PURIUM CAN’T BEET THIS is filled with all the natural herbs and plants to support energy levels. Beetroot intake may not be that interesting to everyone. Most of us are not aware of health benefiting properties of the same. The deep maroon colored vegetable captures the first sight on the plate. It is advised to make it a regular ingredient in your daily diet. If in the form of juice to it assures yourself a health boost before and after exercise. It is a primary ingredient in what is known as the magical health combo – ABC, which comprises of Apples, Beet Root and Carrot and it contains Vitamins A, C, K, beta-carotene, polyphenols, antioxidants, and folate as well as other micronutrients. Recent studies show that beetroot juice enhances blood flow.
Major Health Benefits Of Beetroot Juice
May Boost Brain Performance in Older Adults: A Research work by Wake Forest University in Winston-Salem, NC, proves that older adults who consumed beetroot juice prior to exercise proved greater connectivity in brain regions associated with motor function. It also reduces blood pressure, Increases in exercise performance. High nitrate content in beetroot helps in cognitive functioning, emotion, and other brain functions as well.
Helps to Boost Muscle Power: A research study was done by Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis proves that drinking concentrated beetroot juice
- Increases muscle power in patients with heart failure.
- Relax blood vessels and boosts metabolism.
- Helps You Overcome Mountain Sickness: Svein Erik Gaustad, from Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU), says that nitrate-rich beetroot may offer the extra boost your body needs to deliver enough oxygen to your tired muscles and keep you healthy when you are climbing high mountains.
- Boost the level of Performance for Athletes: A research study conducted by Kansas State University proves that the nitrate found in beetroot increases the blood flow to skeletal muscles during exercise
- Guarantees Relief from Sore and Stiff Muscles: The juice alleviates soreness and stiffness of muscles and also helps in speeding up the recovery of fatigue caused by heavy workouts. A glass of fiber-rich beetroot juice gives you all the vitamins as well as minerals.
- Helps in detoxification: Beetroot is a great purifier. It detoxifies the toxins into the colon and helps to eject it out. Some studies suggest that beetroot juice might also stimulate RBC production and enhance stamina.
- Low in calories: It is low in calories and is fat-free.
- Rich with antioxidants: Betanin, the color additive pigment of beetroot act as an antioxidant that reduces the oxidation and depletes bad cholesterol, thereby protect the artery walls and protects the heart.
- Rich with minerals vitamins: Beetroot is rich in minerals like iron, potassium, and manganese which are essential for good health and fibers helps in smooth digestive functions. It is particularly high in protein and iron too.