Are you looking for prenatal vitamins a woman needs when she’s pregnant? Then get a bottle of BrainMD’s Health Bundle Of Joy. One of the top selling supplements that serve the essential nutrients required for the healthy development of your offspring. Equally, it helps at reducing the chances of pregnancy-related illness, maternal morbidity and your offspring’s susceptibility to chronic diseases in the adulthood. Further, read on the benefits of these crucial nutrients for your baby’s development and mom’s health before and after pregnancy. Check out its satisfied customer reviews, dosage, side effects and other related info.
BrainMD Health Bundle Of Joy Prenatal Supplement
This Bundle Of Joy is a healthiest nutritional supplement, which supports the nutritional requirements of both mother and baby (during and after pregnancy). Equally, it is a rich, beneficial and safest option to manage your pregnancy period as it helps with your baby’s brain functioning, eyes, ears and other motor development.
BrainMD Health Bundle Of Joy benefits
- This prenatal vitamin supplement supports increased nutritional demands of your pregnancy and lactation period.
- Equally, it promotes a healthy development of the brain and bodily functions in your baby.
- All the ingredients added in this formula are selected for the purity levels, absorption, safety and optimal optimization.
- It fights congenital abnormalities as it combats brain defects in your baby and supports the spinal cord development in your child.
- The supplement includes sufficient amount of folate, which supports the brain development of the fetus.
BrainMD Health Bundle Of Joy ingredients
- B Vitamins added in their active forms : This Bundle Of Joy is a perfect mix of B (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, folate and biotin) vitamins that are essential in the baby’s brain development. It is important for the pregnancy and lactation period. Besides, it also helps in the transportation of vitamins to the brain blood barrier and supplies them directly to the brain cells.
- Folate as Methylfolate : This is an essential nutrient required for pregnancy. Smart Prenatal supplies methylfolate that works best for your blood, brain and rest of the bodily functions. Besides, the formula is efficiently absorbed and works smoothly with the body’s folate enzyme systems.
- Vitamin B12 as methyl not cyanide : The mixture supplies methyl form of vitamin B12 rather supplying them in the form of cyanocobalamin. It is beneficial for your infant’s ongoing brain development and serves best for both baby’s and mother’s natural methyl metabolism.
- Thiamin (Vitamin B1) : Highly important for the brain and other organs to process carbs, fats, proteins and every cell of the body to make energy. Equally, mothers low in thiamin may produce breast milk with insufficient amounts of thiamin. This, in turn, may affect the healthy development of infants.
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) : Another essential vitamin that helps in processing carbohydrates, fats, amino acid and for energy production by mitochondria (well known as the cell’s powerhouse). Also, it is good for the baby’s healthy heart development and can be obtained from animal food sources and green leafy vegetables.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) : This is an active form of vitamin B3 that helps our cell’s mitochondria prepare NADH in addition with high energy nutrients, required for the life’s energy exchanges. Similarly, it is important for the healthy development of your baby’s brain, heart, and other related organs.
- Vitamin B6 as Pyridoxine and Pyridoxal 5 Phosphate : This vitamin is essential for the early development of the brain. It is beneficial for the 100 enzymes that make the brain’s key neurotransmitters, helps the body utilize fats, carbs, amino acids derived from the proteins.
- Biotin : Biotin works best for pregnancy and lactation. It is essential for cell signaling, healthy gene regulation, development of brain, skin and other body functions. Thus, this Bundle of Joy health supplement is considered as a good nutritional insurance.
- Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5) : Vitamin B5 is quite essential for the body to make energy. The brain cells require it for generating energy, amino acids, proteins, hormones and in the conversion of fats into fatty acids.
- Choline – Methyl and more : This is a great source of vital methyl groups needed for fetal heart development. It supports healthy production of acetylcholine, helps in homocysteine regulation and is good for the mother’s liver health.
- Vitamin D3 : This is essential for your brain and other related organs. The kidneys and liver convert this vitamin into a powerful hormone that regulates brain development through stimulating the formation of nerve cell connection.
- Vitamin A : Also known as the “powerhouse vitamin”. It is highly important for the development of vision, healthy intestinal function, immunity, and lung function.
- Vitamin C : This vitamin is required for the healthy functioning of the brain. The baby requires this vitamin for the nerve cell electrical insulation as it regulates the major neurotransmitters dopamine, acetylcholine and norepinephrine.
- Vitamin E : Vitamin E is an antioxidant vitamin which helps in the protection of the cell membranes and in all the working aspects of the cell. In addition, it is best at keeping the breast milk free of harmful free radical regeneration. Thus, intake of Bundle Of Joy makes sure this vitamin do not get depleted in the breast milk (at the lactation period).
- Vitamin K2 as Menaquinone-7 : This K2 vitmain activates proteins that help in brain cell maturation, electrical conduction, and survival. Besides, it promotes the baby’s coagulation mechanism needed for a healthy wound healing.
- Magnesium and Calcium : These two minerals are essential to balance the bodily actions. Calcium is needed for the optimal functioning of brain, heart and soft tissue organs. While magnesium powers as 300 enzymes and stops excess calcium from causing tissue damage.
- Zinc : Zinc is essential for the function of proteins and in the healthy development of the spinal cord, brain, eyes, thymus gland and other related organs. Overall, it is important for the baby’s growth and development. Hence, in the third trimester, the mother’s needs may be twice to that of the non-pregnant ladies.
- Iodine : This mineral is good for the thyroid gland to prepare thyroxine and other related hormones. The daily intake of iodine helps with pregnancy and lactation.
- Selenium : Selenium is essential for regulating the gene activity and in thyroid hormone production. The good selenium status in the 1st trimester of pregnancy promotes good immune response, good language and motor development skills at 1 year of age.
- Chromium: This mineral is highly essential for the bodily needs of both mother and baby. In addition, it supplies picolinate form of chromium that is considered safe and effective for the mother’s body.
- Molybdenum: Helps neutralize sulfites as it works closely with the body’s antioxidant defenses.
- Potassium: This mineral works best at maintaining the healthy charge balance in the blood. Equally, it is important for pregnancy as it works in balance with sodium for carrying a healthy pregnancy.
- Coenzyme Q10: Ideal levels of CoQ status is related to pregnancy and healthy birth outcome. However, its levels in milk decline as lactations continue, making the supplementation well judged or wise.
- Boron: Boron supports healthy brain function. It is very important for the healthy brain development and helps in the utilization of magnesium and vitamin D.
- Lutein and Zeaxanthin: These two are unique antioxidants that are concentrated in the retina of the eye to protect against harmful free radicals generated by light. Recent studies have proven that a healthy intake of lutein and zeaxanthin supports healthy vision development.
- EPA: Each soft gel of EicosaPentaenoic acid supplies 860 mg of long chain omega 3 fatty acid. Also, it is a vital nutrient for your brain and body health, supports heart health, promotes emotional balance and a healthy mood.
- DHA: Each soft gel of Docosahexaenoic acid delivers 580 mg of long chain omega 3 fatty acid. It works as a cell membrane structural building block and is considered an important structural component of all human cell membranes.
BrainMD Health Bundle Of Joy dosage – How to use this supplement?
Women should start taking these supplements as soon as they start thinking of getting pregnant. It is suggested you take 4 capsules of this Bundle Of Joy supplements, daily after meals. Equally, this supplementation should be continued all through postpartum till the end of breastfeeding.
BrainMD Health Bundle Of Joy side effects
There are no side effects reported until now, as this prenatal vitamin is a great solution to serve your dietary needs when you are expecting.
BrainMD Health Bundle Of Joy reviews
Well, only a few reviews are stated for this product. But most of them are completely satisfied with the results obtained. One of the honest user reviews states.
- By Karry “5 stars! This is a great product to have during pregnancy. Just loved it.”
Where to buy BrainMD Health Bundle Of Joy – BrainMD Health Bundle Of Joy available for sale online
These days getting this product is quite easy. All you need to visit the seller’s website at www.brainmdhealth.com. They are available for a cheaper price with interesting deals, promo, coupon offers.
BrainMD Health Bundle Of Joy at Amazon
No, currently this product is not available with the third party online destinations. Better, you look into their official website or prefer taking other products offering the same benefits as BrainMD Bundle Of Joy.
BrainMD Health Bundle Of Joy – Discount, Coupon, Promo deals
With BrainMD Health supplements you can avail 20% off on your first order, $25 off on orders above $100, 20% off on the first order for the new customers, free shipping on every orders above $75, 25% off on your first purchase of Smart Prenatal formulas, 10% off on probrain biotics, 15% off on omega 3 supplements and much more. Other than this, you may also login with your email address for getting all updates on latest deals and offers. So hurry up! Never miss them off…
BrainMD Health Bundle Of Joy returns/ refund policy
Yes, you may return this product in case you are unhappy with the best possible results offered by these supplements. The company offers a 90 days return policy on all their products (from the date of purchase). All you need to contact their customer support for getting a return authorization number. However, your refunds will get processed immediately upon the receipt of the returns package and this will exclude the return shipping cost.
BrainMD Health Bundle Of Joy shipping policy
BrainMD uses UPS system to deliver your products right at your doorstep. Generally, it takes around 1 to 2 business days to process your order and prepare them for shipping. Free first class shipping is available on orders above $75 (excluding Alaska and Hawaii) and auto delivery shipments are free regardless of the order value. Further, visit the site for corresponding details.
Frequently asked questions
Is the product suitable for a mother suffering from allergies?
Yes, you can! as the product is free of glutens, sugars, dairy, corn, eggs, artificial flavors, and colorants. But still, you may consult your health expert before taking these supplements.
Can the product be trusted to deliver the promising results stated?
Yes, you can trust them as they are made in Good Manufacturing Practices in the laboratory. But, in case you find it hard to obtain the satisfying results mentioned, then you may contact their customer support team and request for a return.
Can I get the contact number of BrainMD Health supplements? I have some doubts and queries that need to be answered?
Sure, their contact number is (888) 850-5287 and (949) 556-4721 (outside US) or you can send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Their working hours are from 6 am to 5 pm (Monday to Friday). So, you can contact them anytime for clarifying all your doubts and queries on these supplements.
Hope this article could provide you a better insight on BrainMD Health Bundle Of Joy. Order them immediately! As it is a perfect mix of prenatal vitamins and minerals that are crucial for a wholesome pregnancy diet…
Silence sometimes sounds a bit noisy around me. I like the calm and count the words I speak every day. I also count the words I write! Movies inspire me. It could be any language. The story doesn’t matter. I end up finding my own story from any movie. Writing just happened to me. It’s not something I chose. It took me 3 years 4 months and 21 days to figure out that I was indeed good at it. The last time I read a book was in college and it started with ” The study of micro-organisms…..”!