Axon Optics FL-41 Tinted Migraine Glasses & Lenses
The Axon Optics FL-41 tinted migraine relief glasses and lenses are anti-glare glasses which can be used to block undesirable light both indoors and outdoors. Its unique technology filters out the harsh light and has been clinically shown to reduce both the frequency and severity of migraines.
The most common symptom of a migraine is light sensitivity and for many chronic sufferers certain types of light can actually trigger a migraine. To help with migraine concerns, Axon Optics had come up with therapeutic FL-41 tinted glasses & lenses. Axon Optics FL-41 Tinted Migraine Glasses and lenses are therapeutic with SpectraShield Logo technology which blocks the painful light. The Axon Optics FL-41 tinted migraine relief glasses and lenses are anti-glare glasses which can be used to block undesirable light both indoors and outdoors. There are different indoor and outdoor glasses and lens and also transition glasses and lenses which can be be used both indoors and outdoors.
Its unique technology filters out the harsh light and has been clinically shown to reduce both the frequency and severity of migraines. It also offers relief to people with general light sensitivity. Read on to know more about Axon Optics FL-41 Tinted Migraine Glasses & Lenses.
Axon Optics – Company Introduction
Axon Optics is a high tech startup that was set up by three individuals with different expertise. A neuro-ophthalmologist, photonics researcher, and ophthalmic entrepreneur got together in mid 2010 to aid people with photosensitive migraine. They used the latest research performed at the University of Utah’s Moran Eye Center to launch its product line.
Axon Optics’s first product line was based upon FL-41 glasses and lenses which were launched in June 2011. Since then, there have been continuous improvements in the lenses and frames. Research is ongoing at the University of Utah and other clinics to constantly develop improved eye wear for light sensitive conditions.
Axon Optics Difference
The quality and creation of migraine glasses by different companies are not equal. After Axon’s launch, many companies have created tinted glasses and lenses but the these therapeutic lenses from different sources gave varied results. A study found wide variations in the quality, spectral characteristics, and optical densities of tints purchased from different optical shops and laboratories. Axon Optics has developed a proprietary therapeutic FL-41 lens with high-end anti-glare coating. As a result it reduce light reflection to the eye and has helped thousands of patients.
People having severe light sensitivity may prefer a wrap style frame which reduces the light coming around the frame. People with less light sensitivity or dislike wrap style frames can select a more traditional frame. One of Axon Optics most popular products is “fitovers”. The company can accommodate prescription lenses and even something that is not available on their website, just ask them and you may get it.
Part of the company profits are used to support ongoing research and product development. In combination with the Moran Eye Center, Tecport Optics, and other neurological clinics, Axon optics is developing new products to help people with migraine and other light sensitive concerns. The company’s mission is to offer you the best and widest variety of products to treat your light sensitivity issues.
Dr. Katz, chief technical officer and Dr. Steve Blair from Axon Optics has more than 15 years of experience in biomedical optics and optical systems. He is very well aware of the state-of-the art spectroscopic measurement equipment which helps the company assure that all its products consistently meet desired specifications and provide you with the greatest therapeutic benefits.
More Details »
Axon Optics FL-41 Tinted Glasses & Lenses for Migraine Relief
Need To Create Axon Optics FL-41 Tinted Migraine Glasses & Lenses
FL-41 tint lenses are useful to fit any glasses so you can find migraine relief simply by putting on your eye wear. You can rest assured that Axon Optics glasses will come with state of the art, proprietary FL-41 lenses.
More Details »
About Axon Optics FL-41 Tinted Migraine Glasses & Lenses
Some leading research on light sensitivity is being done by neuro-ophthalmologist and one of the founders of Axon Optics, Dr. Bradley Katz at the Moran Eye Institute, University of Utah. This ground breaking research has brought many light sensitive people back to their own lives. Dr. Katz is actively involved in continuous research on light sensitivity and FL-41.
Technology Used In Axon Optics FL-41 Tinted Migraine Glasses & Lenses
More Details »
Features of Axon Optics FL-41 Migraine Glasses & Lenses
- Natural Migraine Treatment – Normally, most of the migraine sufferers take preventative medications to treat their migraine concerns. But these medications may result in rebound headaches. Axon’s FL-41 glasses and lenses are one of the most effective natural ways for people with light sensitivity.
- Tinted Lenses for Multiple Applications – People having light sensitivity and migraines find that FL-41 tinted glasses can make a remarkable difference – especially for bright lights, fluorescent lights, and sunlight.
- Study Results – Studies have shown that people wearing FL-41 glasses observed their number of migraine incidents dropped from over 6 episodes per month to less than 2 episodes per month.
- Everyday Use – FL-41 glasses and lenses can be used all day every day. It can be used at the onset of eye pain in lights, or during a migraine attack. Some people wear them when they are about to feel light discomfort, like in major stores with fluorescent lights. This is a natural, non medicinal method to help prevent migraine headaches.
- Hand-tinted – Each Axon Optics lens is hand-tinted from small batches of the proprietary blend of the FL-41 tint. So when photographed, the image and real colors may seem distorted. So, sometimes you may notice a difference in the color of your pair from the pair seen online or another pair from your last order, or a pair from the same order. But you can rest assured that though the tint may appear different, the efficacy of the tint remains the same in all these cases.
Benefits of Axon Optics FL-41 Prescription Lenses & Glasses
- It offers UV protection and anti-reflective coating to eliminate glare
- Both indoor and outdoor shades of tint are included to help fit all your needs
- It is non-invasive and has no side effects, so it is a top choice for sufferers with photophobia
Product Details of Axon Optics FL-41 Tinted Migraine Glasses & Lenses
- Dalliance – Dalliance is crisp, clean, and bold design. It is a colorful custom frame with a classic cat eye shape and minimalist styling. It includes Axon optics custom curvature to better closely hold on the face and block any minor light sources. At 55-17-140, this frame is perfect to work for most faces – Medium, Large, or Wide. It is available in two colors: Black or Pink/ Duotone Purple.
- Art Deco Curve – Art Deco Curve is the latest feminine style frame with good coverage. This funky custom frame comes with Greek Pottery-style patterns, little white crystals, and vibrantly-colored plastic. Its size is 53-17-140. This frame comes with curvature for improved peripheral light coverage, opaque details to prevent glare, better hinges, and latest colors. It is available in Black, Tortoise, or Red colors.
- Flex Curve – Flex Curve is lightweight frame with no pressure points. It is a simple, attractive unisex frame which comes with Axon’s therapeutic FL-41 lenses. It is made with titanium memory flex material and includes wide lenses and the partially-rimless frame. These features make this frame a great choice for maximum visibility and minimum peripheral light. It latest design includes greater curvature with even more coverage. It comes in gunmetal color, fits to a large adult sizing 56-20-135 and weighs 0.62 ounces. Flex Curve is Axon optics lightest frame as without lenses, this frame merely weighs 0.12 ounces
- Cover-RX – Cover-RX is perfect fit for prescription eyeglasses and also protects from Peripheral Light. The Cover-RX frames come with Axon’s therapeutic FL-41 lenses. They are ideal for improved light protection with or without prescription eyeglasses. It is available in Black color. It is available in six different sizes, so measure the dimensions of your current glasses accurately before purchasing this frame.
- Aerolight – The Aerolight is a unisex modern classic frame. It is made of extremely lightweight, thin plastic to offer you coverage and flexibility without putting much pressure on the face. This frame is perfect for people with allodynia or weight-sensitivity issues. Its arms hug inward, which is very rare in an eyeglass frame. This style is better for your face shape than your average pair. It comes with handsome squared lenses, providing one of the largest lens surface areas. This is a Unisex Medium-Large sized frame sizing 54-18-140.
- Envy DX – Envy DX is an engraved style and top coverage frame design. It is a sunglass style frame with Axon Optics therapeutic FL-41 lenses. Envy DX comes with fashionable engravings on the temple arms and an extra light coverage above the eyes. It comes in tow colors – black frame is for narrow faces and the tortoise colored frame is for child/petite faces.
- Marin7 – Marin7 is a flexible frame featuring gasket-enabled coverage, and complete wrap. It features everything which is demanded in any light sensitivity frame. Marin7 comes with very flexible arms to provide comfort. It features a very thin rubber gasket to provide extra light coverage. It includes rubber nose pads and ear tips for improved fit. This is a super comfortable frame for most head sizes, medium small to large (65-15-115). It comes in glossy black color.
Standard Frame Variants
- Zephyr – Zephyr is a modern sandalwood Frame with advanced coverage. It is a fashionable frame by 7Eye fitted with Axon Optics therapeutic FL-41 lenses. It features a thin, fixed gasket for additional protection coverage. You will simply love the perfect fit of this frame as well as the protection it provides from the light. It comes in a light sandalwood color in medium size 65 – 15 – 115.
Wrap 7c Frames
- Wrap 7C – Wrap 7C frame offers absolute coverage from light. Its updated design includes a thinner gasket, taller lenses, and more comfortable fit. The Unisex Wrap 7C includes Axon optics therapeutic FL-41 lenses and features 7Eye’s patented AirShield technology. It also comes with a removable inner gasket which contours to the exact shape of your face, providing complete isolation of your eyes from external light. This regular (Ventus) frame fits medium to wide faces and sizes – Lens width: 60 millimeters, Lens height: 35 millimeters, Bridge: 15 millimeters and Arm: 130 millimeters. It qualifies as a Safety Glass and with lenses inserted has been re certified as ANSI z.87.
- Wrap 7C Small – Wrap 7C Small is a smaller version of Wrap 7C. It allows complete coverage from light and includes Axon’s therapeuticc FL-41 lenses. It comes with 7Eye’s patented AirShield technology, a removable inner gasket which contours to the exact shape of your face while keeping your eyes completely isolated from external light. This Wraparound frame comes in following measurements and is perfect for Narrow faces like Children or Petite Heads. It sizes Lens width: 62 millimeters, Lens height: 35 millimeters, Bridge: 16 millimeters, Arm: 127 millimeters and Temple to Temple: 139 millimeters. Like Wrap 7C, Wrap 7C Small also qualifies as a Safety Glass and has been re-certified as ANSI z.87 with the lenses inserted.
Send In Your Frame
This product option allows you to send Axon Optics nearly any frame so that they can add their therapeutic FL-41 lenses into it. You just have to follow 3 simple steps – 1. Select your desired tint, 2. Place your order and 3. Send your frame to Axon Optics Send in Your Frame Service, 631 West 3900 South STE B-2, Murray UT 84123, USA. This product will cost you nearly $100. This option is available in both non-prescription and prescription lenses. The Send-In-Your-Frame Service is non-refundable as there is no product to return.
More Details »
Lens Options for FL-41 Tinted Migraine Glasses & Lenses
- Indoor – The indoor Spectrashield lenses are soothing to the eye, even under harsh fluorescent lighting. Feel the relief of a dark room without actually going in.
- Outdoor – The outdoor Spectrashield lenses are perfect for use on a bright sunny day. They are perfect for all outdoor activities.
- Transitions – The Transitions lenses helps you get the best of both worlds by transiting from lighter tint to darker tint.
Axon Optics FL-41 Contact Lenses For Migraine Relief
More Details »
Axon 365-Day Soft FL-41 tinted Contact Lenses for Migraine & Light Sensitivity
FL-41 Contact Lenses can be made with or without visual correction. Axon requires a contact-lens-specific prescription, even though usually it is not needed for contact lenses or eyeglasses. The prescription may not have any correction to it, but is necessary to measure the topography of the eye so that the lens will be of the correct shape. Corrections to +/- 20 sphere and 2.75 cylinder can be made.
FL-41 tinted Contact Lenses for Migraine Relief as well as many other contact lenses do not provide UV protection. So you should wear sunglasses or Axon Optics Glasses with UV protection when outdoors. All Axon Optics glasses offer 100% UVA/UVB protection.
As mentioned earlier FL-41 Contact Lenses orders are non-refundable. Axon Optics relies completely on the information given at the time of order to create an accurate soft contact lens. However, they would gladly re-do the order if needed, but cannot process a refund as the lenses are custom made.
Please note orders for Bi-Toric lenses, bifocals or multifocal lenses are not fulfilled by Axon. An estimated processing time for FL-41 Contact Lenses is four weeks. Any contact lens cleaner can be used to clean FL-41 Contact Lenses but it is suggested to use peroxide-based cleaners, like Clear Care.
More Details »
Features Axon FL-41 tinted Contact Lenses
Varieties – Axon Optics offers two versions of soft FL-41 Contact Lenses based on the eye colors. Light eyes 6mm pupil-only tint and dark eyes 11mm full iris tint. With Full tint your eyes may look red and it provides guaranteed coverage. The pupil-only tint preserves your natural eye color.
More Details »
- Total peripheral light coverage – There are no gaps above or below your FL-41 Contact lenses to let light in, because the entire pupil is covered by the proprietary blend of the FL-41 tint.
- Unique versions of tints for both Light and Dark Eyes – The Dark Eyes tint will make a brown eye look a warmer, richer shade of brown, whereas the light-eyes version will tint over your pupil, keeping your natural eye color intact.
- Lasts for a full year – These FL-41 Contact Lenses are soft and will last for one complete year, but take them out at night, while sleeping.
- Value – These soft contact lenses helps you save hundreds of dollars annually compared to disposable contact lenses. Plus you get the added benefit of the soothing tint to filter out the upsetting portions of the light spectrum.
Buy/ Discounts and Axon Optics Coupon Codes of FL-41 Tinted Migraine Glasses & Lenses: Buy FL-41 Glasses Amazon
More Details »
Axon Optics Coupon codes
Secondly, you can rest assured that Axon Optics products are genuine and provides true FL-41 tint glasses and lenses. It is popular brand amongst customers as the whole concept of their business revolves around offering migraines and the special tint.
Thirdly, search the web and you can find promo codes, coupon codes and free shipping codes for Axon Optics products. Occasionally, they offer discounts on clearance items. You may even sign up at Axon Optics & get a 10% off coupon code.
More Details »
Customer Reviews of FL-41 Tinted Migraine Glasses & Lenses
More Details »
Positive customer reviews
More Details »
Negative customer reviews
The major downside is the tightness and looks of the FL-41 Tinted Migraine Glasses & Lenses. Otherwise its performance on migraine concerns is as expected. On the basis of large positive feedback, this bit expensive but value for money product is highly recommended.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you ship internationally?
Yes. Axon Optics ships to any country USPS will deliver. Please note International shipping times and possible import duties vary by country.
How long will it take to get my order?
Axon Optics strives to provide you with fashionable, personalized and custom produced eyewear. You may receive your order on an average 2 – 3 weeks from the time your order is placed.
Can Axon Optics lenses be added to my current glasses?
Yes, using the Send-In-Your-Frame service, you can get Axon Optics lenses added to your current glasses. Visit Send-In-Your-Frame page on axon’s website, follow 3 simple steps – Choose the real lens options desired, place the order, and then send your current glasses to the address mentioned. For more information on this visit the website.
What is your return policy?
Axon optics offers a generous return policy on all non-prescription lenses in frames. If you find the tint is not helpful, just return them within 30 days of purchase in new condition for a full refund or exchange credit. Please note refunds are not offered on Send-In-Your-Frame orders, prescription lenses, or contact lenses, as there is no product to return. Also note returns are not accepted for glasses that are too heavily damaged for resale.
How to contact Axonoptics.com?
For fastest service, use email – firstname.lastname@example.org or contact via – Live chat on their website. For speaking with someone, call – 779-379-AXON, Please leave a message with your name, phone number, and a brief description of your question, someone will speak to you within a week.
Where to buy FL 41 tinted glasses from?
The best place to buy Axon Optics FL-41 Tinted Glasses & Lenses is from their official website www.axonoptics.com. But Axon Optics FL-41 tinted glasses for sale is also available at Amazon and other affiliates.
More Details »
More Details »
You may also want to read
- Axon Optics Lenses & Glasses For Migraine
One of the main reasons why people wear glasses is a headache. A headache is nothing but a symptom of something wrong inside the body. A headache that is related to eyes could be a migraine. In fact, not all migraines are related to eyes…
- Oncoplex Capsules & Oncoplex ES
Buy Oncoplex On Sale For the Best price! Oncoplex capsules and Oncplex ES capsules are protective against the gastrointestinal disease causing bacteria- H.pylori, will help in preventing diseases like ulcers and inflammatory diseases or cancer itself. It can support and improve the eye health of…
- Headache Home Remedies
Headache is one of the most common health problems that affect nearly people of all age groups from time to time. Most of the people either suffer from mild or severe headache at one time or another. At times, Headache can cause unbearable pain along…