After undergoing weight loss surgery, calcium deficiency is a major problem for many people. To boost blood calcium levels one needs to consume handfuls of calcium supplements at prescribed times daily post surgery. Now What if I introduce you to a tasty flavored calcium Citrate soft chews? Wow!! Unlike typical calcium supplements that are chalky, difficult to swallow and requires a lot of water to wash them down, Bariatric Advantage Calcium Chews are different. Scroll down to know the complete Bariatric Advantage Calcium Chews Reviews, ingredients and more.
Bariatric Advantage Calcium Chews
Bariatric Advantage has created delicious flavored calcium chews to make it easy and more pleasant to get the calcium your body needs. The company recognizes that providing different flavors and forms of this important nutrient helps assure compliance and makes taking large amounts of calcium much easier. Hence, Bariatric Advantage offers Calcium Citrate Chewy Bite in two sizes – 500gm and 250 gm.
Each Calcium Citrate 500gm Chewy Bite delivers 500 mg of elemental calcium as calcium citrate in a delicious chew. It also contains a full 500 IU of vitamin D3 in every 15 calories serving for healthy absorption. Each Calcium Citrate 250gm Chewy Bite delivers 250 mg of elemental calcium as calcium citrate in a delicious chew. It also contains 125 IU of vitamin D3 in every 20 calories serving for healthy absorption. These chews are sugar-free and with minimal carbs. Moreover, each chew delivers individually wrapped so you can carry them with you wherever you go. In addition, a combination of convenience and great four to six flavors makes this one of the best ways to get your daily calcium.
CALCIUM CITRATE CHEWY BITES CHOCOLATE
it easy and more pleasant to get the calcium your body needs. These chews are sugar-free and with minimal carbs. In addition, a combination of convenience and great four to six flavors makes this one of the best ways to get your daily calcium. Nutritionists agree that the combination in this chew helps calcium absorption and makes it possible for bariatric patients to just consume one chew within an hour of breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Nutritionists agree that the combination in this chew helps calcium absorption and makes it possible for bariatric patients to just consume one chew within an hour of breakfast, lunch, and dinner to meet a large 1500mg a day calcium requirement.
Bariatric Advantage Calcium Chews – Key Features
- 500 mg of Calcium Citrate per chew and 500 IU of Vitamin D3 per chew from 500gm bag
- 250 mg of Calcium Citrate per chew and 250 IU of Vitamin D3 per chew from 250gm bag
- Only 15 Calories per serving
- Low Carb – Just 4 grams per serving
- Fat Free
- Sugar Free
- Certified Kosher
- 500gm Flavors – Caramel, Strawberry, Peanut Butter Chocolate, Coconut, Tropical Orange and Chocolate
- 500gm contains 90 Soft Chews per Bag
- 250gm Flavors – Caramel, Chocolate, Lemon and Raspberry
- 250gm contains 60 Soft Chews per Bag
- Prices start from $13 – $35
Bariatric Advantage Calcium Chews – Ingredients
- Calcium (from Calcium Citrate),
- Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) are its main ingredients.
Other common Ingredients include –
- Maltitol syrup,
- Calcium citrate,
- Palm oil,
- Mono and diglycerides,
- Natural flavor,
- Soy lecithin (an emulsifier),
- Sea salt,
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol),
- FD&C yellow 5,
- FD&C yellow 6 sucralose.
Depending on the flavor you can select, the other ingredients including-
- Caramel flavor,
- Coconut oil and so on.
Bariatric Advantage Calcium Chews – Supplement Facts
500mg Calcium Chewy Bites – With 90 servings per bag, one bag of Bariatric Advantage 500mg Calcium Chewy Bites will last most people an entire month. Serving Size: 1 chew
- Calcium (from Calcium Citrate) 500mg
- Calories 15
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5g
- Total Carbohydrate 4g
- Sugars 0g
- Sugar Alcohol 2g
- Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) 500IU
- Sodium 25mg
250mg Calcium Chewy Bites – With 60 servings per bag, one bag of Bariatric Advantage 250mg Calcium Chewy Bites will last for around twenty days. Serving Size: 1 chew
- Calcium (from Calcium Citrate) 250mg
- Calories 20
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0g
- Total Carbohydrate 5g
- Sugars 0g
- Sugar Alcohol 4g
- Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) 125IU
- Sodium 10mg
Bariatric Advantage Calcium Chews – Directions
Take them as directed by your doctor. However, ideally, to meet 1500mg of calcium intake per day, you should eat three 500mg chews in divided doses.
Bariatric Advantage Calcium Chews – Warnings
- Allergen Warning – It contains peanuts, soy, coconut (tree nut). Made in a facility that processes peanuts, tree nuts, soy, dairy, eggs, and wheat.
- If you have had gastric surgery and experience persistent nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or other symptoms contact your physician.
- Excessive consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Bariatric Advantage Calcium Chews – Customer Reviews
This product has received many positive customer reviews. People say they are sweet and very tasty with no grit or aftertaste. However, few critical reviews are about its chalky hard taste, too much sugar, and cost.
- Tommy chose chews instead of having to swallow big pills. He says it has great taste and it’s like eating candy.
- Myrna bought 3 packs of the bariatric chews 500, in Carmel, strawberry, and coconut flavors. She was impressed with the flavor and the consistency of each. She will reorder and try other flavors. Moreover, she is willing to recommend it to friends and other people.
- Cathy bought Peanut butter Chocolate flavors which she says are nasty. The couple couldn’t tolerate them and threw away and reordered the orange flavor which they say are better.
- Definiendum hated these chews. They are too sweet and a little more on the expensive side than other chews. He says the taste doesn’t make up the cost.
Bariatric Advantage Calcium Chews – Conclusion
Tasty flavored Calcium Citrate chewy bites are the sweetest way to meet your daily calcium requirements. Moreover, you should also try them because easy to absorb calcium meets easy to enjoy the taste.
I finished my masters in finance and worked for the Largest Private sector banking company in India. When the time came, I moved on to something less demanding and more creative. The influence of Indian culture asks us to put satisfaction upfront and I was in search of it. Writing struck me as a possibility and soon a passion. I am not creative but I am very thorough. Technical writing is my forte and at times I do delve into the creative side, though the stint usually lasts not more than a day! I enjoy traveling, reading and shopping.