Calmoseptine Ointment For Baby Care & Open Wounds
The Calmoseptine Ointment is medicated formula that can protect the skin and also initiate the skin healing process. It is suitable for the incontinence of urine and diarrhea, diaper rashes, small cuts and scrapes, minor burn injuries, skin irritation etc.
Skin abrasions and certain rashes can be burning while coming in touch with water or moisture. Such skin wounds need a healing cream that can also act as a barrier to the affected area. The water or moisture should not penetrate this barrier. The Calmoseptine Ointment is one such skin cream that is a perfect moisture barrier. It is medicated formula that can protect the skin and also initiate the skin healing process. It also soothes the burning sensation and literally calms the skin.
Calmoseptine Ointment constitution
The main ingredients of Calmoseptine ointment are menthol and zinc oxide. They together soothe the skin and promote the wound healing. It calms the irritated skin and also reduces the pain and itching around the area.
Menthol reduces the pain and soothes the skin. It increases the blood circulation to the affected area and reduces the pain and irritation. It also initiates the healing process. It has the mild antiseptic property that keeps the microbes away and prevents infection.
Zinc oxide is a skin protectant. It can also be an anorectal astringent to heal the wounds in the private parts. It reduces the tenderness of the affected skin and speeds up the healing. It supplies the needed extra zinc to heal the skin and keeps the wound clean and adequately moist.
Benefits of using Calmoseptine ointment
- Calmoseptine ointment makes a healthy skin barrier against moisture.
- It is suitable for the incontinence of urine and diarrhea, diaper rashes, small cuts and scrapes, minor burn injuries, skin irritation etc.
- It relieves the irritation and discomfort temporarily and protects the open wounds from secondary infections.
- It can lock in the moisture in the folded skin for babies.
- It relieves the skin discomfort after insect bites, poison ivy, eczema, simple rashes etc.
- Calmoseptine ointment is a non-prescription product.
Using Calmospetine ointment
The Calmoseptine ointment was made to use on infants to relieve them of the diaper rashes. Now, it is useful for one and all.
It can be applied to the mild skin abrasions to relieve the discomfort. It is not useful for the deeper wounds or that of the mucous membrane.
While it is safe for a newborn baby, premature babies are not safe from this. When using for babies, use it only for a maximum of 4 times a day.
Apply only a thin layer of the ointment. It would be pink in color. There is no point in applying a thick layer as only the contact layer would be effective.
Side effects of Calmoseptine ointment
There are no reports of any side effects from using The Calmoseptine ointment. But if you are allergic to menthol or lanolin, you might experience allergic reactions. Otherwise, it is a safe product for all.
Calmoseptine ointment Customer reviews
The majority of the users has used it on their babies and is happy with the progress. They vouch that this is far better than any high-end expensive diaper rash cream in the market.
- Ana is happy that the Calmoseptine ointment has saved her baby from the bottom rashes. She was happy that the ointment was thicker than her usual creams and that it stays put for longer than others.
- Rakel urges everyone, not to use any expensive creams, instead use the Calmoseptine ointment to get instant relief from skin irritations.
Babies and elderly people are often suffering from some kind of rashes due to their age. This Calmoseptine ointment works to relieve the rashes and also heal the bed sores that are real sore to get rid of. This ointment works great for all and is available for a cheaper rate online. Switch to this ointment from any of your diaper rash cream to see what you have been missing all this while.