This article is all about the benefits of making egg a part of your everyday life.
Why is egg considered a Super Food?
Eggs are full of protein. Eggs in any form are so yummy. I could just make any food with them or just eggs cooked. I would classify eggs as ‘Super foods”. It is full of nutrients some of which are rare in the modern diet. Eggs are the most nutritious food in the planet thanks to the lovely bird. It is enriched with vitamins that we need and if you have eggs with omega 3 or pasteurized eggs its even better.
Eggs are the most versatile food in the kitchen. They can be served in myriad ways on their own, to add texture and moisture to baked foods and also to compliment sweet and savory foods. I personally take eggs for breakfast and it really curbs my hunger for a very long time. Apart from all the benefits of eating eggs, it has so many natural ingredients to cure illness or just for beautification purposes.
Egg – what it contains
Eggs are pretty much the perfect food. They contain a little bit of almost every nutrient we need.
- Vitamin A 6% of RDA
- Folate 5% of RDA
- Vitamin B5 7% of RDA
- Vitamin B12 15% of RDA
- Phosphorus 9% of the RDA
- Selenium 22% of the RDA
Eggs also contain decent amount of Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin K,Vitamin B6,Calcium and zinc
REJUVENEATE YOUR SKIN IN JUST 7 DAYS. REMOVE AGING SIGNS NATURALLY
15 benefits of Eggs on our bodies
- Eggs are so nutritious that even if you are a vegetarian, try to consume at least eggs as they are very helpful in keeping your health intact.
- Eggs are high in cholesterol but they don’t adversely affect blood cholesterol. The liver actually produces large amounts of cholesterol every single day. When we eat eggs, the liver just produces less cholesterol instead, so it evens out.
- Eggs raise HDL the good cholesterol in us. When we take eggs and we have higher levels of HDL, It lowers risk of heart disease, stroke and various health problems.
- Eggs contain choline which is a very important nutrient and is often grouped with the vitamin B. Choline is used to build cell membranes and has a role in producing signaling molecules in the brain, along with various other functions. So having whole eggs are an excellent source of choline.
- Eggs turn LDL cholesterol from small LDL, dense to large LDL. Therefore it reduces heart disease. Having eggs appears to change the pattern of LDL particles.
- Eggs contain Lutein and Zeaxanthin antioxidants that have major benefits for eye health. Eggs yolks contain a lot of this. As we get older our eye sight tends to worsen. There are several nutrients that help counteract some of the degenerative processes that can affect our eyes. Consuming adequate amounts of these nutrients can significantly reduce the risk of cataracts and macular degeneration, two very common eye disorders. Eggs are high in vitamin A and lack of this vitamin is the cause of blindness.
- Pastured eggs or Omega 3 lowers triglycerides. It reduces blood level so heart diseases are reduced.
- Eggs are high in quality protein. Proteins are the main building blocks of the human body. Eating adequate protein can help with weight loss, increase muscle mass, lower blood pressure and optimize bone health.
- Eggs reduce the risk of stroke. Eating eggs were looked down upon in older times because they were unaware of its benefits. It is revealed that there is an increased risk in people who take eggs with type 2 diabetes.
- Did you know that eating eggs can help you lose weight? This might come as a surprise as many think eggs as fattening and unhealthy. Eating eggs are highly fulfilling and tend to make you eat fewer calories, helping you to lose weight. Boosts brain power because it is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins B12 and D, and choline. Eggs are excellent for brain health. Choline is an essential nutrient that plays an important role in several metabolic pathways and acts as a neurotransmitter. It improves your memory and cognitive power.
- Eggs are considered an excellent food for muscle building because they are high in protein, which is regarded as the building block of muscles. Egg whites have a protein called albumin that encourages more protein absorption in your body and facilitates muscle growth.
- Being rich in omega 3 fatty acids, vitamin B12 , D and choline, eggs are excellent for brain health. Choline is an essential nutrient that plays an important role in several metabolic pathways and acts as a neurotransmitter. It improves your memory and cognitive power.
- Eggs, being rich in vitamin B12 can help improve your mood and keep stress at bay. They also contain other B vitamins such as vitamin B6 and folate that promote mental and emotional well being.
- Consumption of six eggs a week reduces breast cancer.
- Eggs are considered a healthy food to eat during pregnancy. In addition to providing adequate nutrition, they help lower the unborn child’s risk of mental health problems and chronic illnesses later in life.
Even Skin Toning
Manjish Glow ElixirCheck Price Manjish Glow Elixir - The Best Product online by Ayurveda experience. Great reviews and testimonials. Over 93% of all customers are satisfied
Beauty benefits of Eggs- Ideas And Applications
Have you ever wished to have gorgeous tresses just like Rapunzel or even a smooth skin like Cleopatra? Well its a fact we all want to look good. Perhaps eggs can help!!! Eggs have the quality to make skin elastic and hydrated. Egg protein comes with an important purpose in repairing of skin tissue and tightening the skin. Furthermore egg acts as a conditioner for the hair. Protein in eggs also help nail growth.
Eggs for Skin- Easy Beauty Applications
- Egg for toning the Skin – Beat an egg till it becomes frothy. Apply it all over your face and neck. Wait till it dries and wash it with lukewarm water. This remedy will help improve the skin tone and also tighten your skin.
- Egg-white for firming pores. Take an egg and separate the egg-white from the yolk. Beat the egg white to produce a thick foam and apply it on your face. Wait till it is dried and wash it with lukewarm water. This mask helps to firm follicles and treat acne.
- Egg To reduce under-Eye Puffiness– If the skin below your eyes seem puffy and tired, apply a thin coating of egg white on the area below your eyes and leave it for about 10 minutes. Wash off of with cold water. Eggs are a remedy to reduce puffy eyes.