Massage creams are used by masseuses/masseurs as a kind of aid in bringing the right effects on their clients’ bodies. They are preferred to oils because they are less greasier and absorb better into skin. They provide a perfect balance between glide and friction.
Buy biotone dual purpose massage Ingredients
Biotone dual purpose massage creams are quoted as the “favorite of professionals”. This cream has the effortless glide of oil and the consistency of lotion. The cream combines the extracts of the following:
- ARNICA– Helps soothe the skin, heal wounds and bacterial infections
- ALMOND OIL– fights skin aging, has a high content of Vitamin A, B1, B2, B6, E which protects the skin from damage and gives a great complexion.
- IVY – improves blood circulation, tones and tightens skin, contains flavanoids, phenolic acid, glycosides etc which help the lipids stored in fat cells to be released into the blood stream thus providing energy.
- ALOE VERA OIL– helps fight sunburn, acne and aging, acts as moisturizer and has many more benefits in soothing and repairing skin.
- VEGETABLE GLYCERINE– one of the best natural moisturizer which prevents acne and flaky skin.
The effects of this cream are long lasting, soothing, smoothing and is a great favorite among massage enthusiasts. It is reportedly easy to use, is non- greasy, also smells great ( though it can be odorless if u wish it to be), has a rich texture and gentle drag. Its a “your wish-my command” massage genie which is just waiting for a good rub. So why the drag? Try it today!
Silence sometimes sounds a bit noisy around me. I like the calm and count the words I speak every day. I also count the words I write! Movies inspire me. It could be any language. The story doesn’t matter. I end up finding my own story from any movie. Writing just happened to me. It’s not something I chose. It took me 3 years 4 months and 21 days to figure out that I was indeed good at it. The last time I read a book was in college and it started with ” The study of micro-organisms…..”!