In this technological era, it’s our eyes that get tired the most. Eyes and the skin around them are the most delicate features of our body. It needs the same or more rejuvenation than any other part. It needs some cooling agent to relax the muscles and skin.
Eagle EyesBy Uniscience Group Learn More Naturally treat Failing Vision problems
The Ajara Cucumber Lotus eye mask and Tulsi Mint tonifying gel combo pack is the perfect way to get rid of tired eyes and puffy eyes.
Cucumber Lotus Eye Mask And Tulsi Mint Tonifying Gel Ingredients, Benefits & Uses
Cucumber Lotus eye mask ingredients
- Rose petal powder is soothing to the eyes. It can also lighten the skin around the eyes.
- Lavender flower powder calms the nerves and relaxes the tired eye muscles.
- Fennel seed powder can relieve the puffiness around the eyes. It could also be a toner.
- Cucumber fruit powder is cooling to the eyes. It can reduce the puffiness as well as the dark pigmentation around the skin.
- Centella asiatica leaf powder initiates collagen formation and elastin production around the eyes so that the skin tightens.
- Holy basil leaf powder reduces stress, soothes the eyes and prevents infections of eyes.
- Lotus leaf powder has moisturizing property and can revive the tired eyes.
Tulsi Mint tonifying gel ingredients
- Aloe vera leaf juice has an anti-inflammatory property that reduces the puffiness of the eyes. It is hydrating property. It also helps make the skin supple.
- Centella asiatica leaf extract can restore collagen and elastin back in the skin. The puffed eye skin lose sits moisture and gradually collagen and elastic to keep it together. This could lead to saggy skin. This herbal extract promotes collagen formation and revives the skin cells to be firm and tighter.
- Tulsi leaf extract reduces the cortisol level around the eyes. It minimizes the effects of stress and help in the relaxation process. It has antioxidant property to reduce the free radicals.
- Mint leaf oil has rejuvenating and soothing properties. The mild tingling sensation it provides can increase the blood flow to the eye area that gradually reduces the dark pigmentation.
- Green tea extract reduces the puffiness instantly. It has anti-inflammatory property and can improve the blood circulation to the eyes. It can dilate the blood vessels to have more blood flow to reduce the dark circles as well.
- Chamomile flower extract can lighten the skin, relieve the puffiness and provide antioxidants. It is soothing and reduces any irritations on the skin around the eyes.
- Licorice extract is a skin whitening agent that gets rid of the dark circles. It can also be effective for the eye bags and reduce the puffiness.
- Sage leaf oil is an anti-aging agent that reduces lines and wrinkles on the skin. It promotes cell regeneration.
- Wintergreen leaf oil is a stress reliever. It can reduce swellings and inflammations.
Although the Cucumber Lotus eye mask and Tulsi Mint tonifying gel are highly effective using individually, you can have enhanced effects when used together. Use the eye mask followed by the gel applied around the eyes.
- It reduces the puffiness and swelling due to exhaustion, sleeplessness, fatigue etc
- It can remove dark circles and lighten the skin around the eyes
- The gel tightens the sagging skin
- It rejuvenates the tired looking eyes.
- It is moisturizing and maintains the skin moisture
- Ajara Cucumber Lotus Eye Soak has cooling effects due to cucumber and mint
- It relieves pressure on the eyes and helps its relaxation
Cucumber Lotus Eye Mask And Tulsi Mint Tonifying Gel Usage
Ajara Cucumber Lotus eye mask is the first to use. It is in an easy to use a pack that just needs soaking before placing over the eyes. The Tulsi Mint tonifying gel is to follow the eye mask. Apply just a little of the gel and spread it around the eyes with a gentle massage.
Cucumber Lotus eye mask: This comes in a small sachet that needs some soaking. You can use the sachet as it is, without opening. Splash a tablespoon of warm water over 2 sachets and cover it for 5 minutes to soak. Take the sachets out and refrigerate them for 5 minutes. They are now ready to place over the eyes. Sit back and relax. Keep the sachets over the eyes for 10 minutes. You can also re-soak them with cold water if it gets dried in between.
When you are done, take a very little amount of the Tulsi Mint tonifying gel and apply it all over the eyes in circular motion. Apply a little pressure to massage the skin. This helps improve blood circulation. Leave the gel on and let it be absorbed naturally.
Repeat this twice every day to rejuvenate the tired eyes. Apply the gel only twice a day. You could use the mask anytime as well.
Cucumber Lotus Eye Mask And Tulsi Mint Tonifying Gel Risks, Side effects & Adverse Reactions
Cucumber Lotus eye mask and Tulsi Mint tonifying gel are both natural with herbal extracts as the active ingredients. It is safe to use and causes no eye irritations at all.
Just make sure that you have the eyes closed and do not let the contents either in the mask or the gel inside the eyes.
Though the masks are reusable, make sure that there are no openings or dents on them that could cause any spillage. You only need the extracts to come in contact with the skin, not enter the eyes.
Accidental spillage into the eyes could cause burning sensation. In case of such accident, immediately splash cold water into the eyes and wash it properly.
There are no known side effects or adverse effects of using either of these eye rejuvenating products.
Cucumber Lotus Eye Mask And Tulsi Mint Tonifying Gel Reviews & Complaints
The reviews show that this is a perfect combo for the eyes. The mask works really well and has the cooling effects. The gel is also effective in not just for cooling but also for skin regeneration effects as well. The eye bags and the pigmentation are easily erased with these products.
What makes the Tulsi Mint tonifying gel popular is that, it just takes a small bit of the product to get the great results. You could really feel the change after using them.
Ajara Cucumber Lotus Eye Mask And Tulsi Mint Tonifying Gel Testimonials
- Angela- “This is one of a kind of product. It works as a toner for the eyes. I can see the difference in the puffiness. I use it once a day and it is perfect.”
- Sara- “The eye gel is a must in every cosmetic bag. You have no idea how tired the eyes are until you apply the gel and feel the change.”
- Heidi- “The mask works wonders and brings the effects it claims to. Love it.”
- Anonymous- “Do not look at the price. It is worth every penny. You can use the mask more than once and you need just a dab of the gel each time. It can last you longer than your expensive eye care product.”
Cucumber Lotus Eye Mask And Tulsi Mint Tonifying Gel Results
You can see the results in the sudden cooling effect and feel the tiredness oozing away. The dark circles and puffiness will reduce gradually. The dark pigmentation goes next followed by the skin tightening. Both the products have cell regenerative ingredients that promote new cell formation as well as collagen to get them together. Within a month’s time, you can see the whole difference.
Where To Buy Cucumber Lotus Eye Mask + Tulsi Mint Tonifying Gel
The combo pack of Cucumber Lotus eye mask + Tulsi Mint tonifying gel is available only online, that too from The Ayurveda Experience. You cannot find the Cucumber Lotus eye mask and Tulsi Mint tonifying gel in Costco.
The products are also available individually. There is no price difference when you buy them individually. But getting it together reduces the efforts.
Cucumber Lotus Eye Mask And Tulsi Mint Tonifying Gel Price
The combo pack of Ajara Cucumber Lotus eye mask and Tulsi Mint tonifying gel costs you $44. The individual cost of each product is $8 for the mask that has 4 sachets inside the pack and $36 for the tonifying gel. There are no discounts applied to them.
Cucumber Lotus Eye Mask + Tulsi Mint Tonifying Gel FAQs
Is the Cucumber Lotus eye mask and Tulsi Mint tonifying gel safe to use?
Yes it is completely safe for any adult to get rid of the dark circles, puffiness and eye bags. It causes no allergy or any other problems.
Does Cucumber Lotus eye mask and Tulsi Mint tonifying gel work for wrinkles around the eyes?
Yes, the products have antioxidants in them that prevent oxidative damage. The collagen promoting ingredients help in skin firming and removing the fine lines and wrinkles as well.
Can I find Cucumber Lotus eye mask + Tulsi Mint tonifying gel in Amazon?
No, the combo pack is not available on Amazon. The individual products were on Amazon but they are currently unavailable.
Are the Cucumber Lotus eye mask and Tulsi Mint tonifying gel available in WalMart, online or in the stores?
No, it is not available anywhere except the manufacturers and The Ayurveda Experience.
Are there any Cucumber Lotus eye mask and Tulsi Mint tonifying gel Discount, coupon codes and Promos to get discounts?
Unfortunately, there are no promo codes or coupons currently available for these products or for the Ajara products. Maybe you will have luck in the future.
Will there be any side effects of using these products for longer?
No, both the Cucumber Lotus eye mask and Tulsi Mint tonifying gel uses natural ingredients. It works slowly with less of the extracts in them. There are no known side effects of these on the skin. On the other hand, it contains all the beneficial ingredients only.
People are more glued to the computer or Smartphones screens than they are used to. This and the pollution make the eyes drier and in need of some hydration. The best way or keep the eyes closed or blink frequently. The eyes would also need some rejuvenation and cooling effects. The usage of the Cucumber Lotus eye mask can allow all of these and help you get off the screen for that much time period. Applying the gel after that ensures that the skin around the eyes is getting the needed nutrients to replenish them naturally.