Is your workplace productivity low? Are you looking for supplements that focus on the brain health? It’s true our brain regulates all the functions in our body, stores memories and helps us succeed in every stream. These days there are plenty of supplements available in the market that helps you improve mental fitness and brain activity (by giving you a healthier mind and body). BrainMD Health NeuroVite Plus is one such healthier daily multivitamin supplement, brain health expert designed using the combination of 50 nutrients and plant extracts. Equally, it is clinically proven and promotes optimal brain function without any major side effects. Read on BrainMD Health NeuroVite Plus reviews, benefits, dosage, side effects, coupon, promo deals and much more. Keep on reading to know more!
Why is brain health important & BrainMD Health NeuroVite Plus?
Our brain is equally important to that of our physical health. It helps you with longevity and cognitive functioning. In addition, it works well for memory, ability to recall, retention of information and in maintaining a healthy level of happiness.
This NeuroVite Plus supplement is a unique, potent mix of 50 vitamins, minerals and plant extracts that support a whole body, whole-brain nutrition to the users. Equally, it helps at filling the nutritional gaps that many of us have in common to promote long-term health and vitality.
It is a scientifically proven mix of:
- Brain-boosting blend of clinically proven brain health nutrients.
- The fruit and vegetable mix provides antioxidant support and aids protection from free radical damage at the cellular level.
- Equally, the digestive enzyme mixture offers digestive support, natural intestinal balance and food metabolization.
BrainMD Health NeuroVite Plus benefits
- Firstly, the supplement promotes optimal brain function as it contains essential phytonutrients that are required to sustain active brain cells,
- Helps in nourishing your body’s cells, tissues, organs with a wide range of their essential nutrients.
- Effectively supports the health of major organ systems with ingredients like resveratrol, hesperidin, zeaxanthin, and lutein.
- Shields against free radical damage with a variety of antioxidants and vitamins.
- Also aids healthy digestion, mainly due to the presence of digestive enzymes.
BrainMD Health NeuroVite Plus ingredients
Other added ingredients include – Vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, spirulina extract (for color), magnesium stearate.
Note – The product is free from gluten, milk or dairy, eggs, wheat, corn, sugars, artificial coloring or flavoring agents.
- Calcium and Magnesium – Calcium is an important element for a healthy brain functioning, mainly because it plays a major role as a nerve cell messenger. While, magnesium, on the other hand, is essential for the conversion of vitamin B into their active form. Equally, it is important for the transmission of nerve impulses and deficiency in this mineral can lead to neurological disorders.
- Iodine – Iodine is a vital element required to ensure proper metabolism and development in humans. Besides, it influences brain development, prevents cancer and damage resulting from radiation issues.
- Zinc – Zinc is quite essential for DNA integrity, prenatal and postnatal childhood development, behavior, skin quality, hair renewal and immunity.
- Copper- Copper is highly considered important for the brain to make neurotransmitters and also helps with healthy circulation levels.
- Manganese – This manganese is an important trace element that is required by the blood-brain and the blood-cerebrospinal fluid barriers. Equally, it is important for the metabolism of carbohydrates, amino acids, cholesterol and in the production of bone matrix components.
- Chromium – Chromium is an essential mineral component present in the whole grains, mushrooms and brewer’s yeast. In addition, it supplies a healthy mood management and helps deal with carbohydrate cravings.
- Molybdenum – An essential element needed for the proper functioning of different enzymes. It collectively treats and prevents sulfite sensitivity, maintains uric acid levels, improves circulation, lowers the risk of esophageal cancers.
- Vitamin A – This vitamin is required for the intestinal tract, proper functioning of the eyes and vision, healthy fetal development and immune system.
- Vitamin C – Vitamin C effectively protects the body against free radicals, all kinds of toxins, and helps the body maintain healthy immunity levels.
- Thiamin (Vitamin B1) – This vitamin is required for the body to metabolize amino acids and blood sugars. Equally best at supporting dietary carbohydrates linked to high-calorie malnutrition.
- Vitamin D3 – Also known as the sunshine vitamin, essential for appropriate functions of the heart, brain, circulation, and health of the immune system.
- Vitamin E – This is a major antioxidant protectant for the cell membranes and is equally important for a healthy diet.
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) – Vitamin B2 serves as a mild anti-inflammatory agent, lowers depression and cognitive disorders, protects the eye health, cardiovascular health, prevents cancer and protects the bones.
- Vitamin K2 – Required for stronger bones, powerful cardiovascular system, cancer protection, sharp memory and in fighting the pathogens.
- Niacinamide – This vitamin B3 heightens energy output in the brain by increasing the production of ATP, increases cerebral circulation and neuroprotective benefits.
- Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5) – Required by the cells to produce coenzyme A, also works best at making proteins, amino acids and hormones.
- Vitamin B6 – Well known as pyridoxine. It is essential for the 100 enzymes that our body requires in the utilization of amino acids, carbohydrates, and fatty acids.
- Folate – Folate improves nervous the nervous system and human intelligence functions. Besides, it works great in the proper functioning of the metabolic pathways and the nerves.
- Vitamin B12 – This vitamin ensures an efficient delivery of methyl B12 to the tissues. Equally, manages methyl metabolism and recycles homocysteine.
- Biotin – Biotin plays a crucial role in healthy gene activity. Besides, it builds the structure of several enzymes that our cell use to generate energy.
- Choline – This is an important nutrient that humans require for brain functioning. It effectively works by stimulating the production of the key neurotransmitter acetylcholine, required for memory, mental clarity and in healthy formation of synaptic connections (between the neurons).
- Zeaxanthin and lutein – These two carotenoid antioxidants are good for the vision and eye health. In addition, it also calls for a healthy brain function.
- Resveratrol, Pterostilbene – This component promotes healthy muscle heart function. Besides, it is clinically related to resveratrol and supports a healthy circulatory health.
- Boron – It supports cell energetics needed for bone, brain, and joint health.
- Hesperidin Flavonoid Complex – This compound increases the bioavailability of Fe and prevents bone loss.
- Silicon – This element supports immune response. Similarly, it also serves the purpose of a healthy bone and connective tissue renewal.
- Fruit and Vegetable blend – These fruits and vegetables serve the biochemical benefits of plant nutrients to the user. It includes spinach, acacia, carrots, alfalfa sprouts, strawberries.
Proprietary Brain Boosting Blend
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine – Supports energy generation by the mitochondria and also supplies acetyl groups to the brain.
- PhophatidylSerine – This brain nutrient improves memory and is present in large numbers in the synapses where the brain cells interconnect.
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid – This is a major energy cofactor that is active in the brain cells and every other cell of the body.
- Coenzyme Q10 – CoQ10 works as an essential cofactor for the energy production in the body (through the mitochondria’s electron transfer enzymes).
- Digestive Enzyme Blend – This healthy mix of cellulase and protease works to keep the digestive and gut functions healthy.