Buy Arthrexin On Sale For the Best price!
Arthrexin indomethacin suppository is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug. Arthrexin suppositories are anti-inflammatory suppositories that have both painkilling and fever reducing properties. The main benefits of Arthrexin are that this is used when the other oral medications have side effects or have any other complications. Arthrexin is a rectal suppository that can deliver the medication directly to the adjacent blood vessels which are absorbed faster by the body.
Ingredients Of Arthrexin
Arthrexin Ingredients & Arthrexin Dose
Arthrexin Suppositories contains 50 mg of indomethacin in each suppository. It is in capsule form that has a pointed end and a blunt end. The dosage of Arthrexin is up to the doctor to decide. The dosage differs with the condition of the person. Arthrexin offers the lowest dose of indomethacin but notes that it depends on the tolerability of the person to the medication.
Each pack of Arthrexin Suppositories contains 90, 180, or 270 suppositories inside it. Note that you need to store the pack in room temperature and away from any kind of heat. Extra caution must be taken while storing it in summer because the heat can melt the capsules.
Do not refrigerate the suppository. Refrigeration can harden the capsules making it difficult to insert and absorb.
Instructions To Use Arthrexin Indomethacin
- Go to the bathroom, empty the bowels, and thoroughly wash the hands.
- Slightly soften the suppository that is just taken out of its foil or cover. Soften it by holding it under the running water and do NOT use warm water as it can melt the suppository.
- Come lie down on the bed of any convenient surface and turn towards a side. It would be better to lie down on the opposite side of your preferring hand. If you are left-handed, turn to the right and vice versa.
- Keep the opposite leg bent and the opposite hand to open the rectum for ease of inserting the suppository inside.
- Insert the suppository into the rectum with the pointy end towards the inside. Use your finger to push it up so that it does not slip out.
- Lie down in this position for about 5-15 minutes until the suppository settles. Get up and wash your hands with an antiseptic soap.
- Take the suppository dose when you have time with you so that you can lie down for a while. Otherwise, the suppository will come out of the deposited space.
Free Doctor’s Consultation Online By Biogetica For Arthritis
Treat naturally and get the free consultation. Ask questions and get the answers you deserve. cure arthritis easily and fast with homeopathy guided by doctors to answer your questions at every point. Check out Biogetica for more information
How Do Arthrexin Suppositories Work?
The suppositories are soft capsules that easily melt and are absorbed by the body. The natural heat inside the rectum is enough to melt it and absorb the medication by the body.
Since the rectal area has lots of blood vessels, it makes the medication absorb easily into the bloodstream. It also bypasses the digestive system and can act faster than oral medications. The mechanism of action is that it inhibits the compounds that cause inflammation. Studies show that the pain-relieving effects of Indomecathin in postoperative patients have been found to be much more effective than using high doses of aspirin. The effects are not only higher but faster also. The effects start showing within 2-3 hours and it is completely absorbed by 3 hours.
Arthrexin Indomethacin Precautions / Are Arthrexin suppositories safe?
Arthrexin suppositories are generally safe and low doses of Arthrexin does not have any side effects. But it should be taken only under medical supervision or after advice from a doctor. Higher doses may have some side effects.
- Arthrexin has more precaution than most other drugs. Do not use if there are any kinds of allergic reactions to the medication.
- People who have acute asthma attacks are better away from this.
- People suffering from urticaria, rhinitis, peptic ulcer etc also must not take Arthrexin suppository.
- Those who have a history of recurrent gastrointestinal ulceration suffers proctitis or recent rectal bleedings should not take Arthrexin.
- Arthrexin is among those medications that are found to affect the growth and development of the growing fetus which makes it unfit for pregnant women. So those who are pregnant or are planning to must inform the doctor beforehand to avoid the use of this medication.
- Arthrexin is known to pass through the breast milk and affect the infant. Nursing mothers also should not take this suppository and must find an alternate way to alleviate their pain.
- This product is NOT for children who are below the age of 2.
- For elderly people, extreme caution is a must. Monitor them constantly as they are much prone to side effects of Arthrexin than any other person. Otherwise, it is okay for them to use these suppositories.
- Arthrexin indomethacin is not for prolong usage as it can cause eye problems and require ophthalmological examinations. Moreover, it increases the chances of side effects.
Arthrexin Indomethacin suppository Side Effects
Arthrexin indomethacin is a low dose suppository that should not have any side effects. But, when the dose is higher there might be some. If there are any side effects it must be nausea, vomiting, headache, dizziness, confusion, lethargy, numbness, convulsions etc.
Serious adverse effects are seen as a headache, dizziness, and lightheadedness together, depression, vertigo and fatigue, anxiety, drowsiness and convulsions, muscle weakness or involuntary movements of the muscles, insomnia, psychic problems, inflammatory diseases, rectal bleeding, burning sensation, pain or itching in the rectal area. If any of these effects or any change is observed, seek medical attention immediately.
It is better to start with the lowest dose and increase it gradually as it helps check which dose is okay and what causes the problems. The Arthrexin indomethacin suppository is not a short term medication and is meant as longer than that. So slow and low dose is completely acceptable, which helps avoid the side effects.
Arthrexin Indomethacin Drug Interactions
- Indomethacin may have drug interactions with a few types of medications. Using it with anticoagulants, corticosteroids, ibuprofen, aspirin, serotonin supplements etc can cause stomach bleeding.
- Potassium sparing diuretics and indomethacin might cause kidney problems with high potassium in the blood.
- Probenecid can increase the chances of side effects caused by indomethacin.
- Suppositories, when used with certain other medications increase the side effects risk of those medicines.
- Indomethacin may also reduce the effectiveness of certain drugs like diuretics and enzyme inhibitors.
Frequently Asked Questions
What if the suppository is too soft or kind of melted?
Summer may cause the suppository to be too soft. Therefore, keep the suppository in the refrigerator for a little while until it is harder and not too soft anymore.
What to do if I miss one dose?
If you happen to miss a dose, take it immediately as you remember it. But hold on the dose if the time is nearing for the next dose. In that case, take the next dose as usual and continue with the regular dose. Never take 2 suppositories at a time.
The recommendation is to divide the dose. What if I have to take 4 suppositories a day?
For those who need to take 4 suppositories a day, take only 1 at a time and take it at 4 different times. Hence it is better to divide the time equally.
Arthrexin Indomethacin Suppository For Arthritis
Arthrexin indomethacin suppository is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatorydrug. It is a rectal suppository that can deliver the medication directly to the adjacent blood vessels which are absorbed faster by the body. The major use of Arthrexin suppositories is in connection with alleviating symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis etc.
Arthrexin Suppositories work in relieving the pain due to various arthritis types, after any kind of surgical procedures, fever that occur due to surgery, fractures etc. It can be more effective than the oral anti-inflammatory or analgesic medications. The medication inside Arthrexin is very low to cause any serious side effects, is an extra advantage of using these suppositories.
The major use of Arthrexin suppositories is in connection with alleviating symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis etc. It also works great in healing spondylitis, gouty arthritis, musculoskeletal disorders, lower back pain etc.