Usually, Probiotics contain different types of micro-organisms such as yeast (saccharomyces boulardii) and bacteria (such as lactobacillus, bifidobacterium). Micro-organisms (flora) are naturally found in your body in the stomach/intestines/vagina. But certain conditions such as antibiotics, travel, etc. can change the normal balance of bacteria/yeast. Thus, you need to use Probiotics to help improve digestion and restore normal flora. Probiotics are available in foods such as yogurt, milk, juices, and soy beverages. Alternatively, you can also use dietary supplements (capsules, caplets, tablets, powders). Bacid Probiotic Dietary Supplement contains lactobacillus, bifidobacterium bacteria for healthy digestive system. Read on for the complete product review.
About Bacid Probiotic
This is a dietary supplement that helps maintain a healthy balance of friendly bacteria in your digestive tract. It helps promote digestive function and health. The ingredients in Bacid help you maintain a normal level of flora in the intestines. Please note different Probiotic products have different uses. So, before buying check the label for information on uses for your particular product.
Bacid Probiotic Benefits and Features
- It contains the same live cultures found in yogurt
- It helps maintain a healthy balance of friendly bacteria in your digestive tract
- Bacid probiotic dietary supplement caplets contain 100 counts, costing nearly $38
- It helps promote healthy digestive function
- This product is manufactured in united states
- It supports body natural defense system
- It relieves occasional constipation, bloating, and diarrhea
Bacid Probiotic Ingredients
This supplement contains a Proprietary Blend 500mg of
- Lactobacillus acidophilus 80%
- Lactobacillus bulgaricus 10%
- Bifidobacterium bifidum 5%
- Streptococcos termophilus 5%
(2 billion cultures per serving at the time of manufacture.)
Serving size- 2 Caplets and servings per container 50.
Other Ingredients are :
- Maltodextrin (from rice),
- Croscarmellose sodium,
- Stearic acid,
- Magnesium stearate (vegetable source)
- Turmeric for color.
Note – This product contains no artificial preservatives or color.
Bacid Probiotic Dosage
As a dietary supplement, you should take two (2) caplets in a day.
Bacid Probiotic Precautions/ Warnings
Before using this product, seek the advice of your health care professional or pharmacist –
- If you are allergic to it or if you have any other allergies.
- If you have a medical condition or are on medication.
- Pregnant, or nursing, before using.
- This product is not intended to treat chronic constipation, which may be a symptom of a serious disease.
- Take this product only as directed.
- Do not use if outer seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Storage warning – Keep tightly closed and store at a room temperature
- Protect from direct sunlight, heat, and moisture
Bacid Probiotic Side Effects Of Lactobacillus Acidophilus
Some common side effects of these bacteria include bloating and flatulence (gas). If this effect persists or worsens, contact your doctor promptly.
A very serious allergic reaction to this product is rare. But, seek medical attention immediately if you notice any other side effects such as constipation, hiccups, nausea, serious allergic reaction like rash, itching/swelling, and infection
Bacid Probiotic Customer Reviews
People opinions about this supplement are impressive. It has received 4.7 out of 5 stars on Amazon from over 35 reviewers. Users say it is a doctor recommended supplement that is very beneficial to health and is available at great price.
- Smiles4u and her mother, both use it frequently when on heavy antibiotics. Yogurt alone seems not working for a probiotic. So their doctor recommended Bacid as a supplement. And it worked wonders. This product also keeps the side effects from antibiotics away. Both of them takes it daily and highly recommend it.
- Jill’s near one uses these probiotics and they said they worked very well and are great for digestion.
- Courtney hates yogurt and this is the best solution for her. It works great and is an important part of her daily regime.
- Patricia says this product is amazing. She has several digestive problems after getting the ball bladder removed about 4 years ago. Her gastro doctor asked her to start a regimen with Bacid twice a day, and this makes her feel much better.
- Naynay 01 was taking metforman which upsets his stomach. Hence, the doctor recommended this and he takes one in the AM and one in the PM which works wonderfully.
Probiotic supplement is very useful to bring back your digestive functioning on track. Bacid Probiotic Dietary Supplement with lactobacillus and bifidobacterium is the best proven product (based on customer reviews) for these needs. Buy them today and relieve all your digestion issues.