Try Vyam Yoga Oil! It’s a blissfully comforting full body massage oil that revs up your body and mind for a peak performance. Besides, there are numerous other benefits associated as it helps at removing the accumulated stress and toxins in the mind and body. Vyam Yoga Oil full body oil is perfect for yogis, sportspersons, pre-yoga prep, seniors and anyone wishing for an active lifestyle. So, give yourself a full body massage with this oil to pacify the doshas, provide stamina, relieve fatigue, improve the complexion and nourishment to all areas of the body. Read out the reviews of iYURA Vyam Yoga Oil – The Ayurveda Experience to know more…
Vyam Yoga Oil – The Ayurveda Experience
This Vyam Yoga Oil for body massage is something which every yogi needs. It makes use of the 800 years old traditional classical formula in its makeup with the goodness of Lavender, Rosemary, Citriodora. Equally, the oil is very Vata-Kapha balancing that shakes of laziness as it’s warming and stimulating in nature.
How is iYURA’s Vyam Yoga Oil different than all other oils available?
- The formula used in its makeup has been in the ancient texts for more than 800 years and has been used for a long time in India.
- It brings together a beautiful combination of exotic Indian Ayurvedic ingredients and rare herbs in the right amounts.
- It has a blissful awakening aroma which sets the tone for an enriching yoga fitness practice.
- Equally, the texture of this oil is quite nourishing to your body and regular massage with it creates a balancing effect on our mind, body, and soul.
- Also 100% natural and doesn’t include any mineral oil, additives, binders, silicone, chemicals or heavy metal components.
- Overall, it’s safe as they are vegetarian, fully natural and is never tested on animals.
Benefits of Vyam Yoga Oil – What to expect?
- This Vyam Yoga Oil strengthens and calms your mind.
- It enhances complexion all over the body.
- Gives you a calm, focused state before entering into the practice.
- Equally moisturizes the skin and provides you a toned appearance.
- With this, you will get a flexible active feeling throughout the day.
- Offers a wide sense of self-appreciation, vitality, and strength to the users.
- You will find an elevated experience of mind, body, spirit oneness.
- Supports a firm appearance of the limbs and help you move freely.
Who can use this Vyam Yoga Oil?
- The product is best for the yogis.
- Anybody seeking an active life, vitality, and flexibility along with a glowing complexion all over the body.
- Perfect for yogis.
- Mature people who really understand the benefits of a body massage.
- Anyone with an active lifestyle like young or mature gymnasts, dancers.
Vyam Yoga Oil ingredients
Net content – 3.38 fl.oz (100 ml)
The company suggests you use this oil (24 months from the date of mfg)
The key ingredient added in this formula is “prasarini”, which is a creeper herb that structurally spreads due to its spreading property. It offers significant healing benefits all over the body.
Another key component of this formula is Himalayan Rock Salt known as “saindhav”. It is considered as a pitta pacifier which provides moisturizing effects to the user.
Here’s a full list of ingredients added in this yoga oil
- Cow milk,
- Skunk Vine (Paederia Foetida),
- Sesame Seed Oil (Sesamum Indicum),
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza Glabra),
- Long Pepper (Piper Longum),
- Leadwort (Plumbago Zeylanica),
- Himalayan Rock Salt,
- Fermented Rice Gruel,
- Sweet Flag (Acorus Calamus),
- Himalayan Cedar (Cedrus Deodara),
- Indian Camphorweed (Pluchea Lanceolata),
- Java Long Pepper (Scindapsus Officinalis),
- Indian Dill Seed (Anethum Sowa),
- Nardus Root (Nardostachys Jatamansi)
How to use Vyam Yoga body massage oil?
- First, you need to warm the oil. But avoid using the microwave as you can make a hot water bath around the oil.
- Next, apply this oil first on the crown of your head (aadhipati marma) where vital energy is concentrated. If you are new to this point, then you can find it by placing the tip of your thumb at the tip of your nose and stretching your fingers in the upward direction. Now, you can conclude, the tip of the middle finger touching the scalp is known as the aadhipati marma.
- Apply this oil to your earlobes and give them a gentle massage.
- Massage the bottom of your feet.
- Once you have finished, apply the oil onto your limbs with long strokes and to your joints with circular strokes.
- Now massage the abdomen and chest in circular strokes.
- Once you have done with the massage take a towel soaked in hot water and wipe the whole body with it. But remember you wipe your hands and feet with a dry towel before exercise.
- Never apply this product on wounds and rashes.
- Meant for external use only, and it is not tested on animals.
- The oil is not meant to mitigate, treat, heal, prevent or cure any disease.
Vyam Yoga Oil reviews
There are 100% satisfactory results available for this product. But you will find only a few reviews stated for them.
Here’s one of the honest reviews stated by Rae A
I love this oil for my skin
“I use this product for brushing and I use it on my feet. It never makes my skin oily, but always maintains them shiny and moisturized. Also, I love the lemony scent. It’s super cool!”
Where to buy this Vyam Yoga Oil – iYURA Vyam Yoga Oil for sale?
It’s quite easy to get them out. You can get them cheap from the seller’s website at https://products.theayurvedaexperience.com/. They are cheap with discount, coupon offers.
Vyam Yoga Oil Amazon
No, currently this product is not available with the Amazon dealers. Hence, it’s recommended you refer them out at the seller’s website at The Ayurveda Experience.
Vyam Yoga Oil Coupons
Ayurveda Experience offers 25% off on the entire purchase along with free shipping deals, up to 45% off on the clearance items and much more.
Vyam Yoga Oil – Frequently asked questions
Does the company offer any 100% satisfaction guarantee to the users?
Yes, Ayurveda Experience offers a 30-day money back guarantee on their products. So, you can return them at the earliest if you are not happy with the best possible results offered by them.
What are the different payment modes available with them?
Visa, Amex, Apple Pay, MasterCard are some of the different modes of payment available with these manufacturers. Visit the site to check them out.
Can I get this product at the eBay, GNC, Walmart stores?
No, currently this body massage oil is not available with them. Hence, it is suggested you refer their official website for in-depth analysis.
Silence sometimes sounds a bit noisy around me. I like the calm and count the words I speak every day. I also count the words I write! Movies inspire me. It could be any language. The story doesn’t matter. I end up finding my own story from any movie. Writing just happened to me. It’s not something I chose. It took me 3 years 4 months and 21 days to figure out that I was indeed good at it. The last time I read a book was in college and it started with ” The study of micro-organisms…..”!