Pregnancy demands great nutritional needs for the mother so that her baby grows healthy and fit. A balanced diet may not always be possible with the pregnancy sickness and other cases. Though there are several multivitamins for the pregnant women, it may not have a complete package that can also benefit the brain development of the baby. The BrainMD Health Smart Prenatal is a multivitamin supplement that supplies all the nutrients needed by the mother and baby to enable healthier brain development for the fetus. BrainMD Health Smart Prenatal supplement is suitable for prenatal as well as for the postpartum period.
BrainMD Health Smart Prenatal ingredients, Benefits & Uses
- Vitamins A, C, and D: Vitamin are essential for the baby’s eyes as well as for their immunity. It is also important for the development of alveoli or the air sacs inside the lungs. Vitamin C strengthens the body immunity and helps protect the repair the cells. It is also necessary for the body to absorb iron. The vitamin D deficiency during pregnancy can cause abnormal bones, fractures, and rickets in the babies. The deficiency could also cause softer bones, bone pain and weakness in mothers.
- Vitamins E & K: Vitamin E is an antioxidant that protects the cells from damage and can also prevent any pregnancy complications. Having the adequate amount of vitamin K is needed to clot the blood and prevent excessive bleeding. Vitamin K is also necessary for bones, protein formation and also for the recovery after childbirth.
- B Vitamins: Thiamine is important for brain development in babies. Riboflavin is necessary for the eye health maintenance and skin health. Niacin is a digestive aid that improves digestion as well as the nutrient metabolism so that body can absorb and utilize the nutrients. Vitamin B6 is needed for the formation of the brain and nervous system by forming important neurotransmitter-serotonin. It helps the mothers by easing the pregnancy symptoms. Vitamin B12 maintains the nervous system.
- Folate, biotin & Pantothenic acid: Folate is the most essential vitamin during pregnancy. It maintains the blood health of the mother and reduces chances of birth defects in the baby. Biotin is to prevent any biotin deficiency that is a rare occurrence in pregnant women. Pantothenic acid is responsible for the formation of hormones and reducing leg cramps.
- Calcium, magnesium, and potassium: Calcium and magnesium work in combination to keep up the muscle movements. Calcium stimulates the muscles while magnesium relaxes it. Magnesium keeps the uterus muscles from contracting prematurely. They are also beneficial for strong teeth development in babies. Potassium is important for the fluid balance and electrolytes in the cells. It keeps the leg cramps at bay during pregnancy.
- Iodine, zinc, selenium: Iodine maintains the thyroid functions. It also helps the babies have a better IQ. It takes part in the formation of crucial hormones and brain development. Zinc strengthens the immunity of mother and child. Zinc is part of every cell and thus a building block for every cell in the baby’s body. Selenium in the BrainMD Health Smart Prenatal avoids any deficiency of this nutrient that helps avoid gestational complications.
- Manganese, chromium, and molybdenum: Manganese helps with the bone and cartilage formation. It can protect the cells and activate enzymes when needed in the metabolic activities. Chromium helps with fat breakdown. It is also important for insulin production to keep the check on blood sugar level. Molybdenum helps remove the toxins from the body.
- Choline, Coenzyme Q10, Tocopherol: Choline is important for the brain and spinal cord development of the baby. It can also protect the baby from birth defects. Coenzyme Q10 helps with energy production in both the mother and baby. It is also essential during the lactation period. The mixed tocopherols provide vitamin E.
- Lutein, Zeaxanthiin, boron: Lutein and zeaxanthin are antioxidants that are good for eyes. It is also present in the brain to enable healthy processing of the visuals. Lactation reduces their amount in the body. Boron is important for brain functions. It acts by facilitating the proper utilization of magnesium and vitamin D.
BrainMD Health Smart Prenatal Dosage & Drug interaction Symptoms
The recommended dosage of BrainMD Health Smart Prenatal supplements in 4 capsules per day after meals. You can divide the dosage equally as you need.
A woman can start taking this BrainMD Health Smart Prenatal from the moment they wish to conceive. There are several nutrients that improve fertility and chances of conception. They can continue taking them till the end of breastfeeding to supply proper nutrient availability for the mother and baby.
Since all the nutrients are present in only minor dosages, there are no drug interactions for this BrainMD Health Smart Prenatal capsules.
BrainMD Health Smart Prenatal Risks, Side effects & Adverse Reactions
There are no known side effects of taking the BrainMD Health Smart Prenatal capsules. The nutrients and vitamins are all required during pregnancy and are in the right amount. Having it in the recommended dosage can prevent overdose and thus any adverse reactions. Yet, it is better to get the approval of the Ob-Gyn before you start these supplements.
BrainMD Health Smart Prenatal reviews & Complaints
The BrainMD Health Smart Prenatal reviews say that this is a great supplement for pregnancy period. It comes with some smart features to get better absorbency and superior functioning. The lack of any side effects is a huge plus for this supplement as one cannot afford to have one during this period. The natural formulations and by avoiding any allergens is also in favor of these supplements. Backing all of these is the affordable price.
BrainMD Health Smart Prenatal Testimonials
- Steph-“My doctor recommended this. It does not cost as much as it would from Rx. The ingredients are perfect for the mom to be. I have good positive effects on my skin, hair, and nails with this.”
- Stephanie-“I take it along with the Omega-3 power in the Bundle of Joy package from BrainMD Health. I was happy that they provided this as I wanted one like this. It has everything that you need in this time to have healthy pregnancy.”
Where to Buy BrainMD Health Smart Prenatal
You can buy the BrainMD Health Smart Prenatal directly from the manufacturer from BrainMD Health official website. You will get it at the best price and with an optional monthly delivery with the auto delivery option to get a better deal.
- BrainMD Health Smart Prenatal in Amazon is not available.
- Smart Prenatal in Costco is also unavailable.
- BrainMD Health Smart Prenatal in WalMart: It is not available in WalMart either.
BrainMD Health Smart Prenatal price
One bottle of BrainMD Health Smart Prenatal supplements contains 120 capsules for a month’s supply. This one bottle costs
- $29.95 for a single purchase
- $25.46 for auto delivery with free shipping
BrainMD Health Smart Prenatal is not available in any other capacity or price variations elsewhere. You get to apply any available coupons to get further discounts.
BrainMD Health Smart Prenatal Discount, coupon codes and Promos
The BrainHD Health coupons and promo codes are available which you can use to get discounts on BrainMD Health Smart Prenatal. Some coupons are applicable only for the first purchase of this supplement. Other coupons could get 20-25% off on the product as applicable. You can get these coupon codes and promo codes from the popular coupon code websites.
BrainMD Health Smart Prenatal FAQs
Is BrainMD Health Smart Prenatal capsules safe for all women?
Yes the BrainMD Health Smart Prenatal is completely safe for every woman whether they have allergy problems or not. The capsules are completely vegetarian and do not contain any trace of allergens such as soy, gluten, dairy, eggs etc. It also lacks any additives in the form o preservatives, coloring or flavoring agents.
Is BrainMD Health Smart Prenatal FDA Approved?
There is no mention of any FDA approval for the BrainMD Health Smart Prenatal supplements. It is a non-prescription dietary supplement.
How does BrainMD Health Smart Prenatal work?
A woman’s body needs certain nutrients for easy conception, pregnancy and lactation period to get the healthy baby. Though these nutrients are available from the diet, they might not be enough with the increasing demands during the gestation and lactation. They help the mothers to maintain their health and provide for the healthy development of the baby with all health systems and body parts. These nutrients would help prevent birth defects, pregnancy complications and thwart any deficiency occurrences as well.
What to expect with the BrainMD Health Smart Prenatal results
The only expected BrainMD Health Smart Prenatal result is healthy mother and baby with no defects and complications. There are no real results to look for. The BrainMD Health Smart Prenatal the health of the expectant mother and baby right before they are conceived to lay a perfect platform.
You may take the BrainMD Health Smart Prenatal supplements as a single multivitamin supplement or have it along with omega-3 supplements for a stronger effect. The BrainMD Health Smart Prenatal is available as a single product as well as part of Bundle of Joy along with the Omega-3 supplements from BrainMD Health.