- Proven Ingredients
- Guaranteed Results
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
- No Side effects, safe to use
You could cure Nail fungus / Onychomycosis in 4 ways. The choice is yours.
- Use a topical solution (Which is easy, painless and requires no visit to the doctor).
- Use pills (which may lead to side effects in the long term but efficacy is high).
- Surgical which is painful and is expensive.
- Laser treatment which will require you to go to the clinic at least 4-5 times and yes it’s expensive too.
Other products by Emoninail
Reviews on fakespot.com
Total Reviews: 17
Reviews on customerreview.org
Reviews on trustpilot.com
Number of Reviews: 1
Reviews on Nationalnailfungus.org
- Like most topical solutions to treat Nail fungus, Emoninail contains undecylenic acid 10% which is supposedly the optimum concentration. A more concentrated form would increase irritation, and a lesser one wouldn’t be as effective. Undecylenic acid is approved by the FDA for Topical Use and is an active ingredient to cure various skin infections, ringworms, and candida.
- SD-Alcohol 40D a penetrating agent. SD-Alcohol 40D a common ingredient in many other cosmetic products. While applying SD-Alcohol 40D alone can do damage to your skin, combined with other ingredients like Tea tree oil and Undecylenic acid, for instance, SD-Alcohol 40D could be beneficial.
- Sunflower Oil is high in vitamin E but is also a cure for Athletes foot which is a fungal infection. A study proves that topical application of Sunflower oil is similar to using Ketoconazole! Sunflower oil also helps in the healing process internally.
- Tea tree oil is an active ingredient in Emoninail which is known to cure nail fungus (REFER:https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-113/tea-tree-oil). While 100% tea tree oil alone can give you the benefits, it takes approximately six months for it to take effect. With the right Blend, tea tree oil acts as a catalyst to cure toenail fungus Faster.
Phenoxyethanol and Ethylexylglycerine are used to reduce inflammation and irritation
Other ingredients of Emoninail are nonactive and include Glycerine, Polysorbate 20, cetyl alcohol, SD alcohol 40D, and water.
Application of Emoninail and Instructions to use
Applying Emoninail is Easy, but discipline is hard. You need to apply Emoninail twice a day, morning and evening without fail. The application requires you clean your nail and cuticles first. Apply only when your feet and hands are clean and dry. Use on Children is not recommended though there are no side effects indicated
Many people choose Topical Solutions to cure & treat Nail fungus. It’s easy and for some, very useful. The Right product makes the difference. If you select a product which does not have a good review and right ingredients, the chances are that you will be frustrated and see no results.
Most Reviewed and Very positive.
We are looking at a product with 99.5 / 100 User rating with 89.4 % success rate on National Nail fungus website and a 90% positive reviews on Fakespot which is an independent website doing reviews and checks on products. The reviews and ratings are questionable on National Nail fungus website which is an affiliate but with Fakespot there are a total of 17 Reviews, and they rate it an “A.”
Reviews for Emoninail is the primary reason for its success. It is an active ingredient product with high efficacy. You will still see reviews which are negative from websites like Lee.org which considers Emoninail a scam because there are no ingredients on the website, is expensive and the design of the website looks more like that of a scam site. Its also clear that Lee.org is more inclined to use pills than topical treatment for nail fungus.
Emoninail is not the only Nail fungus treatment topical application in the market. There are over 100 others with prominent ones including, Funginix, Zetaclear. All the products have Undcylenic Acid as the main ingredients with some other additions. Prices are approximately $49 for Zetaclear and Funginix which makes it a bit cheaper.
Check out the comparison chart below for more information
Comparison Chart – Emoninail vs. Funginix
|Brand||GG Healthworks, Inc||Sisquoc Healthcare, Inc|
|Type||A topical solution with a brush applicator||A topical solution with a brush applicator|
|Ingredients||Undecylenic acid, Tea Tree oil, Sunflower seed oil||Tea tree oil, Camphor, Menthol, Sweet Almond Oil, Undecylenic Acid & more|
|Side effects||None reported||No side effects|
|Reviews||Pretty Good reviews||Good reviews|
|Return policy||60-day return policy||60-day Money-back guarantee|
Cost is a subject of debate. While Emoninail costs $59.95, you will only start seeing results in 15 to 20 days. The bottle will last you only 30 days, and by then, you see results, and you are mostly hooked. The problem is, You Still see the fungus. Most people will see full results (total eradication) only by the second month. The 60-day money back guarantee usually means just that. You will need to purchase the second bottle unless your toenail fungal infection is just in the starting stage. At times you may need the 3rd bottle. You can estimate the total cost for toenail fungus treatment with emoninail to be around $119.90-179.85.
|Easy to use||
- Proven Ingredients
- Safe but Not Natural
- Takes up to 30 days to see results
- Effective but slow