergistic blend takes nutritional benefits one step ahead by including some specific nutrients that are not straightforwardly obtained from dietary sources alone. The few of the ingredients in
Advecia Ingredients that help slow hair loss are
- Green Tea Extract – Green tea extracts contain a substance called polyphenols which affects hair loss
- Grape Seed Extract – Certain substances found in the extract of grape seed may be useful in treating hair loss.
- Saw Palmetto Berries – Saw Palmetto Berries work as a 5-alpha-reductase inhibitor, making it useful in male pattern baldness.
Progressive Health is creating and delivering the most effective healthcare products not only in the USA but across the world. The company was established in the year 1997 and works as a private limited company called Progressive Health Nutraceuticals. All products at Progressive Health are formulated considering quality in mind. The specialist team of naturopathic physicians at Progressive Health closely analyzes all formulations to create the finest balance of effective ingredients.
The company produces all of its products in owned manufacturing facilities. In addition, it has its own warehouses as well as customer service call centers in four different USA states. Progressive Health offers very targeted and unique products that address various health conditions. Progressive Health’s Advecia is a natural remedy DHT blocker that has been formulated to help slow hair loss. Moreover, Advecia also helps restore the overall appearance of existing hair and support in decreasing the psychosocial impact of hair loss. The article will brief you with the details of the condition i.e. hair loss and about the product Advecia.
Hair Loss & Advecia – A Brief Information
About 40% of all men and women are affected by hair loss in their lifetime. The severity of Hair loss can range from mild hair thinning to complete baldness. When the person continuously has hair loss, then it can contradict his/ her coping approach for self-acceptance. In today’s appearance laden world the individual’s personal value or self-worth is unfortunately defined by his/ her outer appearance. The facts state that:
- 93% of people (both men and women) think about their hair loss
- 88% of these people often feel frustrated and helpless about their condition
Advecia – Natural remedy DHT blocker
Progressive Health’s Advecia is a natural remedy DHT blocker that has been formulated to help slow hair loss. Advecia is a
However, these facts should not keep these individuals feel intimidated and helpless and must find out ways or take steps to prevent further hair loss. These sufferers can address the root cause of hair loss using several modern medical approaches or nutritional supplements like Advecia may help. Hair loss nutritional supplements are thought to be foremost choice for people who want to win the hair loss battle internally. Its several users feel that taking these supplements including Advecia can restore the body’s ability to slow or stop hair loss and start new hair growth.
Causes of Hair Loss
The main cause of hair loss is considered to be genetic in nature.
The most common male pattern baldness i.e. androgenic alopecia is believed to be the result of genetic predisposition. Today, researchers are trying to determine the exact mechanisms or genetic patterns which influence hair loss in general. However, most researchers agree to the fact that hair loss is polygenic or are caused by numerous genes rather than one particular gene.
In addition to genetics, 5-alpha-reductase an enzyme that synthesizes DHT in the adrenal glands, hair follicles, testes, and prostate is thought to be another contributing agent relating to hereditary hair loss. The inhibition of specific growth factors such as TGF-beta2 and Dihydrotestosterone (DHT), a potent androgen, has been seen effective at treating hair loss in several clinical studies.
However, genetic predisposition, such as hormones, androgens and hair follicle sensitivity is thought to be the main contributing factors for permanent hair loss in both men and women. Advecia formula is a natural remedy that naturally blocks DHT to slow hair loss and repair existing hair appearance.
Risk Factors for Hair Loss
Being genetics is the top cause of hair loss, it is not only father but both parents equally contribute to a child’s risk of developing hair loss. Also, unbalanced diet or nutrient deficiency is thought to be a risk factor that may lead to hair thinning or loss of hair.
Caucasians are more likely to develop baldness than Asian men. Also, on average, Asian men is prone to baldness patterns about a decade later than white people. African-Americans are approx. 4 times less likely to have abnormal hair loss than persons belonging to another origin. Advecia is formulated to help basically with the male pattern baldness.
Types of Hair Loss
The most common type of hair loss is Androgenic Alopecia also commonly known as male pattern baldness. Male pattern baldness is caused by the hair follicle’s sensitivity to DHT. The hair follicles shrink resulting in a shorter lifespan and the abnormal hair production. Some other types of hair loss are:
- Traumatic Alopecia – It is the resultant of hair being torn out of the scalp
- Drug-induced Alopecia – This type of hair loss occurs because of administration of a given medication
- Alopecia Areata – It is also called patchy hair loss which is believed to cause from an immunological condition and is generally reversible.
Advecia is known to be effective with multiple types of hair loss, including Androgenic alopecia.
Ingredients – Advecia
Progressive Health’s formulas contain all ingredients that are tested for quality and proven effective in managing the condition. A defined three-step process in followed to create these formulas including Advecia. Firstly, a team of researchers gathers information from research papers and educational institutes related to possible ingredients to consider in final products. Second, in the combination of research of the individual ingredients and medical practitioner experience, a formula is created. Third, the final product is sent to quality control team for inspection. Advecia contains the best sorted and effective ingredients which include:
- Saw Palmetto Extract – The general conventional treatment for male pattern baldness involve blocking the conversion of the male hormone testosterone to dihydrotetosterone (DHT) using 5-alpha reductase inhibitors. These conventional products often cause troublesome side effects and may not be that effective to deal with the severity of hair loss. Saw palmetto functions as a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor allowing it useful in male pattern hair loss. In a double-blind trial, placebo-controlled study, 60% of men treated with a liposterolic extract of Saw palmetto and beta-sitosterol were rated as improved at the final call. Advecia contains Saw Palmetto Extract 4:1 in 37.5 mg.
- Phytosterol extract – Phytosterol extract compound is one of the active elements of Saw palmetto. Phytosterols exhibit 5-alpha-reductase inhibition, making it helpful in the treatment of male pattern baldness. Advecia includes 125 mg of Phytosterol extract.
- Beta-sitosterol – It is known fact that blocking the enzyme 5-alpha reductase is an effective method for treating the male pattern of hair loss. Beta-sitosterol works towards this and in one placebo-controlled trial double-blind study, 60% of men treated with a liposterolic extract of Saw palmetto and beta-sitosterol had shown improvement on the final visit. Advecia includes Beta-sitosterol in 50 mg.
- Green Tea Extract – The green tea extract contains polyphenols that affect hair loss. Its exact component called EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate) is a potent inhibitor of 5-alpha reductase. In several animal studies of spontaneous hair loss, green tea extract has shown the ability to produce considerable new hair growth when compared to control. 600 mg of Green Tea Extract is found in Advecia.
- L-Arginine – L-Arginine is an amino acid which plays a vital role in the basic biology of hair and skin growth and it is believed to be beneficial in people with hair loss. Research signifies that L-arginine can protect hair shaft against oxidative damage that may cause from chemical coloring agents. Advecia includes 1500 mg of L-Arginine.
- L-lysine – Certain nutritional factors often play a key role in different hair loss patterns. L-lysine is an amino acid which can be beneficial in patients with increased hair shedding. A double-blind test and study of participants with hair loss who were taking L-lysine and iron show a considerable proportion of patients responded well to the treatment. 600 mg of L-lysine content is available in Advecia.
- Grape seed extract for hair loss – Elements found in grape seed extract may be helpful in treating hair loss. Toxicology studies in animals demonstrate that grape seed extract is a safe product which not affects blood cells or produces adverse effects. Advecia includes 265 mg of Grape seed extract.
Other Ingredients – The some other ingredients of Advecia are:
- Vegetarian Capsule (Hypromellose),
- Rice Powder
- Magnesium Stearate.
Advecia Supplement Facts are
|Serving Size – 4 Capsules||Amount Per Serving||Daily Value|
|Servings Per Advecia Container – 30|
|Saw Palmetto **Extract 4:1 (Serenoa repens) (fruit)||**37.5 mg||*|
|Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis) (leaf)||600 mg||*|
|Phytosterol Complex||125 mg||*|
|Beta Sitosterol||50 mg||*|
|Grape Seed Extract (Vitis vininfera) (seed)||265 mg||*|
*Daily Value Not Established
**Extract is the same strength as 150mg of Saw Palmetto
Advecia, a natural remedy to deal with hair loss should be taken in recommended dosage only. One bottle of Advecia contains 30 capsules. The daily suggested Advecia dosage as a dietary supplement is to take two capsules at AM and two capsules at PM with 8 ounces of water. To notice optimum results you should use Advecia for 45 – 60 days continuously.
With all natural ingredients that are thoroughly researched and studied, Advecia makes a perfect nutritional supplement to help loss of hair.
A complete herbal product, Advecia hair loss reviews are quite interesting. Here are what people have to say about Advecia DHT blocker for hair loss.
Advecia General reviews
Out of 10, 9 customers are satisfied with the overall performance of the product. Users who were going bald and suffered hair loss have benefited from Advecia. There are many sites such as Amazon where users have put forth their share of experience after using Advecia.
As the manufacturer – Progressive Health claims that the product blocks the DHT production and raises the level of nitric oxide in the body; you have no other option but to go with the promise. Though this approach is used by insanely famous Finasteride and Minoxidil, they do come with certain side effects and do not promise to grow hair like Advecia.
On the downside, some people raised queries about mild discomfort after consuming Advecia. This is because of the two Amino acid ingredients in Advecia. Upon queries popping up, Progressive Health replied that it is best to consume the products before a meal to avoid any discomfort.
Real Advecia reviews from users
Here are some of the Advecia reviews put forth by users.
Advecia reviews 1
“I have been using this product for quite a while now. Before couple of years, I was dealing with hair loss. When I consulted doctors he said that I was on the way to female baldness. While some blamed the genes, some said it was the lifestyle. I chucked out bad foods from my life and then moved on to research on herbal health supplements that would no trigger any side effects. I found Advecia and till now am so glad I opted for it. My hair loss has stopped altogether and even the little bald spots are becoming invisible. Thanks again for the wonderful product.”
Advecia reviews 2
“My hair has been dry, breaking, thinning and falling out for more than 5 years because of hormonal problems, stress etc. I have tried out many products that just give false promises and at the end of the day; I am back to square one. After trying Advecia for a month my hair has started to grow and become thick. It now shines with a rich softy feeling.”
Advecia reviews 3
“If you take Advecia every single day, it actually works. At least it has worked for me. It’s been more than a year now. I wasn’t bald but I had good thinning of hair in the back. After taking Advecia, my hair started to grow and has filled in the back almost completely. I also learned the hard way that if you fail to take Advecia even for a week, you will lose all the progress and re-growth that you had undergone. I ordered new bottles and the hair that I lost during the break that I took gained back.”
Advecia reviews 4
“It’s been 3 years now and still I did not notice any new hair growth. My hair loss is on the front side and not on the back. It did stop hair fall of my existing hair but did not grow new hair as claimed. I won’t buy this again.”
Pros and Cons of Advecia DHT blocker – stop hair loss
Pros – Advecia
- Advecia is a purely herbal product that are made out optimum quality raw materials
- Excellent customer reviews from users who have & still are using Advecia
- No side effects reported from users till now
- Made under FDA registered facility that abides by GMP guidelines
- Registered with FDA
- Prevents hair loss and promotes new hair growth if taken regularly
- Clinical studies have been conducted by a team of skilled professionals that range from pharmacists to doctors
- Contains all the necessary vitamins and amino acids the deficiency of which can lead to hair loss and baldness
- Money back guarantee if at all you are not satisfied
- Possible drug interactions can happen which can trigger side effects
- Need to take Advecia for minimum a period of 3 months to notice visible results
- Herbal components can give you mild laxative effects
- When compared to competitive products Advecia price tends to be on the expensive side
- Though rare people reported that the product doesn’t live up to the expectations
Advecia from Progressive Health is a health supplement that works well if you adopt a healthy lifestyle and includes a lot of nutrients such as beta sitosterol, vitamin A to E which can promote right hair growth. Lack of Biotin (or vitamin H) can inhibit hair growth delivering further hair loss in many. Apart from all the above, make sure to chuck out sugar that can trigger premature hair loss and baldness no matter your gender. To know more about it, read the complete article http://www.progressivehealth.com/sugar-causes-hair-loss.htm
Advecia Side effects
Advecia from Progressive Health comes with certain mild effects. Sadly, though they are temporary it is part of side effects section. It is mainly because of the herbal ingredients and the amino acids that trigger Advecia side effects.
Amino acids work best when taken on an empty stomach at least 30 minutes before a meal. Consume either with water or other protein drinks but not with milk.
The underlying reason is if you consume a drink or food containing protein, they tend to include other amino acids that will compete with the amino acid ingredients in Advecia to absorb the nutrients. This creates turmoil in your tummy.
Progressive health claims that the product works best when you consume it with food. But just as the above situation comes to the fore, a user approached the company regarding this issue to which he received a response from Progressive health saying that he can consume Advecia on an empty stomach and it will still provide the same effect on hair growth without any compromise.
So you see; you are having 3 options here such as:
- Take Advecia 30 minutes before a meal – this way you will absorb more L-arginine and L-lysine. (However, this can upset your tummy).
- Consume Advecia immediately after a meal which will avoid the chances of getting an upset stomach. But then again if your food contains protein, the options of L-arginine and L-lysine absorption are quite less.
- Can consume different products which are probably a better approach to get same nutrients from various products. Afterward, you can consume amino acids supplements on empty stomach and the pending supplements with your meal.
L-lysine is quite essential for hair growth. Since many people follow the dosage just as recommended (i.e. with their meal), this explains why there are some mixed reviews and in some cases why it has not worked with many people.
Advecia Vs. Procerin Vs. Provillus
Here are top three products that are insanely famous for promoting excellent hair growth.
|INGREDIENTS||Saw Palmetto, Green tea extract, Grape seed, Vitamins and many more||Saw Palmetto, Gotu Kola, Magnesium, Uwa Ursi||Minoxidil, Alcohol, Propylene glycol (Topical solution)|
Saw palmetto, Zinc, Eleuthero, Pumpkin and many more (health supplement)
|DOSAGE||Two capsules twice a day after meal||One tablet in morning and two in evening before you sleep||Not mentioned correctly in official site|
|AVAILABILITY||Capsules||Tablets||Topical Solution and Capsules|
|TYPE||Herbal (All natural)||Herbal and vitamins||Herbal and Scientific|
|PRICE||Bit on the Expensive side||Affordable||Affordable|
|WHO CAN USE||Both men and women||Only for men||Both men and women|
Natural remedies for strong and shiny hair -Foods that prevent hair loss
Apart from Advecia DHT blocker, it is necessary that you take good care of your hair. Implement good foods such as healthy vegetables and fruits that will take care of your hair. It will also cut the risk of getting premature baldness or getting dry, thin hair. Here are some of the top natural remedies that support healthy hair growth.
- No meat foods: An increase in the production of sebum in your scalp can lead to high levels of 5 alpha reductase says Japan researchers. It can also lead to hormonal imbalances in the body. It’s been noted that increase in animal fat can lead to excess sebum production which leads to hair loss.
- Greek Yogurt: Greek Yogurt comes with rich protein that is the base ingredient for your hair. It comes with vitamin B5 called the pantothenic acid that can cut down thinning of hair and excessive hair loss. If you check your hair or skincare product, you will find pantothenic acid.
- Go green spinach: Green leafy veggies are hefty sources of iron, vitamins, beta carotene, folate and what not. These ingredients work together in maintaining a healthy scalp and mane. They maintain the moisturizer in your hair giving them a rich and smooth touch. Kale is another green veggie that has thumbs up for growing rich hair.
- Guava: Tropical and mouthwatering fruit, Guava comes with good amount of vitamin C that can prevent hair breakage. Did you know that guava comes with more than 377 milligrams of vitamin C that is 4x the minimum recommended amount of daily intake of vitamin C.
More Foods that boost hair growth
- Whole grains: Get a load of iron content that can promote faster hair growth. Be it whole grains, lentils or soybeans, they come with high iron content that work great deal for your goldy locks.
- Sweet potatoes: Go sweet this summer if you want to save your hair. Get rid of that dull lock and start indulging in sweet potatoes that has beta carotene to protect your hair from becoming dry and dull. It can promote the production of sebum that keeps your hair from drying out. Other vegetables such as carrots, mangoes, pumpkin etc. come with high beta-carotene.
- Cinnamon: A healthy hair and scalp need oxygen and good blood circulation and this is exactly what cinnamon does to your hair. So sprinkle it in your oatmeal or toast to raise your hair level.
- Eggs: You are covering your daily quota when you are consuming eggs. Rich in vitamin B known as biotin, you are boosting your hair growth to a very good extent. Biotin is also famous for strengthening your fingernails.
- Oysters: For a full and thick looking hair, here are some oysters that come with a high level of zinc. Daily intake of zinc can boost the hair cells to absorb a good amount of zinc that will deliver a flawless looking hair.
How quickly can I see results after using Advecia? How many Advecia results have you seen?
Many of the Advecia users claim to have superlatively benefited from the product. 70% success is guaranteed during the beginning stages of taking Advecia.
Are there any Advecia side effects?
Advecia is an absolutely natural product that contains wholesome ingredients taken from Mother Nature. Till now there have been no reports of side effects.
Where can I find Advecia testimonials or reviews from users?
If you are planning to buy Advecia, then you are on the right track to hunt for Advecia testimonials and reviews. You will find testimonials in many sites such as Amazon, Progressive health (official site) and many genuine sites who welcome user’s opinion.
Does Advecia really work?
Yes, there are many reviews from people who claim that the product actually works. 9 out of 10 people share their experiences about how they combat hair loss and are on their way to have a soft and shiny hair.
It wasn’t until recently that I noticed extreme hair loss. I am not having any bald spots. Will Advecia stop my hair loss?
Yes, Advecia is very much effective in the initial stages to prevent thinning of hair or those who are in the initial stages of baldness.
Can women of any age use Advecia?
Of course, the product works wonders in both men and women since it is formulated to promote hair growth irrespective of the gender.
Will hair grow all over my body?
No, Advecia works affect only the hair on your scalp.
Is Advecia available internationally?
Yes, Progressive Health ships anywhere in the world via UPS, DHL.
I am taking medication for high blood pressure. Will Advecia interact with my medication?
Since the product is all natural, drug interactions are not possible. However, we recommend consulting a healthcare professional before taking Advecia.
I am an aeronautical engineer by profession. Between my graduation and my first recruitment, I had a space to fill. The letters would come in months. In the meanwhile i did want to do something and my FIRST job was indeed as a content writer. A student of science trying her hands on art could be disastrous but it was a good one. I learned more than engineering and flying. Health, gadgets, food , travel and a whole lot of things came flooding to me in the form of words. Writing did happen and in a nice way.