- It contains proteoglycan mixture
- It may enhance the immune system’s ability
- A proprietary process removes the toxic alkaloids
NutriCology/ Allergy Research Group Angioblock is a water extraction of the leaves of the herb Convolvulus arvensis, commonly known as bindweed which contains proteoglycan mixture (PGM). The PGM may enhance the immune system’s ability to maintain good health. The bindweed contained in AngioBlock is grown in Wyoming, and a proprietary process removes the toxic alkaloids.
This supplement contains120 Caps which will cost you nearly $75 (after discounts as the list price is $126) and Angioblock UK price are GBP 110.
NutriCology, for more than thirty years, is popular for the highest quality, most hypoallergenic, and superior cutting-edge nutritional supplements. Worldwide several physicians and healthcare practitioners recommend NutriCology nutritional products to their patients. Originating with the ground-breaking oxidant/antioxidant work of Stephen Levine, Ph.D., NutriCology was one of the first to introduce truly hypoallergenic products to the market. This article is all about the Angioblock NutriCology. This innovative nutrition considered as dietary supplement contains Convolvulus Arvensis Extract. Read on for the full Angioblock Review.
Ingredients and Supplement Facts
- The only ingredient in this supplement is Field Bindweed (Leaves) Extract (containing 140 mg PGM) 2000 mg. The Serving Size: 4 Capsules and Servings per Container: 30.
- Other Ingredients include Gelatin and maltodextrin
- This nutrient is of the highest quality and purity obtainable. Moreover, it does not contain preservatives, diluents, or artificial additives.
Angioblock Suggested Use
As a dietary supplement, take 4 capsules one to three times daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Sensitive people may require starting with an initial lower dose.
- Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- California Proposition 65 Warning- This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Use only under the supervision of a healthcare practitioner.
- This supplement may contraindicate in conditions where vascular formations are desirable, such as heart disease, an active healing wound.
- Do not take for 2 weeks before and after a surgery
- Do not use during pregnancy or lactation.
- Contraindicated for infants, children, and adolescents.
Is Angioblock Safe?
The manufacturer NutriCology has not mentioned any side effects of this supplement. Also, there are not many customer reviews to check for any adverse effects. But NutriCology, since 1979, claims of using only the purest and highest quality raw materials in their products. Moreover, they have implemented strict quality control procedures in every stage of production, including inspection of raw materials, manufacturing, packaging, and storing.
NutriCology manufactures all products under the recognized principles of current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP). In addition, all products assayed for identity, purity, and potency. These products are confirmed to contain pre-determined amounts of the contents listed on every label. Hence, Angioblock is safe to use and contains clean ingredients but there are no known side effects.
You will hardly find any customer reviews for this Angioblock nutricology allergy research 120 caps. But from few users’ testimonials, one can say that the product may be effective and work as intended. One customer says that it is the very reasonable price for the content. Due to limited customer feedback for this product, I would suggest you try on your own and decide the product effectiveness.
If you are looking for any immune support dietary supplement at an affordable price, then you can give Angioblock a try. Buy it today from herbspro.com to avail best discounted price.