People with oily skin have difficulty controlling their facial oil production. No matter what kind of face wash they use, they either end up with oil on their face or have dry skin after the wash. Here is a non-drying, perfect oil control face wash for them that is not only natural but also suitable for sensitive skin. This oil control wash use only the natural ingredients and have the cooling benefits of mint and calming property of rosemary essential oils.
[ads “ad1” post_id=35471]
Ajara Rosemary Mint Oil Control Wash Ingredients, Benefits & Uses
- Macadamia nut oil has antioxidant property. It can reduce the oxidative stress in the skin cells and prevent the skin dullness. Macadamia nut oil can prevent wrinkle formation and other signs of aging. It is moisturizing for the skin. It prevents dryness after the wash.
- Coconut kernel paste is a natural cleansing agent. It can deep clean the skin and the pores. The antibacterial property of this ingredient eliminates the bacteria and prevents acne formation. It contains anti-aging agents that maintain the elasticity and flexibility of the skin. It is a great moisturizing agent and has cooling effects.
- Arrowroot starch has soothing effects on the skin. The powder is used as a thickening agent as well. This can absorb the excess oil from the skin and make it silkier smooth. The healing property of this ingredient helps in controlling acne and pimple formation.
- Beeswax is a moisturizing agent. It has medicinal properties like antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties. Beeswax soothes the skin cells and can boost the skin healing process. It prevents the skin drying when you wash the face.
- Xanthan Gum is a thickening agent that does not affect the properties of the other ingredients.
- Eucalyptus oil prevents skin irritations. It is cooling and soothing in effect. It has a pleasant smell that makes this face wash relaxing. Eucalyptus oil has the antibacterial property that prevents acne formation. The anti-inflammatory property of this oil will reduce the acne.
- Rosemary oil is a calming essential oil. It can improve the skin complexion and blood circulation. Rosemary oil can clear acne, blemishes and stretch marks. It has the astringent property that reduces the pore size.
- Mint oil reduces inflammations, soothes the skin and gives a cooling sensation after the wash.
- Wintergreen oil is an astringent as well as an antibacterial agent. It controls acne formation and reduces the sebum production. It can reduce blemishes and fight the greasy feel on the skin.
- The Ajara Rosemary Mint oil control wash is lighter on the skin and calms the irritated skin cells
- It has the astringent property that reduces the pore sizes.
- It reduces dark circles, tired looking eye area, dark spots and blemishes in the skin.
- Ajara Rosemary Mint oil control wash controls the oil production by the sebaceous glands and brings balance to the skin
- It leaves a cooling effect after washing it off
- It loosens and prevents blackheads and controls the whitehead formation
[ads “ad2” post_id=176424]
Ajara Rosemary Mint Oil Control Wash Usage
- Ajara Rosemary Mint oil control wash is coming in an easy to use a bottle. The bottle cap has the press on opening.
- Wash the face with cool water. Shake the bottle well before taking the solution.
- Take a dime sized amount of the face wash on to your palm.
- Add a little water to make up the lather.
- Apply it all over the face and neck. Gently massage it all over for a minute or two.
- Rinse off in cool water and pat dry.
- You can follow this up with an exfoliator and a moisturizing agent.
Ajara Rosemary Mint Oil Control Wash Risks, Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
Ajara Rosemary Mint oil control wash is a natural product that contains no chemicals or allergens in it. It causes no side effects or adverse reactions on the skin. It has soothing agents that reduce the skin irritation and control the oil production on the facial skin. This is risk-free and can get you amazing results with regular use. The cooling effects if mint makes it an ideal choice for the summer season.
Ajara Rosemary Mint Oil Control Wash Reviews & Complaints
The Ajara Rosemary Mint oil control wash reviews say that the product has really stood up to its claims. The oil production, blackhead formation, and acne have tremendously reduced after regular usage. The blemishes on the face have also reduced. The softer feel of the skin makes it all worthy. It makes the skin look healthier and the dull looking skin is also relieved.
There are complaints about the product. Many people have liked the flexibility and availability of the product as an individual product and as part of a broader skincare regime.
Ajara Rosemary Mint Oil Control Wash Testimonials
“Out of all the products that I have used, this is my favorite. This cleanser is ideal for my skin type and its doshas. I was never happier. It makes my skin soft and my blackheads have also reduced.”
[ads “ad1” post_id=175896]
Ajara Rosemary Mint Oil Control Wash Results
The results of using the Ajara Rosemary Mint oil control wash are that you can have a well-balanced skin oil production. The skin will have enough oil to keep it hydrated but not too much to make it shiny.
There will be fewer acne, blackheads and skin irritations. The skin will feel calm and cool. The final result is a softer skin with lesser acne and blemishes.
Where to Buy Ajara Rosemary Mint Oil Control Wash
You can buy the Ajara Rosemary Mint oil control wash from The Ayurveda Experience or directly from the manufacturer Ajara Ayurveda. This is also up on Amazon but it is not available as of now. There also are a few more dealers online from where you can get this product.
Ajara Rosemary Mint oil control wash is available as an individual product. It is also available as part of skin care routine with other products in the package Ajara Oily Skin Facial Meal. This package contains the Ajara Rosemary Mint oil control wash, a scrub, revitalizing toner, radiance serum, and a moisturizing gel.
Ajara Rosemary Mint Oil Control Wash Price
The price of Ajara Rosemary Mint oil control wash as the individual product is $14 for the 60ml bottle. The 120 ml bottle costs $26.
The price of the Ajara Oily Skin Facial Meal is $100 but is currently available at a discounted price of $68.
[ads “ad2” post_id=180766]
Ajara Rosemary Mint Oil Control Wash Discount, Coupon Codes And Promos
You can use The Ayurveda Experience coupon codes to get discounts on the Ajara skincare products, including the Ajara Rosemary Mint oil control wash. These coupons can get you some huge discounts when you are buying several products at a time.
Ajara Rosemary Mint Oil Control Wash FAQs
Is Ajara Rosemary Mint oil control wash safe?
Yes, the Ajara Rosemary Mint oil control wash is completely safe on the oily skin. it causes no skin irritation. The natural ingredients make sit compatible for even the sensitive skin.
Does Ajara Rosemary Mint oil control wash work on dry skin?
Ajara Rosemary Mint oil control wash is more suitable for the oily skin. It is advisable for oily and normal skin than the dry skin. Using it for dry skin may not be advisable. It does not cause skin dryness if that worries you. It contains those moisturizing agents that prevent skin drying at the same time remove excess oil from the skin.
[ads “ad3” post_id=35558]
Can I get Ajara Rosemary Mint oil control wash in Costco?
No, Ajara Rosemary Mint oil control wash is an online product that you don’t get from any of the stores, retail or wholesale.
Is Ajara Rosemary Mint oil control wash available at WalMart?
No, Ajara Rosemary Mint oil control wash is not found in WalMart- either in the shops or at their online wing. You have to rely on other stores that are mentioned above.
Ajara Rosemary Mint oil control wash is a real exception and competition against those chemical filled facial cleansers in the market. No matter how they claim to be natural, it cannot beat the 100% natural form of Ajara Rosemary Mint oil control wash. It is indeed natural that contains all the skin beneficial ingredients. There are no fillers, additives or preservatives in this to cause any kind of allergies.