The Polar Care Kodiak Cold Therapy System manufactured by the Breg is the most versatile, convenient and efficient system. Its compact design and easy usage make it perfect for use in hospitals, clinics as well as homes.
Breg Kodiak Cold Therapy System
Its simple operation and tiny design allow you to use anywhere in the home or outside. Just fill in some ice and water, for patients to enjoy 6-8 hours of effortless motorized cold therapy, depending upon patient’s protocol.
This system is the only battery powered option on the market. This ensures the patients can enjoy the benefits of cold therapy from anywhere: on the sidelines or in the backyard. Each battery pack includes four replaceable AA batteries ready to power 10-14 hours of motorized cold therapy. Appropriate use requires an insulation IntelliFlo barrier applied between the Intelli-Flo pad and the patient’s skin. Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a licensed health care practitioner. This means you will require a proper prescription to buy this product.
This system is the only battery powered option on the market. This ensures the patients can enjoy the benefits of cold therapy from anywhere: on the sidelines or in the backyard. Each battery pack includes four replaceable AA batteries ready to power 10-14 hours of motorized cold therapy. Appropriate use requires an insulation IntelliFlo barrier applied between the Intelli-Flo pad and the patient’s skin.
Breg Kodiak Cold Therapy Unit comes complete with Polar Care Cooler plus IntelliFlo Shoulder Pad. The IntelliFlo Shoulder Pads are revolutionary and offer hassle-free temperature regulation which is specific to each treatment area and provides consistent cold therapy. This ergonomic design provides maximum coverage, static compression, and patient comfort. Please note IntelliFlo Pads are compatible only with Polar Care Kodiak System.
Breg Kodiak Cold Therapy System – Features
- Reliable and effective
- Easy to use and intuitive design
- Customized Intelli-Flo pads allows superior coverage and comfort
- Offers motorized cold therapy treatment for 6-8 hours
- Only battery powered option available on the market
- The ergonomic design provides maximum coverage and comfort.
- The whisper quiet pump technology allows patients to rest and recover in comfort
- It has durable, powerful construction providing peace of mind
- Comes with dual filtration pump system to prevent clogs
- Available in Regular (13 ½ ” – 14”) and XLarge (13 ½ ” – 21”) sizes
Breg Kodiak Cold Therapy System – Indications
This product indicated to use for conditions that require sustained cold therapy to reduce pain, swelling, and inflammation. It is also helpful for –
- Post Operative
- Plastic Surgery
- General Surgery
- Post Trauma
- Chronic Pain
- Physical Therapy
- Arthroscopic Procedures
- Reconstructive Procedures
Breg Kodiak Cold Therapy System With Shoulder Pad – Customer Reviews
This is an outstanding, versatile, easy to use and effective device to help minimize pain, swelling, and inflammation. People say it is far better than the ice packs as with Breg there is a constant flow of cold water which relieves pain and speeds up the healing process. People also appreciate its construction and very quiet operation.
- One person had shoulder surgery a month ago and he used this device post-surgery. He absolutely loves this device. It keeps the water colder for much longer which helped in the healing process.
- A surgeon suggested his patient to use this therapy system post shoulder surgery to ease surgery pain and swelling. The patient is very happy with this device.
- Another user says this ice machine is a lifesaver post surgery. It provides pain relief and allows him to keep away heavy painkillers. However, he adds the only downside is the price which seems too much.
Breg Kodiak Cold Therapy System With Shoulder Pad – Conclusion
This is an ideal product for a speedy recovery, relieving pain and works way better than an ice pack. So next time if you or any of your family members pass through a surgery, think this product to reduce pain and inflammation.
I finished my masters in finance and worked for the Largest Private sector banking company in India. When the time came, I moved on to something less demanding and more creative. The influence of Indian culture asks us to put satisfaction upfront and I was in search of it. Writing struck me as a possibility and soon a passion. I am not creative but I am very thorough. Technical writing is my forte and at times I do delve into the creative side, though the stint usually lasts not more than a day! I enjoy traveling, reading and shopping.