The inner ear plays a vital role in human beings. It helps translate the vibrations picked by the skin, joints as well as muscles into cortical charge. This cortical charge builds, organizes and nourishes temporal-spatial organization for other senses and offers the background beat for learning. The purpose of the Echofone is to enhance the way one hears. It expands your hearing, improves learning abilities and enhances communication and emotional behavior. This sound therapy machine also helps reduce stress and anxiety. Read further to know the complete review of Echofone Ultrasonic Listening System.
AquaThought Labs originally designed Echofone as a research tool. Echofone ultrasound is a new sound system that provides an accurate perception of frequencies which are usually well above your hearing range. The incoming high-frequency sound gets convert to ultrasound and transmits to transducers, which contact your skin that is in front of your ears. The ultrasound then travels through your skin into the brain, to the inner ear, where it is perceived as a high-frequency audible sound.
The high-frequency range stereo headphones provide a full-spectrum audio experience. Indeed, simultaneous processing of sound through the skin and the auditory network increases the pathways involved in information processing thereby enhancing retention. With the Echofone, you can generate the sensation of sound without any mechanical stimulation of the eardrum. This device will allow the person to perceive the full dynamic range of music without missing the high frequencies.
Echofone Innertalk – Sound Therapy System
Echofone ultrasound is a new sound system that provides an accurate perception of frequencies which are usually well above your hearing range. It expands your hearing, improves learning abilities and enhances communication and emotional behavior. This sound therapy machine also helps reduce stress and anxiety.
Echofone Sound Therapy
It works well for Sound Therapy. It feeds the brain and the body through the ear. This device ensures that the healing effect of music or InnerTalk subliminal reaches the psychological level of human hearing in the body. The Echofone provides a micro-massage to the middle ear and stimulation to the inner ear. It does so by reproducing the fine structural information which is contained in music’s high-frequency tones that you may not even notice. This extremely energizes and invigorates the ears, brain, and entire body, thereby, creating a direct effect on the emotions of the listener.
Music heard through Echofone has an astounding richness and a deep relaxing effect. It offers a unique combination of deep relaxation and deep sleep. This device affects the listeners’ brain and nervous system directly through the sense of hearing and improves hearing. It is useful in improving the psychological and physical conditions such as hearing, learning difficulties, voice problems and behavioral disturbances which related with auditory perception.
Echofone Ultrasonic Listening System Features
It is the only device on the market that has stereo output – a crucial feature for using this without trademarked InnerTalk programs. The various features of this system are –
- It is an advanced learning system using spatial technology
- It helps extend high-frequency perception
- The device largely improves fidelity of quality recordings (CD, DAT, DVD)
- It significantly enhances spatial dimension of sounds
- It augments hearing in listeners with high-frequency hearing loss
- This system is great for sound therapy, learning languages, lectures, etc. as well as to accelerate meditation
- It also works well for light and sound machines
- It comes with 1-year manufacturer warranty.
Echofone Ultrasonic Listening System Benefits
This unit offers variety of benefits such as
- Relaxation Music – It helps you relax, just put on your favorite relaxation music and let the technology take you to even deeper levels of deep rest.
- Meditation Programs – Echofone allows you to fast forward your meditation. There are various audio meditation programs already in existence. Choose your preferred program and experience deeper, richer, and more profound meditation state.
- Light & Sound Machines – It can make your light and sound session more comfortable and more engaging. This will add up another sensory input, vibration, to make your experience more fulfilling.
- Behavioral Modification –When you use Echofone with behavioral modification CDs, you will quickly pass those important messages of change deep into your subconscious mind. Then, allow your subconscious mind to work for you.
- Binaural Beats – While using binaural beat recordings, you can spectacularly speed up the entrainment.
- Concentration – The high sound frequencies that come from the transducers put your mind in a higher state of concentration. This makes it perfect for using learning CDs such as foreign languages, listening to lectures, or other informational CDs.
How Echofone Works?
It is easy to operate with its users’ guide. Connect your tape or CD player to the “audio in” jack. Then plug your stereo headphones into the “audio out” jack. And connect the ultrasound transducers to the “head out” connector. The two blue knobs which you see on the instrument front panel are for adjusting the headphone volume and the ultrasound transducer volume.
The incoming high-frequency sound – from your Tape or CD player gets convert to ultrasound and then transmits to ultrasound transducers which apply to the head near the temples. The ultrasound travels through your skin to the middle and inner ear, where it interprets as high-frequency audible sound. It allows insight of the full dynamic range of music without missing the high frequencies. Your musical experience takes on completely new dimensions of full spectrum sound with all of its nuances and emotional depth.
Echofone Package Inclusion
- User’s Guide
- Echofone Amplifier
- Ultrasound Transducers
- Adjustable Headband
- 110V AC Adapter
- Audio Cable Headphone Adapter
- Digital Headphones + Free InnerTalk Genius Power CD
- 400 Hz to 100,000+ Hz frequency responses
- 3 watts output/channel, typical
- Bridge-tied load (BTL) output configuration
- Trode signal is 30 volts peak-to-peak when the volume is set at 60% or higher
- Input: 120V 60 Hz
- Output: 9VDC 500MA
- 32 ohms impedance
- 10 Hz to 20,000 Hz frequency response, -3dB
- 70+ dB signal/noise
- 200 mW output (RMS) into 8 ohms, 0.1% THD
- 85 mW output (RMS) into 32 ohms, 0.1% THD
Echofone V/s Neurophone
The Echofone has better sound quality by far than the Neurophone. On the basis of experience, hearing, and observation, the Echofone transducers augment the entire experience by filling in the missing high-frequency sounds that you couldn’t hear with headphones alone. This is not necessary because of inferior headphones, but because of the ear’s limited range of detection or in other words, ear’s limited frequency response.
Echofone Customer Reviews
Many users have appreciated the use of Echofone. Read below few real customer testimonials
- Scott Miller uses the Echofone for listening to music, dolphin and whales recordings, and psycho-acoustic recordings of various sorts.
- Wayne Nolan says the Echofone brightens music and helps people hear high frequencies. He was a Cobra pilot for 10 years in the Marine Corps. For long he was around jet engines that have taken a toll on his hearing above 10,000 Hz. The piezo-electrodes really improve the high frequencies.
- B.B uses the Echofone with much success. Just for nearly two hours of use he almost feels brilliant. It helps him think more clearly with greater self-realizations and insights into others. He has very vivid dreams and its content seems more productive. He uses a theta brainwave CD. And since he started using InnerTalk Lucid Dream CD with the Echofone he at least has two lucid dreams every night and sometimes up to five.
- John Rhoads says this device grabs the whole body with more traction than old fashioned phones alone. This is where the sound meets the hound. The sound from Echofone feeds the sensor more than headphones alone. More plentiful in its overall coverage and penetration than “black and white” sound, it resonates naturally in the vernacular of the nervous system.
Frequently Asked Questions
What sound sources do I use with Echofone?
CD players, DVD players, cassette players, stereo receivers or any sound source that features a headphone or line level outputs works well with this system.
How to connect Echofone to my sound source?
Two piece cables ship with each Echofone. Use one or the other. One cable is for a headphone output. It has a walkman style stereo system plug at each end, (included is one 1/4″ stereo plug adapter). The other cable is for connecting to line level outputs. You will find these outputs on the back of a component sound source, i.e., CD, DAT, DVD, cassette player, or amplifier/receiver
Can one use it before bed, during sleep?
Yes, in fact, Echofone can be very effective with subliminal recordings, and recordings designed for sleep. Experiment with Echofone before and during sleep to determine what works best for you.
Does Echofone require any maintenance?
Virtually, it is maintenance free, however, if you prefer to keep Echofone’s transducers looking new, wipe them off with isopropyl alcohol after each use.
Who all should not use this technology?
Echofone is safe to use by all. Since 1998, it is available in the market and there have been no reports of harmful effects.
To experience the precise perception of frequencies plus deep relaxation, peaceful sleep as well as reduce stress use Echofone Ultrasonic Listening System. Buy this device right away from http://www.innertalk-store.com/products/echofone at a reasonable price.