There are several reasons why you would have puffy and tired eyes. Aging, water retention, fatigue, and stress top the major reasons. While there are several eye products that can reduce the puffiness, what really matters is the one that does not cause any side effects. The Ajara Tulsi Mint Tonifying Eye Gel is a natural/ayurvedic product that is cooling to the eyes and soothes the tired eyes.
Eagle EyesBy Uniscience Group Learn More Naturally treat Failing Vision problems
Ajara Tulsi Mint Tonifying Eye Gel ingredients, Benefits & Uses
- Aloe vera juice helps in flushing out the excess fluid from under the eyes. It has antioxidants that reduce the puffiness. They also help reduce the wrinkles and fine lines to make the skin smoother. It is hydrating that reduces dryness. It can make the skin softer and supple. Aloe vera juice has the anti-inflammatory property that can reduce the immune-related or allergic puffiness.
- Gotu kola leaf extract can get into the lymphatic system to remove the excess fluid accumulation under the eyes. It promotes collagen synthesis that reduces wrinkles and lines. This addresses the sagging skin as well. It is effective in reducing stress as well.
- Tulsi leaf oil is nourishing and has antioxidants that reduce the free radical damage of the delicate skin cells under the eyes. It is moisturizing and can firm up the skin. It can tone the skin and reduce dark circles.
- Mint oil has antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents that reduce puffiness. It protects the skin from UV rays and has a soothing effect.
- Green tea leaf extract is abundant in antioxidants that nourish and protect the skin cells. The anti-inflammatory agents reduce the puffiness. It can remove toxins from under the eyes and is also effective for removing fluid accumulation. It can also decrease the dark circles.
- Chamomile flower extract has anti-inflammatory property to reduce swellings and puffiness. It is soothing to the skin and can improve the natural glow. It can purify the blood that reduces the dark pigmentation as well.
- Licorice extract is effective for removing pigments from under the eyes. It lightens the skin to remove dark circles. Licorice extract promotes the formation of collagen and elastic to tighten the skin. It removes the puffiness and tightens the skin to avoid sagginess.
- Sage leaf oil has cleansing and purifying effects. It can remove water retention. It reduces wrinkles and fine lines and firms the saggy skin.
- Wintergreen leaf oil tones the sensitive skin around the eyes. It has an anti-inflammatory property that reduces puffiness.
- Ajara Tulsi Mint Tonifying Eye Gel reduce puffiness from under the eyes
- Firms the skin to eliminate saggy skin
- Promotes collagen and elastin production that tightens the skin
- Remove excess fluid and toxins from the skin cells
- Acts as a de-pigmentation agent to remove dark circles
Kesaradi™ OilAnti Aging FormulaLearn MoreNatural Anti Aging Oil. 7 Days to Brighter Youthful skin
Ajara Tulsi Mint Tonifying Eye Gel usage
Ajara Tulsi Mint Tonifying Eye Gel is in a small bottle with a pump. Pump up a small amount of the gel on to the fingertips. Dab the gel under and around the eyes. Massage it slightly so the gel is absorbed into the skin. Repeat the process twice every day.
Ajara Tulsi Mint Tonifying Eye Gel Risks, Side effects & Adverse Reactions
Ajara Tulsi Mint Tonifying Eye Gel is for external application. It is suitable for the delicate skin under the eyes. It causes no skin irritation. Instead, it cools and soothes the tired and irritated cells. There are no risks, side effects of adverse reactions of using this under eye gel.
Ajara Tulsi Mint Tonifying Eye Gel reviews & complaints
The Ajara Tulsi Mint Tonifying Eye Gel reviews say that the eye gel is cooling and works faster. It works wonders with just a small amount of the gel. It is highly effective for puffiness, saggy skin and the aging signs around the eyes.
People have bought it as a standalone product as well as part of other eye care regime. The ease if such combo kit availability has attracted many. The overall result of using this eye gel is moist and soft skin with a glow.
Ajara Tulsi Mint Tonifying Eye Gel Testimonials
- Angela- “I love this product. It works as a toner and firms up the skin around the eye area. You need only a small amount. I use it only once, in the morning. It really works!”
- Sara- “This is easy to use and is gentle on the skin. It hydrates the skin well enough and removes the puffiness quicker as well.”
- Martine- “The Ajara Tulsi Mint Tonifying Eye Gel is cooling to the eyes that relieve the stress. I had my wrinkles and lines fade away in a week’s time. Thank you.”
Where to Buy Ajara Tulsi Mint Tonifying Eye Gel
Ajara Tulsi Mint Tonifying Eye Gel is available from The Ayurveda Experience and from the manufacturer Ajara. From The Ayurveda Experience, you can get this as an individual product and also part of several other skin/eye care packages. You can buy them
- Ajara Tulsi Mint Tonifying Eye Gel
- Ajara Bye-Bye Puffy Eye Set
- Cucumber Lotus Eye Mask + Tulsi Mint Tonifuing Gel
- Ajara Eye care Ritual Set Without Eye Butter
- Ajara Complete Eye Care Ritual Set
All of these package kits are exclusive at The Ayurveda Experience only.
- Ajara Tulsi Mint Tonifying Eye Gel in Amazon- It is not available on Amazon.
- Tulsi Mint Tonifying Eye Gel in Costco- You won’t get it in Costco either.
- Ajara Tulsi Mint Tonifying Eye Gel in WalMart- It is not available at WalMart as well
Ajara Tulsi Mint Tonifying Eye Gel price
- Tulsi Mint Tonifying Eye Gel is available in a small pump able bottle of 15 g. it costs $36.
- Ajara Bye-Bye Puffy Eye Set costs $72
- Ajara Cucumber Lotus Eye Mask + Tulsi Mint Tonifying Gel costs $44
- Eye care Ritual Set Without Eye Butter costs $100 that you will get for just $91.99
- Ajara Complete Eye Care Ritual Set costs $136 in actual that you can get for $99.50
Even Skin Toning
Manjish Glow ElixirCheck Price Manjish Glow Elixir - The Best Product online by Ayurveda experience. Great reviews and testimonials. Over 93% of all customers are satisfied
Ajara Tulsi Mint Tonifying Eye Gel FAQs
Is Ajara Tulsi Mint Tonifying Eye Gel safe?
Yes, the Ajara Tulsi Mint Tonifying Eye Gel is safe as long as you keep it external. It can cause eye irritation for some time if it gets into the eyes, due to the presence of mint oil. If it happens, rinse the eyes immediately with cool water for a few minutes. Other than that, there are no safety issues with this eye gel. You can use it once or twice every day.
Does Ajara Tulsi Mint Tonifying Eye Gel work?
Yes, the Ajara Tulsi Mint Tonifying Eye Gel contains the natural herbal extracts and essential oils that have properties that help in various ways. It hydrates the skin, removes excess fluid, reduces inflammation, tightens the skin and promotes the production of collagen in the connective tissue. The ingredients are easily absorbed into the skin and can work faster.
Can I get any Ajara Tulsi Mint Tonifying Eye Gel discount coupons, coupon codes or promos?
You won’t get any Ajara Tulsi Mint Tonifying Eye Gel coupon codes, but you can use The Ayurveda Experience coupon codes and promos to get discounts on this product.
The under eye skin is highly delicate. You would not want to use any harsh chemicals on them. Even if get you relief, it can cause irritations and other side effects later on. The Ajara Tulsi Mint Tonifying Eye Gel is completely safe and does not cause any side effects, now or later. It is safe to use every day for a long time.