Microbiome Plus+ Gastrointestinal Probiotic is a dietary supplement that promotes the healthy gut bacteria. Unlike other probiotic supplements, this does not have numerous types of bacteria. It concentrates on only one bacterial strain Lactobacillus reuteri.
This is also the primary digestive bacteria that a mother passes on to her child through breast milk. It is one bacterial strain that is beneficial for one and all, regardless of their age.
Microbiome Plus+ Gastrointestinal Probiotic ingredients, Benefits & Uses
- Lactobacillus reuteri- 3.5 billion CFUs
- Microcrystalline cellulose,
- Vegetable capsule,
- Magnesium stearate,
- Silicon dioxide
- Digestion: L.reuteri restores the gut balance that improves the digestion and overall health. The growth of beneficial bacteria aids in the proper digestion and nutrient absorption. This bacterial strain is the only gut bacteria that can promote the production of bile. It urges the liver to produce more bile and optimizes digestion.
- Lowers cholesterol: While in the process of producing more bile, the Microbiome Plus+ Gastrointestinal Probiotic is also beneficial in lowering cholesterol level. It prevents the absorption of bile in the intestine and lowers the blood cholesterol level. It works by increasing the deconjugation of bile or formation of the bile salts that makes it impossible for the intestine to absorb it.
- Immunity: The healthy population of gut bacteria improves the nutrient absorption that can boost immunity. Apart from that these bacteria could also do their part in the defense system. The L.reuteri can single-handedly reduce inflammations, infections and boost the immune system. It also supports the growth of other good bacteria and can fight the infectious ones. It has high potency against E.coli. H.pylori etc.
- Mood and energy: BY ensuring the absorption of the minerals and vitamins from the food, the Microbiome Plus+ Gastrointestinal Probiotic ensure that you have better cognitive health and have lost energy. Nutrient deficiency often leads to feeling tired and irritable. This supplement can lend some positivity and makes you feel good.
- Weight loss: The secret to healthy weight loss is a healthy gut. A healthy gut promotes good digestion that is complemented by better metabolism. This helps reduce fat. Though this probiotic supplement has no direct hand in weight loss, it can lead to a healthy environment for weight loss. It relieves fatty liver, reduces insulin resistance and prevents weight gain.
- Wound healing: Microbiome Plus+ Gastrointestinal Probiotic show anti-inflammatory effects that reduce inflammations and speeds up wound healing. It boosts immunity and speeds up the other processes. It is effective for IBS, inflammatory diseases of the GI tract etc.
- Increases vitamin D availability in the body. It promotes the production of more of this vitamin that helps with bones and teeth.
- Reduces stress: L.reuteri reduces the stress-related digestive disorders. It slows gut motility to relieve diarrhea. It can also reduce pain.
- Fights Candida infections: L.reuteri is highly effective against Candida yeast.
- Thyroids: L. reuteri can increase the thyroid activity that reduces fatigue. It reduces weight gain and makes way for weight loss. It can also be effective as an anti-aging agent.
Microbiome Plus+ Gastrointestinal Probiotic Dosage & Drug interaction Symptoms
The Microbiome Plus+ Gastrointestinal Probiotic dosage is 1 capsule daily with any of the meals. You need to take it WITH the meals to avoid any side effects. It is better to take it with the same meal every day.
It is also recommended to have it with the probiotic formula from Microbiome to get the best results.
If you are taking any antibiotics, keep a time gap of 2-3 hours between them and this probiotic supplement. The Microbiome Plus+ Gastrointestinal Probiotic could possibly reduce the effects of the medication.
Microbiome Plus+ Gastrointestinal Probiotic Risks, Side effects & Adverse Reactions
There are no reports of any side effects of Microbiome Plus+ Gastrointestinal Probiotic. The possible side effects of L.reuteri are bloating, stomach gas etc.
People suffering from recurring yeast infections, UTI, weak immunity etc need to be careful do not take this probiotic supplement unless your doctor allows you to. People with other pre-existing diseases, taking medications, pregnant women etc should NOT take this supplement.
Microbiome Plus+ Gastrointestinal Probiotic reviews & Complaints
The Microbiome Plus+ Gastrointestinal Probiotic reviews show that it is side effects free and works exactly like it claims. It has worked well for people with IBS and other inflammatory diseases.
While there are users who say it did not meet up to the expectations, they did not say that it does not work. It is effective and only the margin may vary from person to person.
There are no other complaints about the product.
Microbiome Plus+ Gastrointestinal Probiotic Testimonials
- Anonymous-“This is very good. There are no side effects, no bad taste or boating thus far.”
- Deb-“This probiotic supplement worked for me. I am regular now, without bloating. Will definitely buy again.”
- Greg-“I can vouch that this probiotic really works. I recommend this to anyone who takes more dairy products. The antibiotics in them can kill the gut bacteria.”
- Hunny-“I have IBS and I could see the difference within a few weeks.”
- Tony-“This is a good probiotic supplement. It had my cholesterol reduced, slightly at the moment. I am confident that it would go down further. It might take a while before I reach my target, still happy with it.”
Where to Buy Microbiome Plus+ Gastrointestinal Probiotic
Microbiome Plus+ Gastrointestinal Probiotic is available from many online stores. You can easily get it from Microbiome Plus or on Amazon. You can get better deals at the manufacturers.
You can either order the single pack, combo pack of 2 bottles for 2 months supply, or the combo pack of probiotic and probiotic together. Larger packs of 4 months or 6 months supply are also available.
Though the products are displayed on the official site, you get to buy it from Amazon.
Microbiome Plus+ Gastrointestinal Probiotic is not available in Costco or in WalMart.
Microbiome Plus+ Gastrointestinal Probiotic price
A single bottle of Microbiome Plus+ Gastrointestinal Probiotic costs $23.99. the 2 months supply costs $45.58.
There are different combo packs that let you get good discounts. The probiotic-prebiotic combo pack costs $34.99 for a single month, $66.99 for 2 months, $118.97 for 4 months and $167.95 for 6 months supply.
Microbiome Plus+ Gastrointestinal Probiotic Discount, coupon codes and Promos
There are Microbiome Plus coupon codes and promos available that are applicable to get discounts on the Microbiome Plus+ Gastrointestinal Probiotic supplement. These codes are applicable in Amazon.
There is also the Microbiome Gift card. If you have one then can apply it at checkout to get discounts.
Microbiome Plus+ Gastrointestinal Probiotic FAQs
Is Microbiome Plus+ Gastrointestinal Probiotic capsules safe?
Yes, the Microbiome Plus+ Gastrointestinal Probiotic capsules are completely vegan and safe. There are no allergens or other ingredients added to it.
Does Microbiome Plus+ Gastrointestinal Probiotic work?
Yes, it really does. Microbiome Plus+ Gastrointestinal Probiotic is useful in improving digestion and soothing digestive disorders of any kind. The other benefits would come one after the other. The primary motive is to restore the gut bacterial population and for that, this is one good dietary supplement that everyone should try.
What are the expectations about the Microbiome Plus+ Gastrointestinal Probiotic results?
The results you can expect after using the Microbiome Plus+ Gastrointestinal Probiotic supplement is better digestion with no disorders in the GI tract, better immunity with fewer cases of infections or inflammations. You can experience more energy and reduced weight gain or weight loss happening. Reduced cholesterol level is a definite evidence especially if you have higher total cholesterol. Within a month, you can see the differences.
Is Microbiome Plus+ Gastrointestinal Probiotic FDA Approved
The product is not intended as a curative or used for treatment. It is not evaluated by the FDA.
If you are in need of a probiotic supplement, you should try this Microbiome Plus+ Gastrointestinal Probiotic supplement. It can get you much more than the healthy gut bacteria. You need to use it to know it better.