DRIVE MEDICAL AeroNebGo Portable Handheld Nebulizer Review
Drive Medical’s AeroNebGo is a portable hand-held nebulizer which very convenient to carry around because of its size and light weight properties. Besides, it is very effective to treat people for asthma and other respiratory conditions. The AeroNebGo works to deliver almost all the available inhaler medicines.
DRIVE MEDICAL AeroNebGo Portable Handheld Nebulizer
Drive Medical’s AeroNebGo is a portable hand-held nebulizer which makes use of the OnQ micropump aerosol generator technology to deliver medication quickly and efficiently and also helps absorb the delivered medicine efficiently.
Drive Medical AeroNebGo-AC Portable Handheld Nebulizer with AC Adapter – product code- AeroNeb–AC 7091
Firstly, this is one of the best nebulizers available in the industry. Also, it is very convenient to carry around because of its size and light weight properties. Besides, it is very effective to treat people for asthma and other respiratory conditions. This hand-held nebulizer provides quick relief by clearing the airways for easy passage of air to the lungs and also loosening mucus so that it can be easily coughed out. Overall, a prescription is required, to buy this product.
Above all, this product comes in two variants the battery controlled AeroNebGo and AeroNebGo-AC which has an AC adapter for additional power source in addition to the battery.
Features of DRIVE MEDICAL AeroNebGo Portable Handheld Nebulizer
- AeroNebGo nebulizers come in a very small size (less not 2 ounces) for convenient carrying
- It is silent and does not make any noise
- DRIVE MEDICAL AeroNebGo is tubeless and cordless for additional convenience in portability
- It uses the OnQ micropump technology for efficient delivery of medicines. This technology provides speed and superior particle consistency. It produces low-velocity aerosols for deep lung deposition
- There is no wastage of medicines
- It delivers undiluted delivery of medicines
- The medicines are passively taken to the lungs
- The AeroNebGo works to deliver almost all the available inhaler medicines
- Finally, it can quickly deliver medicines.
The AeroNebGo and AeroNebGo-AC come with a handset, mouthpiece, adult elbow mask adapter and battery controller. The AeroNebGo-AC has an AC controller for additional power supply. Besides, it also comes with a storage case, manual and ‘AA’ batteries. This unit requires 3 AA size batteries. It has a limited one year warranty on the handset and 2 year limited warranty on the battery controller.