Cleansing the teeth and gums need not be with too many chemicals when you can easily get a natural product. The natural products like Ayurdent Toothpaste not do the job of cleansing the oral cavity but can also give nourishment to improve the oral health. It can remove the toxins and can also balance the vata, pitta and kapha elements inside the oral cavity.
The Ayurdent herbal Toothpaste is available in 2 varieties- one strong and the other milder variety for the mint flavor.
Ayurdent Toothpaste ingredients, Benefits & Uses
Ayurdent Herbal Toothpaste Ingredients
- Dicalcium phosphate dihydrate,
- Calcium carbonate,
- Chondrus crispus,
- Sodium silicate,
- Mentha spicata herb oil,
- Quercus infectoria gall extract,
- Terminalia chebula fruit extract,
- Terminalia belerica fruit extract,
- Emblica officinalis fruit extract,
- Barleria prionitis extract,
- Piper longum fruit extract,
- Glycyrrhiza glabra root extract,
- Albizzia lebbeck bark extract,
- Mentha piperita oil,
- Zingiber officinale root extract,
- Mimusops elengi bark extract,
- Salvadora persica root extract,
- Azadirachta indica bark extract,
- Symplocos racemosa bark extract,
- Acacia catechu bark extract,
- Citrus medica limonum oil,
- Eucalyptus globulus oil,
- Eugenia caryophyllus oil,
- Linalool, Citral,
- Limonene from real essential oil.
Ayurdent Toothpaste Benefits
- Neem in the toothpaste kills the bacteria and other pathogens inside the mouth.
- Menthol can refresh the breath while the essential oils also serving the same purpose.
- It can reduce the inflammations and the gum diseases or cavities can lessen.
- Ginger makes the toothpaste makes spicy and can soothe the gums
- Regular use of Ayurdent Toothpaste can reduce oral infections, cavity formation, bad breath and prevents mouth drying as well.
Ayurdent Toothpaste Usage
You can use the toothpaste as usual, like you would with any other toothpaste. For best results, use it twice a day- in the morning and before bed.
There is also a mild variety of this toothpaste if you feel the spiciness and the mint is too strong for you.
Ayurdent Toothpaste Risks, Side effects & Adverse Reactions
Ayurdent Toothpaste causes no side effects that can affect the oral cavity in a negative manner. It does not cause excessive drying of mouth and neither does it cause tooth erosion. It is free of any sweeteners that can cause tooth problems.
There are no foaming agents as well that could harm the teeth in any manner.
Ayurdent Toothpaste Reviews & Complaints
The reviews say that the Ayurdent Toothpaste is great. It was a little awkward in the beginning as there was no foam. Gradually people got used to it. It made them feel their mouth cleaner and fresher. There was also no film over the teeth in the morning. The reviews also show that this toothpaste can whiten the teeth and remove the stains.
The only concern is the darker color of the toothpaste that is causing staining on the sink. It could also stain the clothes, should it fall on it. One complaint is that the flavor is terrible in the mouth. The powerful flavor of the peppermint has bothered a few users.
Ayurdent Toothpaste Testimonials
- Laurel- “Love this toothpaste. The lack of sweetness took a while for me to get adjusted. My mouth is cleaner and fresher.”
- Linda- “It is quite effective in removing the stains on the teeth. The problem is that it stains the sink and the clothes.”
- Laura-“the toothpaste has fantastic results. I cannot live without it. I have been using it for years now. If you like the flavor, you are going to use it forever.”
- Jill- “I like the toothpaste as it cleans the teeth well enough. My problem is that the toothpaste is too minty and overpoweringly as well.”
Where to Buy Ayurdent Toothpaste
You can buy the Ayurdent Toothpaste from The Ayurveda Experience, Mapi from Maharishi Ayurveda- the makers of this toothpaste and a few other online stores. You may not find the Ayurdent Toothpaste in Costco as it is an online only product.
Ayurdent Toothpaste on Amazon: You can get the Ayurdent Toothpaste on Amazon from anywhere.
Ayurdent Toothpaste Price
It is available in a tube of 75 ml. the price of this tube is $6.95. The price is the same for both the flavors- classic or mild. The classic and mild are also known as Peppermint and Mild minty respectively.
The price is the same in almost all the stores. There is not much difference unless there are any shipping charges that are applicable. The product is also available in the USA, UK, Australia and many other countries as well.
Is Ayurdent Toothpaste safe?
Yes, the Ayurdent Toothpaste is safer than any other conventional toothpaste that has more chemicals. This toothpaste contains 96% of natural ingredients. It does not cause any irritations or side effects. You can use it for everyone from young to old.
Does Ayurdent Toothpaste work?
Yes, the Ayurdent Toothpaste does work for cleansing the mouth, killing the germs and preventing the cavity formation or tooth erosion. The natural ingredients can nourish the teeth and gums to strengthen them and eliminates anything that can compromise the general health of the oral cavity.
What are the Ayurdent Toothpaste results?
The moth refreshment is the first noticeable result of using Ayurdent Toothpaste. The teeth will no longer have the plaque film over them and you can see the changes in the teeth color as well. The teeth would be whiter and healthier while the staining does not happen too often. You can use the toothpaste if you have coffee stained teeth.
Can I get Ayurdent Toothpaste at WalMart?
NO, you cannot find the Ayurdent Toothpaste at WalMart.
How to use the Ayurdent Toothpaste discount, coupon codes and Promo codes
There are no Ayurdent Toothpaste coupon codes available.
The Ayurdent Toothpaste is a good alternative to the fluoride filled, chemically formulated regular toothpaste in the market. Though these kinds of toothpaste have a lot of foam and you get cleaner toothpaste, they are adding to the toxin accumulation inside the body. The toothpaste not only prevents such toxin accumulation but also initiates and takes part in the toxin elimination as well. This is one way to go green and be healthier you right on the morning of each and every day.