How often you massage your body? Do you know the benefits of a full body massage? Massage which involves the rubbing and manipulating of skin, tendons, muscles and ligaments offers multiple benefits to your body – both physically and psychologically. AJARA CHAMOMILE NEEM SOOTHING OIL is a top rated pitta pacifying body massage oil that is made to soothe and nourish your senses.
REJUVENEATE YOUR SKIN IN JUST 7 DAYS. REMOVE AGING SIGNS NATURALLY
What Is The Need For Using This Chamomile Neem Soothing Oil?
Pitta governs heat, metabolism, and transformation in the mind and body. It is a combination of two elements namely fire and water. So, when these elements are out of balance it can lead to a sensitivity in the body, dry patches, and blotchy redness. Thus, it is mandatory you go for this Chamomile Neem Soothing Oil by Ajara as it is best at balancing these pitta constitutions (happens when the oil penetrates deep into the body tissues).
Ajara Chamomile Neem Soothing Oil – The Ayurveda Experience
AJARA CHAMOMILE NEEM SOOTHING OIL is a good massage oil that helps in balancing the pitta constitutions. It is a powerful mix of natural ingredients like sunflower seed oil, licorice root extract, Manjistha root extracts which helps the oil penetrate deep into the tissues. Equally, its other added benefits help at eliminating the need for an after shower lotion.
Chamomile Neem Soothing Oil – Body Massage Blend For Sensitive Skin Benefits And Uses
- Improves mood – Massage can relax and make you feel good mentally. It increases the level of feel-good hormones like serotonin and dopamine. This, in turn, helps in treating anxiety and depression issues.
- Skin benefits – Body massage helps in the removal of the dead skin cells, benefits the appearance of skin, removes scars, stretch marks.
- Helps control blood pressure – A complete body massage can improve circulation by assisting nutrients and oxygen to reach the tissues and various other organs. Besides, it helps at gaining control over the blood pressure.
- Headache relief – You know, migraines are triggered by stress and poor sleep. According to the research, it has been proven that individuals who received massages had a better quality sleep than person’s who didn’t. Thus, oil massage helps you relief headaches, resulting from migraines and other troubles.
- Increases the functionality of the immune system – Studies prove that a full body oil massage can improve your immune system’s functionality. However, it works at activating the lymphatic system, which helps the immune system function properly.
- It helps you get rid of the dead skin and dirt effectively – When the oil is rubbed on the body it helps you get rid of the dead skin cell (in areas behind the ears and knees). Equally, it works to brighten your skin tone and get rid of tanning issues.
- Also helps your nerves become healthier – When the body muscles are pressed it stimulates the nerves beneath your skin and helps them work better. Besides, it helps at sharpening your senses and makes your mind more focused than before.
Even Skin Toning
Manjish Glow ElixirCheck Price Manjish Glow Elixir - The Best Product online by Ayurveda experience. Great reviews and testimonials. Over 93% of all customers are satisfied
Ajara Chamomile Neem Soothing Oil Ingredients
- Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil*,
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) root extract*
- , Rubia cordifolia (Manjistha) root extract*,
- Matricaria recutita (Chamomile) flower extract*,
- Azadirachta indica (Neem) leaf extract*,
- Mentha piperita (Peppermint) leaf extract*,
- Eclipta alba (Bhringaraj) leaf extract*,
- Santalum spicatum (Sandalwood) heartwood oil + Lavendula angustifolia (Lavender) flower oil*
* – represents Organic
- Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil – Sunflower rich in iron, calcium, magnesium, zinc, and vitamins are considered great for the skin. The omega 6 present in this sunflowers oil helps in cell development and in the treatment of other skin related issues.
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) root extract – These licorice root extracts include antiulcer, anti-inflammatory and antacid properties. It is a good remedy for skin ailments, heartburn, stomach disorders and respiratory tract diseases.
- Rubia cordifolia (Manjistha) root extract – Manjistha root extract is a valuable herb for pitta disorders. It quickens healing, treats skin disorders like eczema, bruising, psoriasis, cures inflammations and is equally very beneficial for the skin.
- Matricaria recutita (Chamomile) flower extract – Chamomile includes anti-inflammatory anti-bacterial properties. Thus, it works as a mild relaxing sleep aid, used in the treatment of colds, fevers, stomach ailments and other related issues.
- Azadirachta indica (Neem) leaf extract – This neem is a good herbal remedy for immune troubles, skin and cardiac issues. It gives a soothing effect on the irritated skin and tones the body in all aspects.
- Mentha piperita (Peppermint) leaf extract – Peppermint leaf extract is well known for its medicinal properties. It’s an effective beauty regimen that makes your skin brighter. Equally, suits every skin and is good for headaches, stress and at relieving pain.
- Eclipta alba (Bhringaraj) leaf extract – This is a curative health aid that helps in treating various health-related disorders starting from liver troubles to inducing sleep.
- Santalum spicatum – One of the primary benefits is that it helps with the mental clarity, gives a relaxing, calming effect to the body, works as a memory booster, and helps in relaxation and focus.
- Lavendula angustifolia (Lavender) flower oil – Lowers anxiety and emotional stress, heightens brain function, improves sleep, restores the skin complexion and alleviates headaches.
The New QykSonic Zoe Special Deals
Ajara Chamomile Neem Soothing Oil – Dosage And Drug Interaction Symptoms
Well, it is advised to massage your skin with this Chamomile Neem Soothing Oil before taking a shower or bath. Equally, while bathing you may use your favorite Ajara face + body scrub to cleanse and exfoliate the skin.
Ajara Chamomile Neem Soothing Oil Risks, Side Effects, And Adverse Reactions
Until now, there are no side effects reported from the users who have been through this product.
Ajara Chamomile Neem Soothing Oil Reviews And Complaints
Overall, the reviews on this massage oil are positive. Most of them are saying, it’s a unique massage oil for pitta body types that restores the natural state of balance. Further, check into few AJARA CHAMOMILE NEEM SOOTHING OIL testimonials stated for this product.
- Review 1 says “This Chamomile Neem soothing oil is great on the skin as it produces a great effect on the skin and removes the pitta imbalances.”
- Review 2 says “Excellent!”
- Ajara Chamomile Neem Soothing Oil Review 3 says “Highly satisfied with its usage and it works as said.”
- Review 4 says “5 stars, nothing much to express more…”
Where To Buy Ajara Chamomile Neem Soothing Oil? – Chamomile Neem Soothing Oil For Sale Online
This AJARA CHAMOMILE NEEM SOOTHING OIL is available for sale at the seller’s website at The Ayurveda Experience. They sell their products at a definite price tag with many discount deals and promo offers. Further, visit their website for more related info…
Ajara Chamomile Neem Soothing Oil In Amazon
No, currently this soothing oil is not available in the Amazon stores. Hence, it is better you check them on the company’s website for more details.
Ajara Chamomile Neem Soothing Oil In Costco
This item is not available at the Costco wholesale dealers. Better, you get them from the manufacturer’s site or look into other popular destinations like Amazon.
Toe Nail Fungus
EmoninailToe Nail fungus Treatment Learn More100% money back if it doesnt work for you in 60 Days. Guaranteed Results
Ajara Chamomile Neem Soothing Oil In Walmart
No, CHAMOMILE NEEM SOOTHING OIL – Ajara product line is not available at Walmart. But, you can get some other products showing the same benefits of this Neem Chamomile soothing oil.
Ajara Chamomile Neem Soothing Oil Price
The price is quite cheap! Not much when compared to other products available in the market. Further, you can visit their concerned site for more info and better analysis.
Ajara Chamomile Neem Soothing Oil Discount, Coupon Codes, And Promos
There are many interesting deals offered by the company, starting from 60% off on all the sale items. Besides, you can avail 10% discount on all the orders, $30 off on the face products, sitewide 10% off including the free shipping deals and much more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I get this product from the local stores?
No, you can’t. The company sells them in the online mode only. Thus, it would be best you get them from The Ayurveda Experience at a cheap, affordable cost.
Is this Neem Chamomile Soothing oil available at eBay, Walgreens and GNC stores?
No, currently this beneficial soothing oil is not available with the third-party sellers like eBay, Walgreens and GNC stores.
No, everything will be kept secured and none of your personal information or credit card details will be shared with anyone or third-party dealers.
Can I get the contact details of The Ayurveda Experience?
Sure, their phone numbers are US – +1(678)-498-7248 and UK – +44 1659 490379. You can call them for all your doubts and queries. Similarly, their email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is there a return policy available for this Neem Chamomile soothing oil?
Yes, there is a 30-day return policy offered by The Ayurveda Experience company on all their personal healthcare products. You may check with their relevant site for every content related to this item.
With AJARA CHAMOMILE NEEM SOOTHING OIL your entire body is relaxed including your mind and muscles and it will help you sleep better. So, get them off! And know the results for yourselves.
Silence sometimes sounds a bit noisy around me. I like the calm and count the words I speak every day. I also count the words I write! Movies inspire me. It could be any language. The story doesn’t matter. I end up finding my own story from any movie. Writing just happened to me. It’s not something I chose. It took me 3 years 4 months and 21 days to figure out that I was indeed good at it. The last time I read a book was in college and it started with ” The study of micro-organisms…..”!