Emoninail is a topical fungus treatment solution that is designed to kill fungus on toes and finger nails. They also allow proper regrowth of nails naturally. It contains a blend of powerful all-natural ingredients such as essential oils and plant extracts that help in effectively eliminating any infection under toenail or fingers. Here is a complete review of the product.
GG HealthWorks. Inc Emoninail – Anti fungal Treatment
Emoninail is a product of GG Healthworks, Inc. with their office in Brooklyn, NY. The manufacturer claims that emoninail contain anti-fungal ingredients that are part of traditional Chinese medicine to treat any candida infection naturally. With regular use, it not only kills the fungus but also prevents them from spreading on the skin.
This antifungal toenail solution comes in a white bottle with a black lid and an attractive logo. The company is making bold promises about how emoninail works due to its holistic ingredients. The price is certainly bit costly as compared to other ointments for toe fungus but ultimately it’s the customer satisfaction that says it all.
So, how does Emoninail really work?
Emoninail has been carefully formulated with well-researched ingredients that have been known since ages to cure dermatophytic onychomycosis (i.e. nail fungus). The key ingredients are tea tree oil, sunflower seed oil, and Undecylenic Acid (that has been FDA-recognized as an anti-fungal treatment). When combined together, they penetrate in all the areas of the toenail and its skin. It kills every fungus in the vicinity and promotes healthy growth of new nails.
- Undecylenic Acid – the key ingredient which is derived from castor oil, Undecylenic acid not only inhibits the growth of fungus but works on many candida skin infections.
- Sunflower seed oil – contains Vitamins A, D, E and lecithin that efficiently penetrates through the nail’s surface, reaches the bed and destroys any living fungus. It also removes the yellow stains on your nails and gives it a white, clean look.
- Tea Tree oil – is as effective as Clotrimazol (Lotrimin) that treats fungus infection on skin/nails. Tea tree oil has many additional benefits such as rejuvenating the skin and nails promoting healthy nails and skin.
How to use Emoninail
Now, this is a four-step process.
- Cut and file the affected nail area.
- Clean and wash the area thoroughly using warm water. Using warm water will help to loosen the skin around your nails. Wipe it dry.
- It comes with a smooth brush applicator for easy use. Apply the solution focusing on the front, side and base area of the nail.
- Allow it to dry completely. Apply twice daily.
- You will notice that once the fungus is cleared, new clear nails will start to grow in place of the infected nails.
Emoninail side effects
So far, there have been no side effects noted. Customers are happy with the results of Emoninail. Few claim that Undecylenic Acid has a burning/stinging sensation when applied. However, since it is only one of the key ingredients, the soothing effect of tea tree oil will diminish the burning effects leaving you with nothing but strong, clear nails.
- This topical solution is for external use only. Hence, it is advised not to use it in and near the eyes.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Emoninail should NOT be used on children under the age of two.
- Consult your medical practitioner in such instances.
- In the product label, it is clearly indicated that it should not be ingested.
- Discontinue use if conditions worsen, irritation occurs or no improvement even after 4 weeks of use.
Emoninail customer reviews
So far, there have been no negative emoninail reviews for nail fungus. Consumers are happy with the results. In fact, there are many customer testimonials available in several websites and blogs dedicated to Emoninail. Even the skeptics have found their answer in Emoninail. Here are few of the Emoninail reviews.
“After several oral medications failed, I was ready to go under the knife. My husband recommended me to look on Google than just going for surgery. I found this site on Emoninail and within a few months of treatment, I am confident to say that my nails are fungus-free (or at least quite close).”
Nick says “I had yellow thick nails by the age of 40. I am 67 years now and have tried everything under the sky to see my nails healthy. Nothing worked and I literally gave up. Then I saw Emoninail ad on TV six months ago and decided to give it a shot. It worked. I guess the technology has advanced enough.”
“It worked incredibly well. After every shower, apply this to all the infected nails. Within a few weeks, you will notice that the redness is gone. Few more months and the nails have started to clear – almost completely. I recommend Emoninail for anyone who is suffering as I did for more than 10 years of nail fungus.”
Where to buy Emoninail?
Order Emoninail from online at best price. There are discounts and promotional offers from the company through which you can purchase the product at the best price. One bottle will last you a month. Depending on the severity of your toenail or finger fungus, you can order it. It is available as a single bottle, three month supply and five-month supply.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the return policy of Emoninail?
It comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee. If you are not happy with the product, simply return it back and you will be reimbursed dutifully.
Is Emonimail available for sale in Canada?
The company ships worldwide so no matter where you are, Emonimail will be delivered at your doorstep.
Is Emonimail FDA-approved?
While Emonimail as a product is not FDA-approved, Undecylenic Acid, the key ingredient is FDA-approved. However, for those looking for natural remedies to toe infections will be benefited with Emonimail.
Comparison Chart – Emoninail vs. Zetaclear vs. Funginix vs. Purnail
|Brand||GG Healthworks, Inc||Zetaclear||Sisquoc Healthcare, Inc||PurNail|
|Type||Topical solution with brush applicator||Topical solution and homeopathic spray||Topical solution with brush applicator||Easy-to-use applicator brush|
|Ingredients||Undecylenic acid, Tea Tree oil, Sunflower seed oil||Tea tree oil, Camphor, Menthol, Sweet Almond Oil, Undecylenic Acid & more||Undecylenic Acid|
|Side effects||None reported||None so far||No side effects||No side effects reported|
|Reviews||Pretty Good reviews||Good reviews||Good reviews||Mixed reviews|
|Return policy||60-day return policy||90-day Money-back policy||60-day Money-back guarantee||60-day return policy|
Emoninail fungus treatment topical solution guarantees to kill fungus and allow healthy nails to grow. The active ingredients play an essential role in delivering clean, white nails. It comes with 60-day money back guarantee which is a great relief for skeptics. The favorable reviews display how safe and effective the product is. The product is definitely expensive as to competitors but if you are looking for a safe and genuine product, Emoninail is definitely a choice, not an option.