Beautiful, glowing and healthy-looking skin is everyone’s dream. There are several natural ingredients and herbs which are useful for getting this result. Here is one animal-based product that ensures that your skin can be glowing and flawless- Emu Oil from Botanic Spa. The Emu oil here has oil from Emu bird and Rosemary extract for the soothing massage oil effect.
The Emu oil is very popular for being a skin conditioner and can reduce inflammations, moisturize the skin and is also an ingredient in many cosmetic products. Here is the natural formulation that is far healthier than the cosmetics.
Botanic Spa Emu Oil Ingredients Benefits & Uses
Botanic Spa Emu Oil Ingredients
- Emu oil from the internal and external fat of the Emu bird: Emu oil is the fat from Emu bird. The oil is moisturizing and has curative properties. It is good for skin in multiple ways. It is effective externally for the skin and internally for the joints, sore muscles etc. Emu oil contains fats like omega-3s, omega-9 and 6 as well. It also has eicosanoids that can affect the central nervous system. the omega fatty acids can inflammations. It contains vitamins and antioxidants that can boost the immune system. it has positive effects on many organ systems.
- Tocopherol is vitamin E which is nourishing to the skin. The antioxidant can heal skin problems and can moisturize the skin very well. It helps maintain the elasticity of the skin and works as an anti-aging agent as well. It can condition the skin and can also affect other organs and problems. It is good for cholesterol level, hormones, cancer prevention and for reducing PMS symptoms.
- Rosemary extract is a major stress reliever. It reduces stress on the skin and reduces free radical formation. It can calm the nerves and soothe inflammations to reduce infections. Massaging with this can improve blood circulation, reduce joint issues, pain and cramps as well. It can heal acne and prevent skin aging. Rosemary extract has astringent property and is also effective as a toner as well as firms the skin.
Botanic Spa Emu Oil Benefits
- It helps eliminate damage caused by radiation therapy.
- Moisturizing property helps remove scales on the skin and can improve diseases like Seborrheic dermatitis.
- It is effective in healing burns, dry skin, and insect bites
- Can work for joint pain and sore muscles.
- It could be effective for weight loss by controlling the cholesterol levels.
- It reduces the diabetic nerve pain an reduce the appearance of veins and their discoloration
- Protects the sensitive skin and can soothe irritated skin
- Emu oil is suitable for all skin types.
Botanic Spa Emu Oil Dosage & Drug interaction Symptoms
Botanic Spa Emu Oil is effective for all skin types. You can apply it to any part of the body. The application recommendation is to clean the area and apply a small amount of the oil and massaging it.
You can take 1-2 drops of the oil, rub it between the palms and apply it over the face, neck, arms, hands, legs, feet etc. Gently massage the oil so that the skin can absorb it. Leave it on the skin, do not wash or wipe it off.
The best time to use the oil is right after the bath in the morning and before bed.
Botanic Spa Emu Oil Risks, Side effects & Adverse Reactions
Botanic Spa Emu oil is completely safe from all kinds of side effects. There are no negative effects of the oil as it is strictly an external oil for application. It is easy on the skin and does not clog the pores either. This makes it convenient for oily skin types. For dry skin, it is nourishing and lubricating. It is a healthy leave-it-on-the-skin oil that does not become sticky.
Botanic Spa Emu Oil reviews & Complaints
The Emu oil reviews say that the oil is indeed nourishing and works well for all weathers. The oil feels good on the skin. It soothes the dry skin and is easily absorbing on the skin. It makes the skin soft and supple as well. There are no side effects of this oil reported. Most of the users use it for the skin benefits and only rarely do people choose it for pain or other issues.
Where to Buy Botanic Spa Emu Oil
Botanic Spa Emu oil is an online product which you can easily buy from several online stores and pharmacies.
- Botanic Spa Emu Oil in Amazon: Emu oil is available in Amazon in many countries.
- Botanic Spa Emu Oil in Costco: This brand of Emu oil is not available at Costco.
- Botanic Spa Emu Oil in Walmart: You may easily get Emu oil from Walmart as well. You can get it from the Aromatherapy & Relaxation category, online.
Emu oil is also up for sale at CVS Pharmacy online store and several other stores as well.
Botanic Spa Emu Oil price
The Botanic Spa Emu oil price is $18 for a single bottle of 30 ml capacity. It comes in a glass bottle with a dropper on the cap. This helps in getting the precise amount of the oil for easier application. Currently, the product is available at a discount price of $12 from the Botanic Choice online store. The price may also vary from store to store.
Botanic Spa Emu Oil Discount, coupon codes, and Promos
There are Botanic Choice coupons and Emu Oil coupons and promo codes available online. These coupons would help you get discounts of 15% or more on the product. Coupons are also useful for getting free shipping of the product.
Botanic Spa Emu Oil FAQs
Is Botanic Spa Emu Oil safe for those with skin problems or diseases?
Yes, Emu oil has the healing property that help reduce inflammations, infections and soothe the affected skin area.
Does Botanic Spa Emu Oil work for wrinkles and other signs of aging on the skin?
Yes, the omega fatty acids, vitamin E and other antioxidants in the Emu oil preparation helps with the elasticity of the skin by promoting collagen formation. It contains anti-aging agents that reduce wrinkles, fine lines and reduce skin oxidation process. The timely moisturization of the skin helps maintain the youthfulness as well.
When can I see the Botanic Spa Emu Oil results?
With regular application of twice a day, you can see positive changes on the skin within 1-2 weeks. The result may depend on the skin condition. The extremely dry skin and too much acne could take a while to see the change. However, a reduction in the acne flare-ups or lesser appearance of the dryness on the skin may be seen sooner.
Emu oil is easy to absorb by the skin. It is wonderfully soothing in effect and can be an excellent night cream replacement for the skin. It is one product that is suitable for both day and night usage. The Botanic Spa Emu oil is natural and comes in a convenient bottle for easy application. The product is not expensive and can last for more than a month depending on the usage.